Does WH Leak Classified Info?

Is there even one conservative here rational enough to acknowledge the simple fact that the specifics of these so-called leaks are not of a nature that even help the President poltically?

Therefore he had NO MOTIVE to leak the classified information.

Leaking information on assassination plots? Before that was even discussed as a leak, it was being used by left AND right to attack the President;

how would leaking information about that help the President?

Fax and modem noises? That's actually pretty good. If only you had turned that suggestion in to a numbered item and linked to something that would have been perfect.

Had you contributed an actual thought in any of your posts....I sincerely doubt that the word 'perfect' would have entered the discussion.

Sadly you probably don't realize that folks you deal with in your real life recognize the jejune nature of your blather as well.

I don't think you have any clue what 'real life' entails.

Your post would be essentially true if it ended after the first three words.

Apparently the birthers have a new toy.

Did you just appear in the hope that I would inadvertently use the word 'think' in connection with your post???

Not likely.

The OP is gibberish. The OP is the kind of thing that causes USMB conservatives to spend suspiciously long times in the bathroom with their laptops.

Based on your skill level, Dr. Seuss probably appears as gibberish to you.

But, the added info as to where you spend your time with your laptop is far more than I needed to know....

Yechhhh.....

Is there even one conservative here rational enough to acknowledge the simple fact that the specifics of these so-called leaks are not of a nature that even help the President poltically?

Leaking information on assassination plots? Before that was even discussed as a leak, it was being used by left AND right to attack the President;

"...the simple fact that the specifics of these so-called leaks are not of a nature that even help the President poltically?"

When I read your post, I shook my head so rapidly, you could blend paint colors in my mouth….

You never learned to question, to look at the underpinings of your less-than-intuitive understanding of geopolitical world views.
There is only one guaranteed cure for your problems: the next time you’re playing Donkey Kong, practice bomb disposal at the same time.

Umm, what?

Tell me something, how do leaks that portray Obama as keeping a tight rein on the drone ops, making key decisions about bin Laden, and working hard to prevent new attacks on the country not help him?

either the NY Times is wrong or Obama is.....take your pick;)

Why can't they both be wrong at the same time? It is not like that has never happened before.

and how does that work?

obama is wrong and there ARE classified leaks and the NY Times is wrong that the information came from "top admin. officials"?

:eusa_eh:

I have to admit that he actually answered that question when I asked it.

"Last week’s media bombshell that we’d infiltrated the Iranian nuclear program with a super-secret computer virus made it undeniable: There’s been way too much aired about sensitive US operations over the last year or so.

Someone ought to tell Team Obama.

It started with the Osama bin Laden takedown last May, in which operational and intelligence details found their way out of the White House Situation Room to the press in just a number of hours.

All this boastful blabbing risks big consequences.

The leaking can’t help but lead one to think Team Obama is so insecure about its national-security image that it feels it must dish data about these highly classified operations for purely political purposes. If so, that’s shameful."

Read more: Too many White house leaks—Peter Brookes - NYPOST.com

"...the simple fact that the specifics of these so-called leaks are not of a nature that even help the President poltically?"

When I read your post, I shook my head so rapidly, you could blend paint colors in my mouth….

You never learned to question, to look at the underpinings of your less-than-intuitive understanding of geopolitical world views.
There is only one guaranteed cure for your problems: the next time you’re playing Donkey Kong, practice bomb disposal at the same time.

You don't seem to understand that the motive for leaking was supposedly to gain politically.

The material supposedly leaked doesn't help the administration, so the motive isn't there.

The idea that the administration would conspire to leak classified information, thus running the risk of being caught leaking classified information,

when the information leaked served no good purpose,

is absurd.

Had you contributed an actual thought in any of your posts....I sincerely doubt that the word 'perfect' would have entered the discussion.

Sadly you probably don't realize that folks you deal with in your real life recognize the jejune nature of your blather as well.

I don't think you have any clue what 'real life' entails.

Your post would be essentially true if it ended after the first three words.

Accusing your adversity of your own greatest weakness. That's a classic tactic.

You don't seem to understand that the motive for leaking was supposedly to gain politically.

The material supposedly leaked doesn't help the administration, so the motive isn't there.

The idea that the administration would conspire to leak classified information, thus running the risk of being caught leaking classified information,

is absurd.

oh really? was it hyperseleep? you just get off the space ship?

so let me get this straight, it is not an advantage for a democrat to extol their anti T or strong defense virtues....since fucking when?

We don't know who is leaking this stuff so I won't accuse the Whitehouse that said this is major stuff getting leaked that only high ranking people would or should know about so it does make you wonder.

OH stop being so fucking Blind. The Press says it came from Obama's Inner Circle. The nature of the Information Leaked Means it had to Come From Someone Very High up Indeed with in this Admin.

Obama is the President god Damn it. Take some fucking Blame.

is absurd.

When you die, would you leave your head to the bone-bank?

Wonder how much more Obama will be offended when this comes back to his inner circle? Three and a half years into the presidency and you still have to explain to these people, hey you can't talk about this stuff outside ofthis room? Nope, they know, they just don't care or think it helps Obama.

is absurd.

Let me see if I get your position.

Despite the fact that classified information has been leaked, and that every report of those leaks says the information comes from administration officials, there was no leak because you can't figure out how it would help the administration.

Did I miss anything?

Forum List

Back