Dog got me last night..

Just too thick to know it, a bit like swallows dog:lol:

Wingnuts think beating their dog is an effective way to control a dog, and they can prove it by getting their hands bitten :lol::lol:

You are testament to it, i have you dancing to my tune already:lol:

Come on puppy dog theres a good la:lol:d

I see this wingnut has been reduced to an emotional wreck, incapable of anything more thoughtful than personal attacks.

I accept your surrender. :lol:

Up until 3 years ago, I raised, bred, trained, field trialed AKC beagles for over 18 years. I had a medium-sized kennel and normally had 45 to 50 adult beagles. I have trained a good number of dogs over the years. The thing about training dogs is this... If you don't correct the bad behavior within 8 seconds after it has occurred the dog has no idea of what you are trying to get him to do, or in the case of biting, what not to do. Coming home to find your apartment in shambles and then trying to punish the dog for it was a waste of your time and annoying to the dog. One of the things that all dogs love to do is to please their masters. Dogs get off on doing "good" behaviors and being praised. Beating a dog is the absolute last thing you want to do. You should not yell at a dog normally because if you do, they become used to hearing you yell and it will become meaningless to the dog. Only use a stern voice associated with the word "no". If your dog bit you because you were beating him, I think you deserved it.

I don't agree with the 8 second thing.

I've come home and the dog had been in the trash and she knew she was in trouble, slinking away and hiding.

She understood she had done wrong, and I doubt she had gotten into the trash 8 seconds before I came thru the door.

Up until 3 years ago, I raised, bred, trained, field trialed AKC beagles for over 18 years. I had a medium-sized kennel and normally had 45 to 50 adult beagles. I have trained a good number of dogs over the years. The thing about training dogs is this... If you don't correct the bad behavior within 8 seconds after it has occurred the dog has no idea of what you are trying to get him to do, or in the case of biting, what not to do. Coming home to find your apartment in shambles and then trying to punish the dog for it was a waste of your time and annoying to the dog. One of the things that all dogs love to do is to please their masters. Dogs get off on doing "good" behaviors and being praised. Beating a dog is the absolute last thing you want to do. You should not yell at a dog normally because if you do, they become used to hearing you yell and it will become meaningless to the dog. Only use a stern voice associated with the word "no". If your dog bit you because you were beating him, I think you deserved it.

I've come home and the dog had been in the trash and she knew she was in trouble, slinking away and hiding.

She understood she had done wrong, and I doubt she had gotten into the trash 8 seconds before I came thru the door.

My mother used to say "You can only be so smart, but stupid knows no limits"

This one wants us to believe that he knows better than science.

Your dog slinks away because you abuse him.

Chalk it down to experience ****, you have been owned and sold by roomy.

Wingnuts love to declare victory, even after they get owned
now THAT is irony
:lol:

Wingnuts think beating their dog is an effective way to control a dog, and they can prove it by getting their hands bitten :lol::lol:

I see this wingnut has been reduced to an emotional wreck, incapable of anything more thoughtful than personal attacks.

I accept your surrender.
did i call it or what?

wrong, dipshit
the dog slinks away because of the tone of your voice
it can tell you are angry

and you claim to have bread dogs?

Yep, you're living proof that your mother was a genius.

Too bad it skipped a generation...but cheer up, your kids will be smart as tacks.

Wingnuts love to declare victory, even after they get owned
now THAT is irony

I accept your surrender.
did i call it or what?

You certainly did Dive, he is here now sitting by my side like a good Mongo:lol::lol::lol:

wrong, dipshit

Wrong dipshit

Read the post, moron. The dog slinks before the poster says anything.

And even if you were right, it only makes you a bigger moron. The Missourian said the dog slinks because he knows he did wrong. You just pointed out the dog slinks because of his master tone of voice, not because the dog knows he did something wrong

And disciplining a dog long after it's misbehaved is abuse

And I never claimed to have bred (not "bread") dogs. That was probably one of the many voices in your head talking

Last edited:

wrong, dipshit

Wrong dipshit

And even if you were right, it only makes you a bigger moron. The Missourian said the dog slinks because he knows he did wrong. You just pointed out the dog slinks because of his master tone of voice, not because the dog knows he did something wrong

Roll over Mongo, Sit and stay...there's a clever boy:lol:

wrong, dipshit

Wrong dipshit

And I never claimed to have bred (not "bread") dogs. That was probably one of the many voices in your head talking
ah, pick on a typo/spelling error

typical

btw, dipshit, if you came home and saw trash all over the place, and the only thing there was the dog, you wouldn't speak to the dog?

Last edited:

wrong, dipshit

Wrong dipshit

If the dog knows she's done wrong, it is not too late for discipline.

I have some errands to run, I'll catch up with your rebuttal later.

wrong, dipshit

Wrong dipshit

He might be undergoing muzzel training by then:cool:

wrong, dipshit

Wrong dipshit

typical

btw, dipshit, if you came home and saw trash all over the place, and the only thing there was the dog, you wouldn't speak to the dog?

No, I wouldn't

I'd put the garbage in a place where the dog couldn't get to it until I had trained my dog to not trash the trash

wrong, dipshit

Wrong dipshit

Dogs don't know right from wrong, moron. If they did, they wouldn't be so fond of sniffing the crotches of others.

That's just wrong, but the neither the dogs, nor you, know it

Wrong dipshit

typical

No, I wouldn't

I'd put the garbage in a place where the dog couldn't get to it until I had trained my dog to not trash the trash

:lol::lol::lol: I like you as my new pet Mongo :lol::lol::lol:

I see there's one wingnut who's got a crush on me and is desperately seeking attention

Forum List

Back