Dog Gets It's Own Jet

Wow, this thread is still alive? I'd have thought y'all would have moved on to the upcoming party being held at the White House. Especially since it's coming so close to the end of Obama's July vacation and not long before his August break...

Facts dont matter here?

Truth... I gave you this challenge the other day... and you didn't respond... so I will challenge you again.

I will prove to you that the Obamas dog actually FLEW the plane if you can do just two very simple things:

- Prove Bush has made one dime in oil from the Iraq War
- Prove that Cheney has made a dime from Halliburton since the war started.

Ok.. that should be pretty simple... get to it.

Facts dont matter here?

Truth... I gave you this challenge the other day... and you didn't respond... so I will challenge you again.

I will prove to you that the Obamas dog actually FLEW the plane if you can do just two very simple things:

- Prove Bush has made one dime in oil from the Iraq War
- Prove that Cheney has made a dime from Halliburton since the war started.

Ok.. that should be pretty simple... get to it.

Get with the program, the left are not requited to provide proof of ANYTHING

Ouch! As Zoom Boing negs in retalliation

Kind of touchy when someone challenges your Obama hate posts aren't you Zoom?

:lol: Whining about neg rep! :lol:

You lie. Show me where I said the Obamas hate dogs. I'll wait.

Zoom-boing
<-- Meow
Member #13669 Join Date: Oct 2008
Thanked 1,259 Times in 943 Posts

The Obama's don't care enough about "their" dog to even bother bringing him on the plane they are on. Not enough room for a dog? Oh please. The Obama's don't care enough about "their" dog to say "hey, three day vaca let's not stress out Bo, let's leave him home". The Obama's don't care enough about "their" dog to walk him themselves. The Obama's don't care enough about their dog. Woof.

Your claim pal

Once again, show me where I said the Obama's hate their dog. Don't care enough? Yup, that's how I see it. Hate? Nope, never said it because I don't believe they do. Like I said in my rep comment to you, spin much?

OK Zoom

Your turn Post 4

Aside from the absolutely ridiculousness and expense of the dog in his own plane --WTF?? --

Show where the dog flew on a jet all by himself

And? In the original article it said that the dog and one aide got off the plane and it certainly read as if they were the only ones on the plane. Thanks for posting the snopes link, showing they weren't. Funny, I asked TM for proof that there were other people on the plane and she just squealed.

It's amazing how fast Snopes can debunk so quickly (probably because it IS false) but I search an e-mail that's been in circulation for a month and get "Undetermined".
Priorities, I suppose....

There's nothing about the dog in the article linked in the O/P... so this is just another of poor racist sitty's prevarications.

bummer... i was kind of hoping he had to offload Bo's luggage. :lol:

Anyone that quotes Springsteen obviously doesn't have any musical taste but you also don't have an eye for detail do you Jilli? Look again, I'll make the font bold and blue.

"Baldacci and his wife, Karen, presented the family with gift bags full of Maine-made goodies, including baskets made by the Passamaquoddy Tribe, popcorn from Little Lad's Bakery in East Corinth, iconic L.L. Bean bags, University of Maine ice hockey hats, and an assortment of other Maine foods and books.

Karen Baldacci said the bags for Malia and Sasha contained one loon toy and one chickadee toy that sound their natural calls.

Arriving in a small jet before the Obamas was the first dog, Bo, a Portuguese water dog given as a present by the late U.S. Sen Ted Kennedy, D-Mass.; and the president's personal aide Reggie Love, who chatted with Baldacci.

"We're ready. We're going to do it all," Love said with a big smile.

Air traffic at the small Hancock County-Bar Harbor Airport in Trenton was shut down for the presidential arrival. A U.S. Coast Guard helicopter patrolled the air in anticipation of the first family's touchdown, and a pair of local fire and rescue trucks stood ready on an otherwise empty tarmac at the private air hangar."

The Obamas then traveled onto Mount Desert Island in a motorcade of at least 16 vehicles. It was led by two Maine State Police cruisers and included five black Chevrolet Suburbans.

Forum List

Back