Donald Rumsfeld And His Book Tour

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Does this man ever stop lying?

Is there anyone over 15 alive that believes a single, solitary word that comes out of his man's lips concerning his time in Office?

I saw a couple of interviews. Andrea Mitchell was rough on the old dude.

I saw that same interview the other morning.

He was fighting back hard on that one.

I'd say it was rough for her.

He was quite defensive...and offensive.

But thats to be expected from a seasoned patent liar.

it is people like Rumsfeld that make the concept of Hell appeal to man's sense of justice

Is there anyone over 15 alive that believes a single, solitary word that comes out of his man's lips concerning his time in Office?
There's been NOTHING, more-amusing (to-date), than watching Andrea Mitchell turning Rummy every-which-way-but-loose!!!!!!

:clap2:

529.gif
529.gif

Conservatives don't want to touch this topic with a 20-foot pole.

I guess I can't blame them.

LoL!!!

rummy is a hero in my mind, and i am proud to call him friend.
he has dedicated his entire professional life, to his country, much like lincoln did.
donald rumsfeld is a great leader, and a great american.
thank you sir, for your dedication and your eternal loyalty to the united states of america.

rummy is a hero in my mind, and i am proud to call him friend.
he has dedicated his entire professional life, to his country, much like lincoln did.
donald rumsfeld is a great leader, and a great american.
thank you sir, for your dedication and your eternal loyalty to the united states of america.

Exactly what I would expect from a member of the Society of Cincinnati :p

Yep, he runs neck and neck with Obama, Pelosi, Reid, etc......

So don't listen and don't read his book. Problem solved. You're welcome.

Sorry, all those tens of thousands of dead and maimed Americans are problems that simply won't go away. Worse, the Republican leadership left the women of Iraq in Burkes and the watched the Christian population "flee" the homeland they lived in since the time of Christ, while not being interested enough to even wave goodbye.

ALASKA
Rumsfeld: 'I'd love to be Santa Claus. I'm not.'
Families shouldn't be mad at him, he says
By Robert Burns / The Associated Press
August 27, 2006

Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld yesterday praised the work of an Army brigade whose one-year tour in Iraq was extended just as they prepared to return home, and said he saw no reason for the soldiers or their families to be angry at him.

"I don't put it in that context," he said. "These people are all volunteers. They all signed up. They all are there doing what they're doing because they want to do it. They're proud of what they do. They do it very, very well."

----------------------------------------------------

'I'd love to be Santa Claus. I'm not.'????????????????

When those people volunteered, they did not expect to be held hostage by the US government. Worse, according to a Zogby International pol, more than 90% thought they were invading Iraq as retaliation for 9/11. What a shock the truth must have been.

The propaganda trance is working like a charm. Did the liberals expect the title to be I'M GUILTY AND I WANT LIFE IN PRISON?

The conservatives keep waving the flag like the Krauts did for Hitler. The more flags the better.

The independents are confused.

Forum List

Back