Donald publishes unflattering photo of Cruz's wife

I'm sure I've forgotten at least half of the absurd, childish and completely embarrassing things he has said over the last year.

But for whatever reason, this one sinks to a new low for me.

Any reasonable person supporting this man should seriously consider changing their mind.

Oh so Trump is just supposed to take this shit thrown at HIS wife?
Yes.

This isn't grade school.

You've got to be kidding me. Insinuating his wife was a slut and he's supposed to freaking take it. Like freaking hell.

He had to hit back to make sure they don't pull another stunt on his wife again. They would just escalate it.
I'm sorry, but those who pose that way....she is a slut.

Says the carpet muncher!

You go after Melania?

Tomorrows Good Friday. I'll hold steady till we get thru the blood on the cross But make no mistake. After Easter life will begin anew.

I do not often agree with you Jim, but this time you are dead on. Trump is a chump, and he did it by himself. As I posted on another thread, "only Donald can stop Donald. And he is on the road to do so. What a jerk! He needs to think as he may get called "onto the green" by a hot blooded Cuban.

Hey asshole. This Cruz bitch in his super pac pulls this shit and you are cool with it. Fuck you.

I just am amazed that a man with the maturity of a twelve year old is the front runner in a major political party. The guy has NEVER had someone say no to him his entire life.

This is not a game or a reality show. The Presidency is s tough job. Trump does not have the demeanor or self control to be President.

I do not often agree with you Jim, but this time you are dead on. Trump is a chump, and he did it by himself. As I posted on another thread, "only Donald can stop Donald. And he is on the road to do so. What a jerk! He needs to think as he may get called "onto the green" by a hot blooded Cuban.

Hey asshole. This Cruz bitch in his super pac pulls this shit and you are cool with it. Fuck you.

It is illegal for Cruz to have any control of a Super Pac. This was an anti Trump Pac. Maybe Ms Trump should have kept her clothes on. But I guess the money was good.

Back at ya, blowhard! You must have an ID problem with male and female. Hint: Don't make any abitrary decisions as you might be surprised and then compromised. Now, piss off!

I just am amazed that a man with the maturity of a twelve year old is the front runner in a major political party. The guy has NEVER had someone say no to him his entire life.

This is not a game or a reality show. The Presidency is s tough job. Trump does not have the demeanor or self control to be President.

Gotta see how Trump does with the women's vote. Could be a historic disaster for Trump

Gotta see how Trump does with the women's vote. Could be a historic disaster for Trump

That was exactly my point when I mentioned trump does not want to piss FiFi off. He needs her votes and is doing his best to lose them. The FOX bimbo, Kelly, screwed herself and Trump was given a pass with Carly, but there will be no pass for him with Heidi Cruz. He was out of bounds and is too dumb to know it. He has no business being the President of the USA if he can't show a small degree of decency. Bozo the Clown he isn't, rather simply a Bozo.

That was exactly my point when I mentioned trump does not want to piss FiFi off. He needs her votes and is doing his best to lose them. The FOX bimbo, Kelly, screwed herself and Trump was given a pass with Carly, but there will be no pass for him with Heidi Cruz. He was out of bounds and is too dumb to know it. He has no business being the President of the USA if he can't show a small degree of decency. Bozo the Clown he isn't, rather simply a Bozo.

fifi?

nice. :rolleyes:

The double standard from the Trump haters is amazing. Melania is fair game but Heidi is off limits? Bullshit. Cruz is a sleaze as well as a coward. He lets his buddies run smear ads against Trump's family and squeals like a pig when Trump fires back. Fuck that guy.

And once again, Trump is the bad guy for RESPONDING to an attack, this time on his wife. Cruz is a cowardly bastard. He sends his surrogates out to attack Melania, doesn't apologize or tell them to stop, then acts like HIS WIFE is out of bounds.when Trump compares the two of them side by side. Fuck Cruz AND hacks like Megyn Kelly for their fake outrage. Cruz asked for it and the little pussy just showed he can't take it when he's on the receiving end.
you recognize the difference, right?

the ad by the pac said something about the choices trump's wife had made.

trump is just attacking how cruz's wife looks

not saying either is a classy move, but trump's 'response' is the worse of the two
Bullshit. Cruz posted unflattering pictures of Melania to embarrass her and her husband and to send a message of intimidation to Trump. Trump responded by posting unflattering pictures of Heidi to embarrass her and her husband and to send a message back to Cruz. Cruz can dish it out but he can't take it.

The double standard from the Trump haters is amazing. Melania is fair game but Heidi is off limits? Bullshit. Cruz is a sleaze as well as a coward. He lets his buddies run smear ads against Trump's family and squeals like a pig when Trump fires back. Fuck that guy.

My wife is prettier than your wife?

How superficial can Trump get?

As disgusting as it is to watch the clown Trump, we can rest aassured that his clown like antics prove to sane voters that he is not nearly prepared for the White House. He will embarrass the GOP in November.

Forum List

Back