'DOJ Just Struck a Deal to Turn Over Documents'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
'STRUCK A DEAL'?! :wtf:

$CREW THAT! How about, "Hand over the documents you have refused to release, as per order of a F*ING SUBPOENA right NOW, and we will reduce the charges of 'Obstruction' and 'Illegal Non-Compliance With A Federal / Congressional Subpoena that are going to be filed against you?"

It truly AMAZES me how the Rule of Law is not enforced, how criminals are allowed to set the tone and pace of how things are done, and they are never held accountable.

Instead of holding a meeting to 'beg' for the files the DOJ was ORDERED to turn over already, I would have sent Federal Marshalls / the FBI to their homes / offices and perp-walked out in handcuffs for refusing to comply with the Subpoena. One in a jail cell / interrogation room, THEN ask them, "Ready to hand over the documents NOW?"

Everyone in Washington is so afraid of 'accountability' / holding each other accountable, as if D.C. is a magic place that exists in a different dimension, one where laws, rules, regs, etc.. don't apply to them.

The criminal Libs and the Secret Society Members are attempting to slow-walk everything and not hand over anything unless it is specifically asked for...and even then refuse to hand it over.

Katie Pavlich - DOJ Just Struck a Deal to Turn Over Documents

If Trump fired Sessions and Rosenstein the people would cheer! Trump needs to tell Sessions he is comin...and hells comin with him.....

Idk, but there needs to be a return to justice in America. The America where no one is above the law and things.

You remember that time when the FBI asked Manafort to turn over all of his documents and e-mails, giving him a month or two to go through them all to delete all the things he found to be 'personal' 1st?

Oh yeah, that was HILLARY! They raided Manafort's (and Cohen's) home, office, etc and immediately SEIZED everything they wanted, whether it was listed on the Subpoena or not.

They’re all Republicans - Rosenstein, Sessions, Gowdy.

They are all Washington Establishment Political Party Elitists, far removed from 'the other America' where people are actually held accountable to the law, not allowed to hold THEMSELVES above it.

'STRUCK A DEAL'?! :wtf:

$CREW THAT! How about, "Hand over the documents you have refused to release, as per order of a F*ING SUBPOENA right NOW, and we will reduce the charges of 'Obstruction' and 'Illegal Non-Compliance With A Federal / Congressional Subpoena that are going to be filed against you?"

It truly AMAZES me how the Rule of Law is not enforced, how criminals are allowed to set the tone and pace of how things are done, and they are never held accountable.

Instead of holding a meeting to 'beg' for the files the DOJ was ORDERED to turn over already, I would have sent Federal Marshalls / the FBI to their homes / offices and perp-walked out in handcuffs for refusing to comply with the Subpoena. One in a jail cell / interrogation room, THEN ask them, "Ready to hand over the documents NOW?"

Everyone in Washington is so afraid of 'accountability' / holding each other accountable, as if D.C. is a magic place that exists in a different dimension, one where laws, rules, regs, etc.. don't apply to them.

The criminal Libs and the Secret Society Members are attempting to slow-walk everything and not hand over anything unless it is specifically asked for...and even then refuse to hand it over.

Katie Pavlich - DOJ Just Struck a Deal to Turn Over Documents

When did you realize that you were good at stupidity?

Who's corrupt and who's not? That's the $20,000 dollar question. Party lines be damned.

'The FINAL JEOPARDY Question for the win is:

'This criminal politician - and ONLY this criminal politician - took $145 million from the KGB Bank while their spouse met directly with Vladimir Putin'.

Remember to give your answer in the form of a question....

:p

I am not good at 'stupidity', but I do piss off stupid people who defend criminals and who refuse to accept the outcomes of Presidential elections...

I am not good at 'stupidity', but I do piss off stupid people who defend criminals and who refuse to accept the outcomes of Presidential elections...

You haven't pissed off anyone.

I just realize the greatness of stupidity and how it promotes itself in the trumpworld.

'The FINAL JEOPARDY Question for the win is:

'This criminal politician - and ONLY this criminal politician - took $145 million from the KGB Bank while their spouse met directly with Vladimir Putin'.

Remember to give your answer in the form of a question....

Who was Bill's wife? :5_1_12024:

I am going to start a thread at some point talking about

Division and Discord: Seeds of Cultural Destruction

Which will explain to American Patriots what the True Goals of The Democrat Party are.

Namely, they want to Fundamentally Transform America.

To Transform America you must destroy it and attack its institutions and culture. Namely, Citizenship, The Rule of Law, Individual Liberties, Our Work Ethic and Our Economy as well as Private Ownership of Property..

Hillary Clinton and her Minions aren’t Running The Resistance and Urging their Loyalists to conduct countless never ending investigations, and create drama and discord with countless unsubstantiated Salacious Allegations because they lost an election.

This is a concerted effort to continue to apply pressure on Our Democracy in order to begin to tear it down.

This is why they ally with Russia, Illegals, and Jihadists and other nefarious groups, and why they oppose any moves towards strengthening our borders and immigration laws or defending Our Constitutional Rights.

They are Globalists in every sense of the word and The Deplorables and President Trump are standing in their way of surrendering America’s Sovereignty and our Freedoms to Global Governanace.

Make no mistake, we are in a fight to the death with these people.

Last edited:
Soon they'll be turning on each other like Demo Dominoes.

You keep talking about them like they’re Democrats. Nope.

Who's corrupt and who's not? That's the $20,000 dollar question. Party lines be damned.

If corruption were a sport, the Republican party would be a world series/super bowl dynasty.

And what about all the other politicians that do exactly the same thing? You just turn a blind eye for partisan reasons?

Boy! I say boy! You ain't quite got got a full bag o'marbles, do ya?

(Really I get it, you're just some midterm shill, doing your job.) Well, I'm not gonna make it very easy for ya. No sir. Left or right, I want the corruption gone, and hangings brought back.

I just realize the greatness of stupidity and how it promotes itself in the trumpworld.
Accepting the results of Presidential elections is not 'stupidity'. Gruber was right about you snowflakes... :p

Which will explain to American Patriots what the True Goals of The Democrat Party are.

To Transform America you must destroy it and attack its institutions and culture. Namely, Citizenship, The Rule of Law, Indicidual Liberties, Our Work Wthic and Our Economy as well as Private Ownership of Property..

Hillary Clinton and her Minions aren’t Running The Resistance and jrgining their loyalists to conduct countless never ending investigations because they lost an election.

This is a concerted effort to continue to apply pressure on Our Democracy in order to begin to tear it down.

This is why they ally with Russia, Illegals, amd Jihadists and other nefarious groups, and why they oppose any moves towards strengthening our borders and immigration laws.

They are Globalists in every sense of the word and The Deplorables amd President Trump are standing in their way of surrendering America’s Sovereignty and our Freedoms to Global Governanace.

What "Work Wthic" are you referring too?

The one where you make someone else do it?

To Transform America you must destroy it and attack its institutions and culture. Namely, Citizenship, The Rule of Law, Indicidual Liberties, Our Work Wthic and Our Economy as well as Private Ownership of Property..

Hillary Clinton and her Minions aren’t Running The Resistance and jrgining their loyalists to conduct countless never ending investigations because they lost an election.

This is why they ally with Russia, Illegals, amd Jihadists and other nefarious groups, and why they oppose any moves towards strengthening our borders and immigration laws.

They are Globalists in every sense of the word and The Deplorables amd President Trump are standing in their way of surrendering America’s Sovereignty and our Freedoms to Global Governanace.

'SEEDS OF CULTURAL DESTRUCTION'

Interesting....

Latinos recently called out the Democrats for refusing to get 'Dreamer' legislation done, recognizing that Dems never wanted to solve the problem - they preferred the divisive issue to run on - Making their livelihood off of 'Division'.

Liberals / the Democrats have existed off of creating division and hatred...which, as proven, was the Russians goal during the 2016 election. Evidence showed they went as far as paying liberal groups like Antifa and BLM to spread racial hatred and division.

The DNC and the Russians were after the same thing, and for the last 2 years the Democrats / Liberals have continue to carry out Putin's objective...keeping America divided by hate.

Soon they'll be turning on each other like Demo Dominoes.

You keep talking about them like they’re Democrats. Nope.

If corruption were a sport, the Republican party would be a world series/super bowl dynasty.

And what about all the other politicians that do exactly the same thing? You just turn a blind eye for partisan reasons?

Boy! I say boy! You ain't quite got got a full bag o'marbles, do ya?

(Really I get it, you're just some midterm shill, doing your job.) Well, I'm not gonna make it very easy for ya. No sir. Left or right, I want the corruption gone, and hangings brought back.

Whatabout... whatabout... whatabout! Look, I'm not saying both parties don't have their share of corruption. However, the stench of corruption from the Republican party over the past 40 or so years out stinks the Dems by a country mile. It's not partisan, it's fact.

Forum List

Back