Dog Gets It's Own Jet

White House wanderers tour Acadia | The Morning Sentinel, Waterville, ME

The dog was on another place because they had to use small jets that would be allowed to land at the airport there.

I gave a instance why he maight be traveling separte from them, IT WAS NOT A CLAIM. I said LIKEY remember.

LOL! Both planes, AF1 and the dog's were met by the governor. From the link YOU PROVIDED:

...Earlier Friday, the Obamas were greeted by Gov. John Baldacci and U.S. Rep. Mike Michaud, D-2nd District, when they arrived in Trenton about 12:25 p.m.

The president was the first to walk onto the tarmac, dressed casually in a pale blue Oxford shirt and khakis. A few minutes later, the first lady, dressed in black capris, a tank-top and sandals, walked onto the runway. Shortly afterward, Malia and Sasha joined their parents.

Baldacci and his wife, Karen, presented the family with gift bags full of Maine-made goodies, including baskets made by the Passamaquoddy Tribe, popcorn from Little Lad's Bakery in East Corinth, iconic L.L. Bean bags, University of Maine ice hockey hats, and an assortment of other Maine foods and books.

Karen Baldacci said the bags for Malia and Sasha contained one loon toy and one chickadee toy that sound their natural calls.

Arriving in a small jet before the Obamas was the first dog, Bo, a Portuguese water dog given as a present by the late U.S. Sen Ted Kennedy, D-Mass.; and the president's personal aide Reggie Love, who chatted with Baldacci....

Where was the part where it said the dog had its own private jet?

It did not say no one else was on the plane now did it?

you people jsut strain and stretch to find shit that is not said.

This whole bullshit issue has been proven to NOT be what you idiots claimed it was huh?

It didn't say there was anyone else on the plane now did it?

The article said:

Arriving in a small jet before the Obamas was the first dog, Bo, a Portuguese water dog given as a present by the late U.S. Sen Ted Kennedy, D-Mass.; and the president's personal aide Reggie Love, who chatted with Baldacci...

As I stated, according to the article...

There is no mention of any other personnel, just Bo and Reggie.

If there is an issue with accuracy in reporting, take it up with The Morning Sentinel.

So let me get this straight - an aid to Obama flew up to Maine with Bo the dog. Ok. So who was this aid?

I mean, the President has a budget that he can use each year for his own expenses such as traveling. This isn't going above and beyond his budget as he's not allowed to exceed his budget.

And for everyone complaining about Obama's traveling, where were you when we had 2 wars in foreign countries, terrorist threats abound here in the US and Bush was BBQ'ing in Crawford Texas?

Which begs the question, why didn't the dog and the aide ride with the Obamas?

Obama took a smaller, Gulfstream jet to the location, the airport couldn't handle the usual 747. Stands to reason that multiple flights were needed to transport the same number of people that a 747 could do in one trip.

Obama took a smaller, Gulfstream jet to the location, the airport couldn't handle the usual 747. Stands to reason that multiple flights were needed to transport the same number of people that a 747 could do in one trip.

There you go again with that common sense shit, fucking a perfectly good Troll-Thread!!
:eusa_whistle:

I suppose they are constrained by the aircraft in the government fleet, but I have to believe that they have something between the Gulfstream and the 747 that could accomodate more passengers and still land at this airport. Just sayin'...

Overall, I'm not real concerned about all of this. Just a slow news day. I'd be chiming in if they'd loaded up the damn dog in a carrier and put him in the cargo hold...

Oh, imagine the outrage...

Why bring the dog on a vacation and stress him out? Only self serving assholes do that. How much does a dog want to be dealing with the noise, the pressure changes, r any of the bullshit involved in a trip? I noticed that the dog is not with them on the hike in the photo, seems like if you are going to bring a fucking dog on a trip, the one thing it would actually enjoy would be the hike.

The Gulfstream holds around 14 people, it's only considered a small jet by elitist, dick head Demwitocrats that feel the minimum they should ride in is a 757 capable of carrying 240 and burning 1,200 gallons of jetfuel an hour(Nancy, Hillary). The hypocrites on the left are amazing. We are suppose to drive electric golf carts while they sport around on meaningless trips burning thousands of gallons of fuel......... elitist pricks!

Rush Limbaugh has a Gulfstream 650, the finest of the Gulfstream line, a bunch of steps up from the G-3 that took the First Family of Clowns.

Why didn't they just bring a C-17 in there, they could of found out how comfortable our troops get to feel while traveling? I can imagine the food we are paying for that gets served and not eaten on those planes.

Why bring the dog on a vacation and stress him out? Only self serving assholes do that. How much does a dog want to be dealing with the noise, the pressure changes, r any of the bullshit involved in a trip? I noticed that the dog is not with them on the hike in the photo, seems like if you are going to bring a fucking dog on a trip, the one thing it would actually enjoy would be the hike.

The Gulfstream holds around 14 people, it's only considered a small jet by elitist, dick head Demwitocrats that feel the minimum they should ride in is a 757 capable of carrying 240 and burning 1,200 gallons of jetfuel an hour(Nancy, Hillary). The hypocrites on the left are amazing. We are suppose to drive electric golf carts while they sport around on meaningless trips burning thousands of gallons of fuel......... elitist pricks!

Rush Limbaugh has a Gulfstream 650, the finest of the Gulfstream line, a bunch of steps up from the G-3 that took the First Family of Clowns.

Why didn't they just bring a C-17 in there, they could of found out how comfortable our troops get to feel while traveling? I can imagine the food we are paying for that gets served and not eaten on those planes.

On a three day get-a-way. For a week or longer vacation, I get. But three days?

On a three day get-a-way. For a week or longer vacation, I get. But three days?

Yea, it's not like they have to put him in a kennel, Grandma's living at the White House on our dime, she could take care of him.:razz:

Presidential20Dog20Bo.jpg

July 16: In this photo taken on Friday Bo, the presidential dog, is seen with an aide as President Barack Obama, first lady Michelle Obama, daughters Malia and Sasha, seen above rear, visit Cadillac Mountain in Acadia National Park, Bar Harbor, Maine.

FOXNews.com - Obama and the First Family Enjoy Maine Vacation

Last edited:
I have water moccasins on my property. Or at least I do when the floods aren't washing them away and depositing huge motherfucker spiders in my house LIKE I SEE RIGHT FUCKING NOW!

:eusa_hand:

Don't fuckin' talk about motherfuckin' spiders, motherfucker! I can't fuckin' deal with that shit!

I hate spiders with a passion.
And about the dog and his 'private jet' at OUR expense.....another reason Obama is an IDIOT and should be removed from office, what a 'bowl of A.H.'s' this administration is.

Got snopes??

snopes.com: Obama Dog Flies on Own Plane

Once again the rightwing conservatives humiliate themselves by spreading misinformation to support their feeble agenda

So whats the story righties?

Still think the dog was given his own jet plane?

Two months from now they will bring it up like it was a fact.

They rewrite history all day long

Got snopes??

Once again the rightwing conservatives humiliate themselves by spreading misinformation to support their feeble agenda

Snopes.......... they are so very reliable(they have proven to be as biased as you claim Fox News is), sounds like they were happy to pass on the new story the White House had to come up with when the press in Maine reported on what they actually witnessed. As the picture Zoom posted showed, the brat kids aren't even taking care of the dog they supposedly wanted........ why? I wouldn't have anyone else walking my dog, why did they bring the dog?

Got snopes??

Snopes.......... they are so very reliable(they have proven to be as biased as you claim Fox News is), sounds like they were happy to pass on the new story the White House had to come up with when the press in Maine reported on what they actually witnessed. As the picture Zoom posted showed, the brat kids aren't even taking care of the dog they supposedly wanted........ why? I wouldn't have anyone else walking my dog, why did they bring the dog?

OK

We got one rightwingnut standing by the story that Obama's dog gets his own jet

1 agrees 0 disagrees

Come on Wingnuts......pipe in

How many still think Obama's Dog flies on his own jet?

Forum List

Back