DOJ loses abortion assault case

any of these women who need abortions
Talk about dragons next. Or unicorns. Crazy fuck.

appreciate anything you try to do
Oh, let me tell you all about how much I worry about scum who kill innocent human beings for their own personal gain appreciate being told what pieces of shit they are and how in an ideal world they would die in prison for the heinous murders they have committed.

Overpopulation is the biggest problem in this world
Delusional liar is wrong on every issue, to the degree of stating the opposite of reality. Quelle surprise, news at 11.

Talk about dragons next. Or unicorns. Crazy fuck.

Oh, let me tell you all about how much I worry about scum who kill innocent human beings for their own personal gain appreciate being told what pieces of shit they are and how in an ideal world they would die in prison for the heinous murders they have committed.

Delusional liar is wrong on every issue, to the degree of stating the opposite of reality. Quelle surprise, news at 11.
How much more emotional and crazy can you possibly get ? You're too far gone to have a rational discussion with. Find someone else to try to victimize I'm done playing your silly games

Still afraid to post your source for your lame claim.

Funny, you always whine why no one respects you and calls you names. look at you.....:auiqs.jpg:
LOL, how much more pathetic and trolling can you get. Sorry, I won't give you the satisfaction of doing your bidding. My convictions are unwavering despite your feeble attempts to disparage them. Try to have a good night and give it a rest. I plan on it. You don't need my permission to knock yourself out, you're doing a good job of it all by yourself

They don't have the right to hold any of their citizens hostage.
Look, no one is holding anybody hostage.

About 1,400 Texans seeking out-of-state abortions per month, study says

Which makes it a crime by the state.
In Texas they can leave anytime they want.
LOL, how much more pathetic and trolling can you get. Sorry, I won't give you the satisfaction of doing your bidding. My convictions are unwavering despite your feeble attempts to disparage them. Try to have a good night and give it a rest. I plan on it. You don't need my permission to knock yourself out, you're doing a good job of it all by yourself

:auiqs.jpg:
:highfive:

Forum List

Back