Dog Gets It's Own Jet

Im_a_celebREX_450x300.jpg

dude..... :eusa_hand:

Of course there is no links to such a thing because this is all more manufactured outrage.

Do you mean they are making this up just to make the President look bad?

Who would do such a thing?

People are desperate to see the same level of outrage we saw for Bush in this country.

The reality is not there so they manufacture crap like this and the brain dead latch right on out of desperation to keep believing in failed ideas.

Of course there is no links to such a thing because this is all more manufactured outrage.

Do you mean they are making this up just to make the President look bad?

Who would do such a thing?

People are desperate to see the same level of outrage we saw for Bush in this country.

The reality is not there so they manufacture crap like this and the brain dead latch right on out of desperation to keep believing in failed ideas.

Do you mean to imply that there are people in this country stupid enough to believe the President would send a jet plane with just a dog on it?

Are people that gullible?

From the looks of this bullshit piece and the rigth wing response to it I would have to assume they are.

Why didn't the aide and the dog ride with the family?

Arriving in a small jet before the Obamas was the first dog, Bo, a Portuguese water dog given as a present by the late U.S. Sen Ted Kennedy, D-Mass.; and the president's personal aide Reggie Love, who chatted with Baldacci.

Why do you fucking care so much?

The dog flew on a plane with aides who were also meeting the president there.

It was very likely that where they were BEFORE they flew to Maine was not a good place to take the dog.

Why do you fucking care so much?

The dog flew on a plane with aides who were also meeting the president there.

It was very likely that where they were BEFORE they flew to Maine was not a good place to take the dog.

You didn't answer my question.

Wtf does your last sentence say, let alone mean?

Yes I did.

If the dog was not with them in the place from which they flew to Maine how could it ride on the same plane?

Yes I did.

If the dog was not with them in the place from which they flew to Maine how could it ride on the same plane?

Hmm, where was that dog? Not at the White House when they caught Marine 1 to take them to Air Force 1?

Go find a link proving that the Obamas and the aide and dog did not all leave from the same place for their weekend getaway. Otherwise, it is a given that they all left from the same location. Which begs the question, why didn't the dog and the aide ride with the Obamas?

Go find a link proving that the Obamas and the aide and dog did not all leave from the same place for their weekend getaway. Otherwise, it is a given that they all left from the same location. Which begs the question, why didn't the dog and the aide ride with the Obamas?

You make the claim you proove it, do your own homework

You make the claim you proove it, do your own homework

I didn't make the claim that they left from separate locations, YOU did. Prove it.

Technically, Air Force One is whatever aircraft the president is traveling on. It usually is a 747, but a plane of that size would be too large for the Trenton airport runway to accommodate.

White House wanderers tour Acadia | The Morning Sentinel, Waterville, ME

The dog was on another plane because they had to use small jets that would be allowed to land at the airport there.

I gave a instance why he might be traveling separate from them, IT WAS NOT A CLAIM. I said LIKEY remember.

Last edited:
White House wanderers tour Acadia | The Morning Sentinel, Waterville, ME

The dog was on another place because they had to use small jets that would be allowed to land at the airport there.

I gave a instance why he maight be traveling separte from them, IT WAS NOT A CLAIM. I said LIKEY remember.

LOL! Both planes, AF1 and the dog's were met by the governor. From the link YOU PROVIDED:

...Earlier Friday, the Obamas were greeted by Gov. John Baldacci and U.S. Rep. Mike Michaud, D-2nd District, when they arrived in Trenton about 12:25 p.m.

The president was the first to walk onto the tarmac, dressed casually in a pale blue Oxford shirt and khakis. A few minutes later, the first lady, dressed in black capris, a tank-top and sandals, walked onto the runway. Shortly afterward, Malia and Sasha joined their parents.

Baldacci and his wife, Karen, presented the family with gift bags full of Maine-made goodies, including baskets made by the Passamaquoddy Tribe, popcorn from Little Lad's Bakery in East Corinth, iconic L.L. Bean bags, University of Maine ice hockey hats, and an assortment of other Maine foods and books.

Karen Baldacci said the bags for Malia and Sasha contained one loon toy and one chickadee toy that sound their natural calls.

Arriving in a small jet before the Obamas was the first dog, Bo, a Portuguese water dog given as a present by the late U.S. Sen Ted Kennedy, D-Mass.; and the president's personal aide Reggie Love, who chatted with Baldacci....

So what does that mean annie?

they could not all fit in one plane so the dog and aid went on another plane.

BIG DEAL.

How is this some grand outrage?

It did not say no one else was on the plane now did it?

you people jsut strain and stretch to find shit that is not said.

This whole bullshit issue has been proven to NOT be what you idiots claimed it was huh?

Forum List

Back