'DOJ Just Struck a Deal to Turn Over Documents'

Who's corrupt and who's not? That's the $20,000 dollar question. Party lines be damned.

'The FINAL JEOPARDY Question for the win is:

'This criminal politician - and ONLY this criminal politician - took $145 million from the KGB Bank while their spouse met directly with Vladimir Putin'.

Remember to give your answer in the form of a question....

:p
You know that is bull crap, right? so why keep repeating it? so you can brainwash folks in to believing the lie?

KGB/GRU/FSB taught you well comrade! ;)

FACT CHECK: Hillary Clinton Gave 20 Percent of United States' Uranium to Russia in Exchange for Clinton Foundation Donations?

Soon they'll be turning on each other like Demo Dominoes.

They’re all Republicans - Rosenstein, Sessions, Gowdy.

You keep talking about them like they’re Democrats. Nope.

Who's corrupt and who's not? That's the $20,000 dollar question. Party lines be damned.

If corruption were a sport, the Republican party would be a world series/super bowl dynasty.

And what about all the other politicians that do exactly the same thing? You just turn a blind eye for partisan reasons?

Boy! I say boy! You ain't quite got got a full bag o'marbles, do ya?

(Really I get it, you're just some midterm shill, doing your job.) Well, I'm not gonna make it very easy for ya. No sir. Left or right, I want the corruption gone, and hangings brought back.

Whatabout... whatabout... whatabout! Look, I'm not saying both parties don't have their share of corruption. However, the stench of corruption from the Republican party over the past 40 or so years out stinks the Dems by a country mile. It's not partisan, it's fact.
Pure insanity. The Clintons traded our uranium and rare earth metals for cash. Try paying attention.

Whatabout... whatabout... whatabout! Look, I'm not saying both parties don't have their share of corruption. However, the stench of corruption from the Republican party over the past 40 or so years out stinks the Dems by a country mile. It's not partisan, it's fact.

:wtf:

Leaving out entire decades of Clinton crime and scandal, just in the last 5 years alone....just during the 2016 election alone...Hillary Clinton set a new US criminal / corruption Record.

Illegally possessed classified.

Illegally stored classified.

Illegally handled classified.

Illegally gave access to classified to people who had no security clearances.

Over 15,000 noted violations - according to the FBI - of the FOIA and Federal Records Act

Illegal destruction of classified

By legal definition - 'Criminal Negligence'

By legal definition, 'Espionage'

Illegal non-compliance with a Federal Subpoena

Obstruction

Rigging primaries, cheating in debates, engaging in election fraud during primaries

Campaign Law crimes

Campaign Finance Law violations

Conspired with / paid foreign spies working with Russians for a debunked foreign report she illegally used in a US election (Considering the participation by the FNI and DOJ, using her document to illegally acquire warrants to spy on the political opposing candidate during an election - Conspiracy, Sedition, Treason...)

Taking $145 million from the RUSSIAN KGB BANK while her husband met directly with Putin.....

TT...just STOP. You're embarrassing yourself.

You know that is bull crap, right?

You know that is true, right? Hillary did take millions from the KGB BANK while her husband met directly with Putin.

if the liberal extremists had this kind of 'evidence' against Trump, of Trump doing this, after their orgasm, they would be screaming 'Impeachment'. Unfortunately for them the only evidence of criminal activity found points to the Witch Hunters and Hillary...

If corruption were a sport, the Republican party would be a world series/super bowl dynasty.

And what about all the other politicians that do exactly the same thing? You just turn a blind eye for partisan reasons?

Boy! I say boy! You ain't quite got got a full bag o'marbles, do ya?

(Really I get it, you're just some midterm shill, doing your job.) Well, I'm not gonna make it very easy for ya. No sir. Left or right, I want the corruption gone, and hangings brought back.

Pure insanity. The Clintons traded our uranium and rare earth metals for cash. Try paying attention.

Y'know you really need to stop draining the swamp into a toilet.

They are all Washington Establishment Political Party Elitists, far removed from 'the other America' where people are actually held accountable to the law, not allowed to hold THEMSELVES above it.

Be careful what you wish for Ruskie.

Trump has never held himself to the law. Has routinely reneged on contracts he’s signed, and swindled millions from banks with his bankruptcy scams.

He’s not holding Scott Pruitt to the rule of law either.

Trump is heading up the most corrupt administration since Warren Harding.

I’d love to see Trump and his minions held to the rule of law. He’d be in jail until he’s dead.

Pruitt, Trump, Bolton, deVos, Sessions, Kuchner for starters.

If you have any doubt that Liberals and Russia’s goals are the same simply look at Uranium One and Fusion GPS

Massive corrupt Collusion in both cases between The Left and Russia.

Other facets of their attack includes disrespecting The Flag and our Anthem, and The Pledge of Allegiance, and shutting down Free Speech, Sexualizing Our
Children, and promoting Gender Politics, Gender Dysphoria and Homosexuality while attacking Christian Values.

I am going to start a thread at some point talking about

Division and Discord: Seeds of Cultural Destruction

Which will explain to American Patriots what the True Goals of The Democrat Party are.

Namely, they want to Fundamentally Transform America.

To Transform America you must destroy it and attack its institutions and culture. Namely, Citizenship, The Rule of Law, Indicidual Liberties, Our Work Wthic and Our Economy as well as Private Ownership of Property..

Hillary Clinton and her Minions aren’t Running The Resistance and jrgining their loyalists to conduct countless never ending investigations because they lost an election.

This is a concerted effort to continue to apply pressure on Our Democracy in order to begin to tear it down.

This is why they ally with Russia, Illegals, amd Jihadists and other nefarious groups, and why they oppose any moves towards strengthening our borders and immigration laws.

They are Globalists in every sense of the word and The Deplorables amd President Trump are standing in their way of surrendering America’s Sovereignty and our Freedoms to Global Governanace.

'SEEDS OF CULTURAL DESTRUCTION'

Interesting....

Latinos recently called out the Democrats for refusing to get 'Dreamer' legislation done, recognizing that Dems never wanted to solve the problem - they preferred the divisive issue to run on - Making their livelihood off of 'Division'.

Liberals / the Democrats have existed off of creating division and hatred...which, as proven, was the Russians goal during the 2016 election. Evidence showed they went as far as paying liberal groups like Antifa and BLM to spread racial hatred and division.

The DNC and the Russians were after the same thing, and for the last 2 years the Democrats / Liberals have continue to carry out Putin's objective...keeping America divided by hate.

Yur a good lil midterm shill. :nocknockHT:

Is that you, vegas giants?

Do I need to dredge up 20 instances of Democrat politician corruption? Harry Reid, for instance?

They are all Washington Establishment Political Party Elitists, far removed from 'the other America' where people are actually held accountable to the law, not allowed to hold THEMSELVES above it.

Trump has never held himself to the law. Has routinely reneged on contracts he’s signed, and swindled millions from banks with his bankruptcy scams.

He’s not holding Scott Pruitt to the rule of law either.

Trump is heading up the most corrupt administration since Warren Harding.

I’d love to see Trump and his minions held to the rule of law. He’d be in jail until he’s dead.

Pruitt, Trump, Bolton, deVos, Sessions, Kuchner for starters.

Consult a doctor for your TDS, stat!

:wtf:

Leaving out entire decades of Clinton crime and scandal, just in the last 5 years alone....just during the 2016 election alone...Hillary Clinton set a new US criminal / corruption Record.

Illegally possessed classified.

Illegally stored classified.

Illegally handled classified.

Illegally gave access to classified to people who had no security clearances.

Over 15,000 noted violations - according to the FBI - of the FOIA and Federal Records Act

Illegal destruction of classified

By legal definition - 'Criminal Negligence'

By legal definition, 'Espionage'

Illegal non-compliance with a Federal Subpoena

Obstruction

Rigging primaries, cheating in debates, engaging in election fraud during primaries

Campaign Law crimes

Campaign Finance Law violations

Conspired with / paid foreign spies working with Russians for a debunked foreign report she illegally used in a US election (Considering the participation by the FNI and DOJ, using her document to illegally acquire warrants to spy on the political opposing candidate during an election - Conspiracy, Sedition, Treason...)

Taking $145 million from the RUSSIAN KGB BANK while her husband met directly with Putin.....

TT...just STOP. You're embarrassing yourself.

1. Clinton is 'living rent free' as a few numb nuts on this board love to say, in your head. Maybe get some help for that.

2. All of that shit you listed, while questionable, hasn't resulted in any convictions to date. That's fact. No need to go further. You're done here. You've got a bunch of 'nothing-burgers' as a few dimwits on this board love to say. A simple uninformed opinion. It's your right.

3. Compare administration convictions over the last 40 years between democrats and republicans. Go ahead, I'll wait.

4. This conversation seems over now. I won't entertain any stupid conspiracy nonsense from someone so woefully unqualified. So, done ranting about stupid, pointless shit yet?

Do I need to dredge up 20 instances of Democrat politician corruption? Harry Reid, for instance?

Do your worst, kitten.

PS: I could probably do 40 Dem instances and not break a sweat.

STFU already - your schtick, this whole 'Russian Criminal Collusion' BS regarding Trump is old and debunked.

The only evidence regarding illegal collusion with foreign spies and Russians involves Hillary, a Brit Spy and the Russians he was working with.

The only one to have taken millions directly from Putin's beloved KGB BANK was HILLARY.

The ONLY ONE who met directly with Putin was Bill Clinton.

Comey was fired, his crimes exposed, he's being probed, and is lawyering up.

McCabe was fired, his crimes exposed, he's about to be indicted and convicted - the 1st of the 'Secret Society' traitors.

Lynch has been 'fingered' for Obstruction...BY COMEY. Bwuhahaha

Strzok has been re-assigned...to a holding cell in the basement of the FBI, his crimes exposed, waiting to be indicted himself.

The Conspiracy - the Secret Society, much like the fictional 'Fellowship of the Ring', is falling apart.

Despite all the facts and evidence snowflakes like yourself, like a bunch of old hippies who refuse to move on, refuse to accept the 2016 election results, refuse to accept Hillary was a scandal-plagued, treasonous felon who could not win her own party's nomination....but find it easier to swallow her loss by blaming someone else...as Hillary has done non-stop. Hillary was the WORST candidate in US history and ran the WORST campaign in US history.

Now she is a 2-Time criminal LOSER you continue to defend....

So spare us the continued worn-out use of the word 'Ruskie' in an attempt to hold on to a debunked, DNC-abandoned strategy of blaming non-existent illegal collusion between Trump and the Russians for Hillary's loss.

To take a page from Obama's past....

DL, 2018 is calling, and it wants you to finally accept the results of the 2016 election and come just the rest of us in the real world / present.

1. Clinton is 'living rent free' as a few numb nuts on this board love to say, in your head. Maybe get some help for that.

2. All of that shit you listed, while questionable, hasn't resulted in any convictions to date. That's fact. No need to go further. You're done here. You've got a bunch of 'nothing-burgers' as a few dimwits on this board love to say. A simple uninformed opinion. It's your right.

3. Compare administration convictions over the last 40 years between democrats and republicans. Go ahead, I'll wait.

4. This conversation seems over now. I won't entertain any stupid conspiracy nonsense from someone so woefully unqualified. So, done ranting about stupid, pointless shit yet?

1. Clinton lived off of this country like a f*ing LEECH her entire life, not even hesitating to sacrifice lives, national security, etc...when she needed to in order to personally prosper.

2. Sad you are defending Hillary by saying everything she got away with is OK because she never was prosecuted, because she was protected from indictment / prosecution. That's the 'Democrat Party / Snowflake Way', though....

3. You keep wanting to bring up CONVICTIONS....because you know Obama and his criminal administration refused to allow any of their people to be prosecuted.

Eric Holder was the 1st US Presidential Cabinet Member in US History to be CENSURED - by a bi-Partisan Congress - for his crimes in the cover-up of Obama's gun-running scandal. He was Censured because Congress refused to allow Holder to get away with his crimes because Obama would not let him be indicted / charged.

4. Yes, the conversation is over because you are tucking tail, and delusion, and running away.

1. Clinton lived off of this country like a f*ing LEECH her entire life, not even hesitating to sacrifice lives, national security, etc...when she needed to in order to personally prosper.

2. Sad you are defending Hillary by saying everything she got away with is OK because she never was prosecuted, because she was protected from indictment / prosecution. That's the 'Democrat Party / Snowflake Way', though....

3. You keep wanting to bring up CONVICTIONS....because you know Obama and his criminal administration refused to allow any of their people to be prosecuted.

Eric Holder was the 1st US Presidential Cabinet Member in US History to be CENSURED - by a bi-Partisan Congress - for his crimes in the cover-up of Obama's gun-running scandal. He was Censured because Congress refused to allow Holder to get away with his crimes because Obama would not let him be indicted / charged.

4. Yes, the conversation is over because you are tucking tail, and delusion, and running away.

Nah, you lost. Get over it, partisan hack.

'The FINAL JEOPARDY Question for the win is:

'This criminal politician - and ONLY this criminal politician - took $145 million from the KGB Bank while their spouse met directly with Vladimir Putin'.

Remember to give your answer in the form of a question....

Oh you stupid Russian.

Well it can’t be Hillary Clinton because she’s never been charged with a crime, much less convicted so she’s not a criminal.

Also Canadian/Russian businessman Frank Guista donated $145 million to the Clinton Foundation but he didn’t use the Kerala Gramin Bank (KGB) which is India. He used a Russian bank to make the transfer. So again not Hillary Clinton because she received no payment.

And while Bill Clinton did meet with Vladimir Putin while on a speaking trip to Russia, he got permission from the US government before making the trip. Its not like he snuck into Prague to meet with Russians and then denied making the trip. Or set up a secret meeting in the Seychelles to set up a secret back channel to Russia or anything.

And Bill’s speaking fee was paid to the Clinton Foundation so he never received Russian money either.

Who is Donald J. Trump?

He received campaign contributions from Russians laundered through the NRA, he’s a criminal (Trump U fraud, federal civil rights violations, illegal fundraising). He’s met with Putin.

Find out who is a member, or who has a link to a corporation, bank, individual or interest that meets at the CFR, and you will see who is establishment, and who represents the nation.

Both Democrats and Republicans are internationalists and both collude in secret there.

Nah, you lost. Get over it, partisan hack.
Yeah, just like Trump did in the 2016 election. :p

Congrats, snowflake - you just won the 'Liberal Popularity Contest', just like Hillary did in 2016. Good Luck with that.

Bwuhahahaha........

Forum List

Back