Dog got me last night..

Up until 3 years ago, I raised, bred, trained, field trialed AKC beagles for over 18 years. I had a medium-sized kennel and normally had 45 to 50 adult beagles. I have trained a good number of dogs over the years. The thing about training dogs is this... If you don't correct the bad behavior within 8 seconds after it has occurred the dog has no idea of what you are trying to get him to do, or in the case of biting, what not to do. Coming home to find your apartment in shambles and then trying to punish the dog for it was a waste of your time and annoying to the dog. One of the things that all dogs love to do is to please their masters. Dogs get off on doing "good" behaviors and being praised. Beating a dog is the absolute last thing you want to do. You should not yell at a dog normally because if you do, they become used to hearing you yell and it will become meaningless to the dog. Only use a stern voice associated with the word "no". If your dog bit you because you were beating him, I think you deserved it.
i doubt he "beat" his dog

I doubt he didn't. His own words... "I laid into him pretty good," and when called on it he admitted he "hit" the dog. He went to say "it was either me or the needle," so I guess he figured just as long as he didn't KILL the dog, the beating he gave it wasn't that bad.

Now... you don't call that beating? Does that require a baseball bat or something, a fist isn't good enough?

Last edited:
Seems to me you've already bullied him into many admissions of culpability but you won't let it go, I have decided from this brief exchange that you are a fucking control freak bully who would probably benefit from having your very own nose scraped back and forth across a burst couch.:evil:I bet you are a joy to live with.

None of my dogs have bitten me or anyoe else outside of playtime. As bad as I may be to live with, my dogs don't want to hurt me.

Wish I could say the same for Sallow.

Let it go you stupid twat because if you or anyone else tells me they have never smacked an animal I'll show you a fucking liar.

Nope. I'm going to hold onto it for as long as I can, and you're not going to do shit about but whine like a little girl. :lol:

I love animals but hand on heart, if I had come in to that sight the end result would be a dead dog.

Wingnuts show their "love" for animals by killing them when they misbehave. Sort of like the way they prove their "love" for science by rejecting evolution and global warming
you are the wingnut in this thread

WIngnut Don has been reduced to the "I'm rubber, you're glue" defense :lol:

I love animals but hand on heart, if I had come in to that sight the end result would be a dead dog.

Wingnuts show their "love" for animals by killing them when they misbehave. Sort of like the way they prove their "love" for science by rejecting evolution and global warming

You are a disingenous bully and ****, how does that grab you?

Fine with me, coward who can't control a dumb animal:lol:

Up until 3 years ago, I raised, bred, trained, field trialed AKC beagles for over 18 years. I had a medium-sized kennel and normally had 45 to 50 adult beagles. I have trained a good number of dogs over the years. The thing about training dogs is this... If you don't correct the bad behavior within 8 seconds after it has occurred the dog has no idea of what you are trying to get him to do, or in the case of biting, what not to do. Coming home to find your apartment in shambles and then trying to punish the dog for it was a waste of your time and annoying to the dog. One of the things that all dogs love to do is to please their masters. Dogs get off on doing "good" behaviors and being praised. Beating a dog is the absolute last thing you want to do. You should not yell at a dog normally because if you do, they become used to hearing you yell and it will become meaningless to the dog. Only use a stern voice associated with the word "no". If your dog bit you because you were beating him, I think you deserved it.
i doubt he "beat" his dog

I doubt he didn't. His own words... "I laid into him pretty good," and when called on it he admitted he "hit" the dog. He went to say "it was either me or the needle," so I guess he figured just as long as he didn't KILL the dog, the beating he gave it wasn't that bad.

Now... you don't call that beating? Does that require a baseball bat or something, a fist isn't good enough?

The wingnuts want to claim that "I laid into him pretty good" means "I sent the dog a sternly worded letter" :cuckoo:

None of my dogs have bitten me or anyoe else outside of playtime. As bad as I may be to live with, my dogs don't want to hurt me.

Wish I could say the same for Sallow.

Let it go you stupid twat because if you or anyone else tells me they have never smacked an animal I'll show you a fucking liar.

Nope. I'm going to hold onto it for as long as I can, and you're not going to do shit about but whine like a little girl. :lol:

Then have at it you mug, you look like a bigger bully and **** every time you post.I'll bet you live vicariously through your mongrel? Probably get one of your kids on telling us how you love the dog but beat the shit out of mom and the kids for tearing the couch up:lol:

Then have at it you mug, you look like a bigger bully and **** every time you post.I'll bet you live vicariously through your mongrel? Probably get one of your kids on telling us how you love the dog but beat the shit out of mom and the kids for tearing the couch up:lol:

If wingnuts didn't lie, they'd have nothing to say

The OP is the one who admits to having a violent streak

I have a violent streak for bullies and ***** and dogs that might rip my fucking couch up:lol: what would you like to do about that if you had the balls bully boy?:lol:

I have a violent streak for bullies and ***** and dogs that might rip my fucking couch up:lol: what would you like to do about that if you had the balls bully boy?:lol:

Only a moron would think a punk like you had the balls to attack anyone

Only a moron would think a punk like you had the balls to attack anyone

That probably helps me out a lot:lol:

The thing is, I am more pleased to have derailed this thread from the hands of a **** than anything else.

Chalk it down to experience ****, you have been owned and sold by roomy.

Forum List

Back