DOJ Confirms Trial Conditions Discussed Prior To Pending Indictment Of Trump

BIG AND BREAKING:

"The Department of Justice has confirmed that if and when Donald Trump is indicted for colluding with Russia during the 2016 Presidential election he will have to stand trial as an adult."

More here:
Department of Justice confirms that if indicted Trump will be tried as an adult - The Rochdale Herald

Collusion is Not Illegal - Political Storm
Collusion is Not Illegal
I have never seen a more stupid bunch of retards as those that believe collusion is illegal.. But then if they weren't so dumb they wouldn't be liberal either...

Stupid.jpg

What kind of a moron would post this link? It is a preposterous piece of shit, as any halfway literate high school sophomore would see.

Seriously. Is thotkrimes this stupid or what?

What kind of a moron would post this link? It is a preposterous piece of shit, as any halfway literate high school sophomore would see.

What kind of fucking moron would believe even a tenth what the Liar-in-Chief spews, you water carrying head-up-ass Orange sycophant! You're the sucker who couldn't get a sniff of the content from the title, but after taking the bait, opened the thread and then went into an embarrassed rant for being shined on with a 4/0 treble hook prominently presented, embedded and fouled in your pie hole! Fucking fool!

Hell yes it's preposterous, but that is one of the components of satire. But you took the hook fool, swallowed it and you're pissed at me for YOUR gullibility? Since when does the DOJ EVER discuss "trial terms" before or after an indictment is filed, shit for brains? To go after that and then complain about your shortcomings and perhaps disappointment, is a true sign of terminal stupidity. So fuck you very much, and do the world a favor and get a vasectomy 'cause the Darwin award crew is working overtime with your type today given the Orange brigade idiocy!

Check the forum description.

ummm, it was originally in Politics
True that, but looking at the sequence of posts, one sees the remark to which I replied appeared after the move, nearly twenty minutes after, and neither that post nor the OP have 20 minutes worth of reading or writing that might account for the oversight. Be that as it may, there may be an exceptional set of circumstances in play.

Whatever...I too have happened upon Political Satire threads that I didn't realize were in that subforum. Others have kindly and helpfully, as I did above, called attention to the fact that the OP is in Satire. Indeed it happened just yesterday.

Fox to offer 24 hour coverage of Bill Clinton's impeachment
What is the point? Bill Clinton's impeachment proceedings in Congress are public record. I suspect anyone can find them on CSPAN. They are surely available as transcripts.
We're in Satire and Dr. Love actually posts satire.
Oops...my mistake. Gotcha. TY.
FWIW, that happens to me when I, from the short Active Threads list on the right side of the page, select posts to read and fail to check the subforum in which the thread exists. The information presented about the threads listed there doesn't indicate the subforum. If that piece of information were included, readers would know what subforum they are in when they click on a thread listed there.

Forum List

Back