Four calls from pollsters in one day

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Someone out there must really care what I think because yesterday I got four calls from four different pollster organizations.

I told them each the same thing, "I don't do polls."

By me refusing to participate, the results are guaranteed to be incorrect because they will not take into consideration people like me who don't do polls.

Huffington, a liberal blog, believes that polls can still be accurate even if only one in five people called answer the poll questions:

Do Polls Still Work If People Don't Answer Their Phones?

I don't believe it. I think liberals place more value on answering polls than conservatives, just like they're more likely to participate in demonstrations and petition drives.

The only thing liberals are LESS likely to do than conservatives is actually VOTE.

Someone out there must really care what I think because yesterday I got four calls from four different pollster organizations.

By me refusing to participate, the results are guaranteed to be incorrect because they will not take into consideration people like me who don't do polls.

Huffington, a liberal blog, believes that polls can still be accurate even if only one in five people called answer the poll questions:

I don't believe it. I think liberals place more value on answering polls than conservatives, just like they're more likely to participate in demonstrations and petition drives.

The only thing liberals are LESS likely to do than conservatives is actually VOTE.

Here I was thinking your were going to tell us that they were going to count your support for Lyndon LaRouche four times.

I worked for one day at a pollster company and the experience was enough to make me realize that polls are just another way to lie to people.

One time, a guy came in to take a poll, but when it was done he refused to sign it. So the boss signed it for him, which was a fraud.

I also saw her filling out polls since we could not get enough people to come in and do the polls. So, that was more fraud.

I endured this ridiculous situation only a couple of hours before I walked.

If you do vote, the only poll you should ever answer is the exit poll.

It is the record of voting fraud and fixed elections.

It was the record that proved that the machines stole the election from Kerry when Bush ran. But Kerry knew this, he was complicit and knew what they had in store, you know those old "bonesmen." :badgrin: That election was predetermined. Just like it appears they are doing the same thing with Sanders. They are pushing a fixed nomination.

In the last election, non-partisan exit polls might have proved Romney had taken some states that Obama didn't have a chance in, but then, what organizations would have sponsored such? More than likely, Romney wanted Obama to win.

I imagine they would be trying to fix the numbers in Trump's case too if they weren't so overwhelming.

All one needs to do is look at Bernie's crowds' versus Hillary's to know what the truth is.

The same was true about Ron Paul versus the other candidates. . . .

And this shit continues. When some pollster asks you HOW you voted, ask them WHO they are working for, and then let them know. It may be the only way to statistically ensure, or at least record for posterity that the election was rigged, yet again.

MA Primary: Unadjusted Exit poll Indicates Bernie won

I worked for one day at a pollster company and the experience was enough to make me realize that polls are just another way to lie to people.

One time, a guy came in to take a poll, but when it was done he refused to sign it. So the boss signed it for him, which was a fraud.

I also saw her filling out polls since we could not get enough people to come in and do the polls. So, that was more fraud.

I endured this ridiculous situation only a couple of hours before I walked.
I worked for one day at a pollster

you fool no one, you are a poll smoker

The people that use the data from the calls to put together the polls are much smarter than you. So they are correct, you not answering their calls doesn't matter.

Last edited:

The people that use the data from the calls to put together the calls are much smarter than you. So they are correct, you not answering their calls doesn't matter.
That is true.

I've taken advanced stats classes at Uni, and I can confirm this.

However, if you want to fuck with them and have them use erroneous data. . . .

LIE TO THEM.

:FIREdevil:

The people that use the data from the calls to put together the polls are much smarter than you. So they are correct, you not answering their calls doesn't matter.
I don't know about that Ace, I'm pretty smart. Do you have any proof that pollsters are smarter than me?

No, you don't. So, basically, you lied. And lying is what pollsters do.

I don't know about that Ace, I'm pretty smart. Do you have any proof that pollsters are smarter than me?

It's not that the poll taking people are smarter, it has to do with algorithms and advanced mathematics.

It's the same statistics they use to calculate how much you are going to pay on your insurance bill. It's all statistics and math.

If you don't answer, they all put that into the equation.

I've taken the social science and statistics classes. The only way to throw off their game is to give them the wrong answers, or to give them answers that they can't easily measure. It really frustrates them.

Though, to be quite honest, they ARE over confident in their predictions. They stereo type certain groups that don't respond to polls one way or the other, or groups that they are unable to poll and make certain assumptions about whether other groups will vote simply based on whether or not they were able to poll them.

The only time they get this wrong is when they have an erroneous, biased, or insignificant sample groups.

Like I said before, since I was inside and learned the details, rather than not answer these polls, I would lie to them rather than not answer. I know what they plan on doing with the results, it is sinister. . .

Pollsters are paid for their results.

Just like the credit rating agencies.

You get what you pay for.

One called me one day and said he was taking a poll, and I said that didn't surprise me.

I've seen your posts on here, you're not that smart.

Polling firms are in the business of making money. What better way to make money than to conduct accurate polls?

Of course polling is reasonably reliable. Even you know this despite your denials since you yourself cite polls...

Here we go: New poll of New Hampshire has … Jeb Bush in second with 18%

I guess you're one of them folks who thinks polling is accurate only when they reveal what you want to hear.

Forum List

Back