Ok For Me, But Not For You

Why does Pelosi need a private jet anyway? What's wrong with commercial?

Is it just me or does anyone else have the mental image this morning of Truthmatters scurrying along behind Obama with a pooper scooper?

Amusing, links at site:

Ed Driscoll Leading by Example, Then and Now

Candidate Barack Obama, May of 2008:

Pitching his message to Oregon’s environmentally-conscious voters, Obama called on the United States to “lead by example” on global warming, and develop new technologies at home which could be exported to developing countries.

“We can’t drive our SUVs and eat as much as we want and keep our homes on 72 degrees at all times … and then just expect that other countries are going to say OK,” Obama said.

“That’s not leadership. That’s not going to happen,” he added.​

President Obama, July 17, 2010, as reported by the Maine’s Morning Sentinel newspaper:

“Arriving in a small jet before the Obamas was the first dog, Bo, a Portuguese water dog given as a present by the late U.S. Sen Ted Kennedy, D-Mass.”

As the Professor notes, “I don’t want to hear one goddamn word about my carbon footprint.”

Related: “Lobster for everyone” in the First Family, Matt Drudge writes, as “Obamas continue busy Maine holiday.”

Hippocritico could not be reached for comment.

Update: Related thoughts on “Noblesse Oblige” from Warner Todd Huston at Right Wing News.

I've been watching the tour de France, don't ever let them tell you they don't drive SUV and big campers around.. :lol::lol:

Forum List

Back