'DOJ Just Struck a Deal to Turn Over Documents'

Oh you stupid Russian......

DL, AGAIN, 2018 is calling you - it wants you to pull your head out of Hillary's / Barry's ass and join us in 2018 by accepting the 2016 election results.

HILLARY took MILLIONS from the KGB BANK, not Trump.

BILL CLINTON met with Putin, not Trump.

HILLARY paid foreign spies and Russians for a fake report then illegally used it in an election, not Trump.

Evidence shows the Russians conned LIBERALS into organizing and marching for them, not Conservatives or Trump supporters.

Evidence shows the Russians paid LIBERAL groups like Antifa, the Black fist, and BLM to spread racial hatred and violence, not Conservatives.

COMEY - Obama's Director of the FBI - got fired, is being investigated, and is about to be indicted, not Trump.

McCabe - Obama's Deputy Director of the FBI - got fired, is being investigated, and is about to be indicted, not Trump.

Lynch - Obama's US AG - is now in the hot seat for Obstruction - thanks to Comey - not Trump.

Hillary and the Democrats accused Trump of trying to manipulate the outcome of the election, but it was THEY who rigged primaries, cheated in debates, engaged in election fraud, violated campaign laws, violated campaign finance laws, conspired and colluded with foreign spies working with Russians. attempted to hack state election systems, leaked classified, formed seditious / treasonous 'Secret Societies' determined to change the outcome of the election even if they had to overthrow the newly elected President, denying the country of their legal democratic choice.......

Take the tin foil hat off, accept the results of the 2016 election, and join the rest of us in 2018!

Last edited:
Nah, you lost. Get over it, partisan hack.
Yeah, just like Trump did in the 2016 election. :p

Congrats, snowflake - you just won the 'Liberal Popularity Contest', just like Hillary did in 2016. Good Luck with that.

Bwuhahahaha........

Seriously. Do you get paid for this shit, or what? I didn't vote for Clinton, so we can leave any political 'idol worship' bullshit to rot. I detest her. Enough said. Somehow the Orange Virus is even worse than her. I never thought that much evil concentrated into a limp dick, orange douche canoe was even possible. You fuckwits even voted for it... Amazing. Keep on 'winning' there, bud.

You seem to act on pure emotion, just like most partisan snowflakes. You, like a three-year-old, don't really add anything to the conversation. You're a bore, just like your Orange Virus. But you're supposed to entertain me. Bad monkey. DO YOUR JOB! :1peleas:

Oh you stupid Russian......

DL, AGAIN, 2018 is calling you - it wants you to pull your head out of Hillary's / Barry's ass and join us in 2018 by accepting the 2016 election results.

HILLARY took MILLIONS from the KGB BANK, not Trump.

BILL CLINTON met with Putin, not Trump.

HILLARY paid foreign spies and Russians for a fake report then illegally used it in an election, not Trump.

Evidence shows the Russians conned LIBERALS into organizing and marching for them, not Conservatives or Trump supporters.

Evidence shows the Russians paid LIBERAL groups like Antifa, the Black fist, and BLM to spread racial hatred and violence, not Conservatives.

COMEY - Obama's Director of the FBI - got fired, is being investigated, and is about to be indicted, not Trump.

McCabe - Obama's Deputy Director of the FBI - got fired, is being investigated, and is about to be indicted, not Trump.

Lynch - Obama's US AG - is now in the hot seat for Obstruction - thanks to Comey - not Trump.

Hillary and the Democrats accused Trump of trying to manipulate the outcome of the election, but it was THEY who rigged primaries, cheated in debates, engaged in election fraud, violated campaign laws, violated campaign finance laws, conspired and colluded with foreign spies working with Russians. attempted to hack state election systems, leaked classified, formed seditious / treasonous 'Secret Societies' determined to change the outcome of the election even if they had to overthrow the newly elected President, denying the country of their legal democratic choice.......

Take the tin foil hat off, accept the results of the 2016 election, and join the rest of us in 2018!
And enjoy getting killed in the election....

You seem woefully out of touch there Sleazy. Let me update you on the “witch hunt” as Dumb Donald has labelled the Russian Investigation:

So far approximately 75 charges have filed against 19 witches and 3 covens. 5 witches have pleaded guilty and 4 witches are cooperating with the special prosecutor.

As for your assertion that Obsma protected the Clintons. The Clintons were investigated by a Republican Special Prosecutor. After four years he uncovered a lie about a blow job.

The Republicans spent four more years investigating Hillary in their phony Benghazi Investigations. Desperate to “get Clinton”. Again they found nothing.

It’s not that Obama prevented charges from being filed. No one ever asked the Justice Department to file charges against her. No crimes were ever found to charge her with. No witnesses were found against either Bill or Hillary. No evidence was ever found.

25+ years and $100 million dollars and all you’ve got is a bunch of false claims that Hillary is a criminal.

Go peddle your bulkshit to right wingers. They don’t fact check so they’ll believe you. Take your Russian buddy Marion with you.

Soon they'll be turning on each other like Demo Dominoes.

They’re all Republicans - Rosenstein, Sessions, Gowdy.

You keep talking about them like they’re Democrats. Nope.

Who's corrupt and who's not? That's the $20,000 dollar question. Party lines be damned.

If corruption were a sport, the Republican party would be a world series/super bowl dynasty.

And what about all the other politicians that do exactly the same thing? You just turn a blind eye for partisan reasons?

Boy! I say boy! You ain't quite got got a full bag o'marbles, do ya?

(Really I get it, you're just some midterm shill, doing your job.) Well, I'm not gonna make it very easy for ya. No sir. Left or right, I want the corruption gone, and hangings brought back.

Whatabout... whatabout... whatabout! Look, I'm not saying both parties don't have their share of corruption. However, the stench of corruption from the Republican party over the past 40 or so years out stinks the Dems by a country mile. It's not partisan, it's fact.

Do you have any proof to back up that rhetoric?

Post some examples if so, please.

Let's call it like it is. You don't care about that, you're just here to shill for Democrats, amirite?

What month is this? Yeah, I'll get to that later.

We have one set of rules for the democrats and another for the rest of us....it's sickening to see what 8 years of stupidity followed by 8 years of America hating has done to us....

And the swamp expected us to go along with Bush vs Clinton again.....unbelievable!!!!

...or, perhaps you're just a hayseed with an overinflated opinion of yourself? Maybe? Possibly. Likely.
Nope...it's that snowflakes are still stuck in 2016 and ignore any real wisdom, evidence, facts, etc.....

Sorry. Your brand of 'wisdom' doesn't work with rational human beings. Try canines. They're cute, cuddly and are likely receptive to any nonsense you might vomit their way. Also, they can't contradict you, so that's a HUGE bonus.

I know I don't like that America-hating and silly Obama-ish stuff. You know, like more riots during his 2nd term than the previous 40 years. Yes, that got my attention, he's a turd. That was right after he traded 5 terrorist leaders for a traitor. Tell me in what way the US won from that, and why Obama shouldn't hang from a gallows.

They are all Washington Establishment Political Party Elitists, far removed from 'the other America' where people are actually held accountable to the law, not allowed to hold THEMSELVES above it.

Be careful what you wish for Ruskie.

Trump has never held himself to the law. Has routinely reneged on contracts he’s signed, and swindled millions from banks with his bankruptcy scams.

He’s not holding Scott Pruitt to the rule of law either.

Trump is heading up the most corrupt administration since Warren Harding.

I’d love to see Trump and his minions held to the rule of law. He’d be in jail until he’s dead.

Who's corrupt and who's not? That's the $20,000 dollar question. Party lines be damned.

Pruitt, Trump, Bolton, deVos, Sessions, Kuchner for starters.

Consult a doctor for your TDS, stat!

When are you going to accept that Hillary isn’t going to be locked up?

They are all Washington Establishment Political Party Elitists, far removed from 'the other America' where people are actually held accountable to the law, not allowed to hold THEMSELVES above it.

Be careful what you wish for Ruskie.

Trump has never held himself to the law. Has routinely reneged on contracts he’s signed, and swindled millions from banks with his bankruptcy scams.

He’s not holding Scott Pruitt to the rule of law either.

Trump is heading up the most corrupt administration since Warren Harding.

I’d love to see Trump and his minions held to the rule of law. He’d be in jail until he’s dead.

Pruitt, Trump, Bolton, deVos, Sessions, Kuchner for starters.

Consult a doctor for your TDS, stat!

I'm not worried about Hillary at this point, albeit she set the standard for being above the law, it seems.

She's a pioneer in that area. :rolleyes-41:

I know I don't like that America-hating and silly Obama-ish stuff. You know, like more riots during his 2nd term than the previous 40 years. Yes, that got my attention, he's a turd. That was right after he traded 5 terrorist leaders for a traitor. Tell me in what way the US won from that, and why Obama shouldn't hang from a gallows.

I don’t like Russians pretending to be Americans and posting treasonous bullshit like suggesting a black president should be lynched.

Americans aren’t in the habit of murdering political opponents, unlike Putin and his buddies.

I don’t like Russians pretending to be Americans and posting treasonous bullshit like suggesting a black president should be lynched.

Americans aren’t in the habit of murdering political opponents, unlike Putin and his buddies.

Are you even fucking serious? Do you you even comprehend what I posted?

Bitch! I am a motherfucking Spanish farmer Cracker. My family has been in the US since more than 100 years before there was a US. GO FUCK YOURSELF, SHILL. Russians don't know shit 'bout dis heanh.

Furthermore, why do you think it's "ok" for a guy to trade 5 terrorist leaders (enemies of the state) in exchange for a traitor,and think that's all good and proper, what the fuck is wrong with you?

I'm not in any way suggesting Obama should hang because he's half-African Muslim or whatever. I'm saying it should happen because he's a traitor.

Last edited:

Prove I'm a Russian, comrade Patnuh. ;)

Well before you ever accept the results of the 2016 election. :p

Already done, dearie. The fact that these criminals will never face the prison time they deserve does not change the fact that they are guilty / criminals.

Reality is Hillary broke numerous laws...period. Because she is protected from indictment does not change that fact. When are YOU going to accept that?

Are you even fucking serious? Do you you even comprehend what I posted?

Bitch! I am a motherfucking Spanish farmer Cracker. My family has been in the US since more than 100 years before there was a US. GO FUCK YOURSELF, SHILL. Russians don't know shit 'bout dis heanh.

Furthermore, why do you think it's "ok" for a guy to trade 5 terrorists leaders (enemies of the state) in exchange for a traitor,and think that's all good and proper, what the fuck is wrong with you?

I'm not in any way suggesting Obama should hang because he's half-African Muslim or whatever. I'm saying it should happen because he's a traitor.

You support Trump who sold out your entire country to the Russians. Who is refusing to sanction Russians who meddled in your elections, and who attacked US soldiers in Syria (Americans killed them all with no casualities), who poisoned people in Great Britain. Trump is helping himself to the public purse billing Americans for his vacations at properties he owns while running the biggest deficits in history and running the most corrupt administration since Harding.

But you still support him.

And you would hang Obsma for trading releasing 5 prisoners in Afghanistan for a shell shocked American soldier with mental health problems, for treason.

And you wonder why I don’t believe you’re an American. Truth, justice and the American way are total dead if you are.

Forum List

Back