Dog got me last night..

Wrong dipshit

Read the post, moron. The dog slinks before the poster says anything.

And even if you were right, it only makes you a bigger moron. The Missourian said the dog slinks because he knows he did wrong. You just pointed out the dog slinks because of his master tone of voice, not because the dog knows he did something wrong

And disciplining a dog long after it's misbehaved is abuse

And I never claimed to have bred (not "bread") dogs. That was probably one of the many voices in your head talking

If the dog knows she's done wrong, it is not too late for discipline.

I have some errands to run, I'll catch up with your rebuttal later.

Dogs don't know right from wrong, moron. If they did, they wouldn't be so fond of sniffing the crotches of others.

That's just wrong, but the neither the dogs, nor you, know it

This post makes even less sense that your usual irrational responses.

Allow me to use smaller words.

The...dog...knows...she...is...in...t-r-o-u-b-l-e.

Get your mom to help you with that big word at the end.

If the dog knows she's done wrong, it is not too late for discipline.

I have some errands to run, I'll catch up with your rebuttal later.

Dogs don't know right from wrong, moron. If they did, they wouldn't be so fond of sniffing the crotches of others.

Ahhh, now you're making sense.

Of course the dog knows she is in trouble. She has an abusive owner.

Why does everybody hate you?

:rolleyes: That's an idiotic response...par for the course from sangha the obtuse.

Why does everybody hate you?
i dont hate him
i dont know him well enough to have ANY emotion towards him at all
i just think he is another pathetic moron thats like to troll and twist everything people post

no use beating a dog....esp for something they have done....dogs live in the moment...you can train a dog but you should not being beating a dog like that....

and now he has bitten you....that is not a good sign...*moving right hand behind her to hide scars*
but mine are from feral puppies and such...when i remove them from a cage they tend to snap...

and no article smacking a puppy for a chewed up shoe..doesnt work.....unless they are chewing on the shoe right then...even then i would not smack it ...

every time you interact with a dog...one of you is being trained and i prefer it be the dog...

sure when you come in and the house is trashed...you get upset....but dont lash out like that...

hope it doesnt get infected

:rolleyes: That's an idiotic response...par for the course from sangha the obtuse.

What idiotic about it?

Your dog has learned that if there is garbage on the floor when you come home, you're going to abuse the dog.

The dog doesnt' know WHY you're abusing it. It only knows that when you come home, you will abuse the dog if there is a mess.

Pavlovs' dogs didn't know WHY they were fed right after the bell rang. All they knew was that the bell was followed by food.

If you want to teach the dog to not go into the trash, you have to discipline the dog while, or immediately after, he goes into the trash.

no use beating a dog....esp for something they have done....dogs live in the moment...you can train a dog but you should not being beating a dog like that....

and now he has bitten you....that is not a good sign...*moving right hand behind her to hide scars*
but mine are from feral puppies and such...when i remove them from a cage they tend to snap...

and no article smacking a puppy for a chewed up shoe..doesnt work.....unless they are chewing on the shoe right then...even then i would not smack it ...

every time you interact with a dog...one of you is being trained and i prefer it be the dog...

sure when you come in and the house is trashed...you get upset....but dont lash out like that...

Do you have house dogs Bones, or just working dogs?

go back and read what he actually posted
i dont believe he actually "beat" the dog, but he used poor wording in what he said
i've known sallow for many years and even though i don't agree with him much on politics, he has never given me the impression he would be cruel to an animal

He should not inflict ANY physical form of punishment. Even grabbing a dog by its neck or collar can be dangerous, as demonstrated by the OP's dog.

Do you have house dogs Bones, or just working dogs?

Typical wingnut can't dispute what's been said, so he's going to fish around for something to personally attack SB with

I have kept dogs off and on most of my life and I must admit I have whacked every one of them at one time or another.I know a lot of people disagree with this but I have to tell you, it works.Anyone who has kept dogs has had occassion to smack them, if you say you haven't it would go against the grain to say I believe you.

Forum List

Back