LA NAACP President Announces Resignation After Plan to Honor Sterling

Explain again slowly what right the league has to fine an owner for a personal opinion and then force said owner to sell?

He signed a contract as a franchise owner.

Do you suppose they have similar conditions for players. They'd have to ban almost all of them for saying '******' and for bashing homos.

Yes very similar and players do get fined for comments and giving their opinion. You must not keep up on basketball even though your profess to be a coach.

Cons will masturbate over this for weeks

Since democrats are the real conservatives these days, they've been masturbating over racism and procreating racism for decades.

That post above makes no sense. I suspect RM of the 'velvet fascism' that aligns the racist far right with corporate America. The NAACP blew a chunk out of that alliance.

Do you suppose they have similar conditions for players. They'd have to ban almost all of them for saying '******' and for bashing homos.

Yes very similar and players do get fined for comments and giving their opinion. You must not keep up on basketball even though your profess to be a coach.

That would be public statements. All other crimes are okay. I have never heard of sports figure punished for something said in their own home. Up until Donald Sterling only Paula Deen had been punished for something she said in her kitchen. To her husband.

Katzndogz, once the statements became public Sterling became vulnerable.

Why should he feel he needs to resign? He didn't say it. He had no clue Sterling thought that way. Racists usually don't brag about it. Then again, IS it racist what he said in private?

Slippery slope there.

That would be public statements. All other crimes are okay. I have never heard of sports figure punished for something said in their own home. Up until Donald Sterling only Paula Deen had been punished for something she said in her kitchen. To her husband.

Once a statement is made public then it becomes a public statement. Players have been at home tweeting and gotten fined. JR Smith comes to mind. You should really pay more attention to things that go on in the NBA if you are going to argue. From my knowledge no players have been dumb enough to be taped saying something racist.

Why should he feel he needs to resign? He didn't say it. He had no clue Sterling thought that way. Racists usually don't brag about it. Then again, IS it racist what he said in private?

Slippery slope there.

Embarrassment. Sense of responsibility. He did the right thing by stepping down regardless of if he knew or not.

If they were fined every time they said ****** they'd all be broke. And I love basketball and I know a lot about it. But the NBA isn't really basketball. It's pro wrestling with a hoop and a ball.

If they were fined every time they said ****** they'd all be broke. And I love basketball and I know a lot about it. But the NBA isn't really basketball. It's pro wrestling with a hoop and a ball.

I guess its a good thing because I have yet to hear one of them say it. You dont know anything about basketball. Thats pretty obvious from our earlier conversation. How did you not know NBA players got fined for their opinions?

I guess its a good thing because I have yet to hear one of them say it. You dont know anything about basketball. Thats pretty obvious from our earlier conversation. How did you not know NBA players got fined for their opinions?

First off, explain how you draw the conclusion about my knowledge (alleged lack thereof) of basketball.
As for players getting fined for incessantly for saying '******' (proof in itself that I have lots of basketball experience), if they are then the lack of publicity would be a second major scandal.

Forum List

Back