DOJ Went After FF Whislblowr!

freedombecki

Let's go swimmin'!
May 3, 2011
My house
The Department of Justice (DOJ) Inspector General published a new report Monday that confirms former U.S. Attorney for Arizona Dennis Burke leaked a document intended to smear Operation Fast and Furious scandal whistleblower John Dodson. Matthew Boyle

That's against the law!

This administration doesn't care about the law as it is run by people who have the same ideology as the people who tried to blow up the government in the '60's.

The Department of Justice (DOJ) Inspector General published a new report Monday that confirms former U.S. Attorney for Arizona Dennis Burke leaked a document intended to smear Operation Fast and Furious scandal whistleblower John Dodson. Matthew Boyle

That's against the law!

Not sure about that, but according to the story there were consequences.

Another nail in the impeachment coffin...
I hear it's up to 50% of Americans want Obama out now, 26.1% are Democrats. I think when the Democrat level goes past 50, and it will, it will be too expensive to keep Obama secure from the people in this country he's gone after, which is the majority. Big mistake.

I hear it's up to 50% of Americans want Obama out now, 26.1% are Democrats. I think when the Democrat level goes past 50, and it will, it will be too expensive to keep Obama secure from the people in this country he's gone after, which is the majority. Big mistake.

I don't think the Democrat level will go past 50. The Democrat party has been whitewashed........

That's against the law!

Not sure about that, but according to the story there were consequences.
The worst consequences were the lives of our Border Patrol Agents, not to mention the thousands of people they killed with those weapons the DOJ gave the Drug lords in Mexico.

The Mexican Death Toll of the drug war was near 50,000 in 2011. I hate to think what it is right now. They keep finding mass dumpings of bodies out in the desert lands of Northern Mexico last time I picked up a paper about it.

I don't think the Democrat level will go past 50. The Democrat party has been whitewashed........
I think the mirror has cracked on Obama's WH and DOJ press protectors.

The scandals are starting to show some clarity as to just how corrupt this administration is. Obama and Holder aren't in Chicago any more.

The only ones that come even close are LBJ, FDR and Wilson. A case could be made that Obama is worse then all 3. :eek:
Carter's giveaway of the Panama Canal that Americans built and Clinton's gift of used computers to China containing all America's technology are almost like Obama's looking the other way initially when Wikileaks took out America's longstanding (and some short-term) secret agreements with other governments is just one more chink in the chain of bad governing, not to mention the nearly 17 trillion dollar debt this nation has.

The scandals are starting to show some clarity as to just how corrupt this administration is. Obama and Holder aren't in Chicago any more.

The only ones that come even close are LBJ, FDR and Wilson. A case could be made that Obama is worse then all 3. :eek:
Carter's giveaway of the Panama Canal that Americans built and Clinton's gift of used computers to China containing all America's technology are almost like Obama's looking the other way initially when Wikileaks took out America's longstanding (and some short-term) secret agreements with other governments is just one more chink in the chain of bad governing, not to mention the nearly 17 trillion dollar debt this nation has.

Indeed

That's against the law!

For those who will hate the Breitbart link here are the same details on Huffington Post:

Ex-U.S. Attorney In Arizona Retaliated By Leaking To Fox News: Justice Department IG

Dennis Burke, Ex-U.S. Attorney In Arizona Retaliated By Leaking To Fox News: Justice Department IG

Did any of y'all bother to read the IG's report, which was linked to from the Breitbart site?

There's nothing sinister here. One person leaked restricted documents and the DOJ system worked perfectly after that. A complaint was made and that complaint was investigated. The culprit was found and resigned. That may or may not be the end of it legally for him, but there's nothing in that report which reveals anything at all other than that a rogue employee was found and dealt with.

What would you rather have happened? Would you rather the DOJ NOT investigate leaks of restricted documents?

Did any of y'all bother to read the IG's report, which was linked to from the Breitbart site?

There's nothing sinister here. One person leaked restricted documents and the DOJ system worked perfectly after that. A complaint was made and that complaint was investigated. The culprit was found and resigned. That may or may not be the end of it legally for him, but there's nothing in that report which reveals anything at all other than that a rogue employee was found and dealt with.

What would you rather have happened? Would you rather the DOJ NOT investigate leaks of restricted documents?

I don't do briebart, and I googled but couldn't find anything I thought actually substantitve. I chalk it up to RW hysteria, but I'll be happy to read any links anyone has .... assuming they are from news sites.

I don't do briebart, and I googled but couldn't find anything I thought actually substantitve. I chalk it up to RW hysteria, but I'll be happy to read any links anyone has .... assuming they are from news sites.

Just to keep you from having to go to Breitbart's site, here's the DOJ IG report:

http://www.justice.gov/oig/reports/2013/s1305.pdf

Just to keep you from having to go to Breitbart's site, here's the DOJ IG report:

http://www.justice.gov/oig/reports/2013/s1305.pdf

So you're letting the DOJ investigate itself? I see.......:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back