Does WH Leak Classified Info?

I thought I had Mr.Shaman on ignore?

Why would you make it so clear that you have neither a brain in your head, nor any response to any of the six items posted?

Could it be that said documentation of your incapacity entitles you to some federal welfare program???

Didn't you realize that the Obama administration will give you hand-outs for just about any reason you can think of?

Ooops.....I used 'think' with a Liberal....my bad.

How come some days you use color and center everything and other days it's just a black and white wall of text?

Another insightful post…teeming with the kind of ‘words and music’ one can’t help walking away humming.

On the bright side, with your constellation of skills, not reading the post to which you are ostensibly responding is probably your best course of action...

You fit in like Edgar Winter with the Wu Tang Clan….
but, now you can pretend that you actually brought something to the table.

Is this where you rejoin with 'so are you....'?

Last edited:
Why would you make it so clear that you have neither a brain in your head, nor any response to any of the six items posted?

Could it be that said documentation of your incapacity entitles you to some federal welfare program???

Didn't you realize that the Obama administration will give you hand-outs for just about any reason you can think of?

Ooops.....I used 'think' with a Liberal....my bad.

How come some days you use color and center everything and other days it's just a black and white wall of text?

Another insightful post…teeming with the kind of ‘words and music’ one can’t help walking away humming.

On the bright side, with your constellation of skills, not reading the post to which you are ostensibly responding is probably your best course of action...

I have a hard time reading your posts if they don't have 13 links and in list form. Please reformat and we'll try again.

We don't know who is leaking this stuff so I won't accuse the Whitehouse that said this is major stuff getting leaked that only high ranking people would or should know about so it does make you wonder.

While it is true we don't know who is doing it, the White House is the logical source. Unless you think that people who make their living keeping secrets suddenly started leaking them because they think Obama is wonderful. The simple truth is that staffers of intelligence agencies tend to leak stuff that makes their employers look bad, not good, the old disgruntled employee effect.

I have a hard time reading your posts if they don't have 13 links and in list form. Please reformat and we'll try again.

You have a hard time reading a list of citations? How do you check to see if people got the facts right if you don't read citations?

You have a hard time reading a list of citations? How do you check to see if people got the facts right if you don't read citations?

Not what I said, but thanks for contributing.

As with so many endeavors you've attempted, I'm going to have to decline this one as well.

It is of interest that you have maintained a perfect record of not being able to form an opinion in any of your posts.
Your modus operandi of stringing together a sample of words that strike you as clever is truly a time saver:
it requires no thought, no insight, no education, and no real effort.

If one has neither self respect, nor the need for the respect of other, the technique fills the bill.

A hint: your time might be better spent in your first hobby, making fax and modem noises.

As with so many endeavors you've attempted, I'm going to have to decline this one as well.

It is of interest that you have maintained a perfect record of not being able to form an opinion in any of your posts.
Your modus operandi of stringing together a sample of words that strike you as clever is truly a time saver:

If one has neither self respect, nor the need for the respect of other, the technique fills the bill.

A hint: your time might be better spent in your first hobby, making fax and modem noises.
Fax and modem noises? That's actually pretty good. If only you had turned that suggestion in to a numbered item and linked to something that would have been perfect.

either the NY Times is wrong or Obama is.....take your pick;)

Why can't they both be wrong at the same time? It is not like that has never happened before.

The NYT is saying the leaks came from administration officials, Obama is saying they didn't. How could they both be wrong?

If Obama re-defines the word 'leak,' they could both be wrong...or right...

Remember, liberals like to have private definitions for specific words. If they didn't, they would end up ....umm ....crazy.

Last edited:
Why can't they both be wrong at the same time? It is not like that has never happened before.

The NYT is saying the leaks came from administration officials, Obama is saying they didn't. How could they both be wrong?

If Obama re-defines the word 'leak' they could both be wrong...or right...

Remember, liberals like to have private definitions for specific words. If they didn't, they would end up ....umm ....crazy.

I Stand (actually, sit) corrected.

Fax and modem noises? That's actually pretty good. If only you had turned that suggestion in to a numbered item and linked to something that would have been perfect.

Had you contributed an actual thought in any of your posts....I sincerely doubt that the word 'perfect' would have entered the discussion.

Sadly you probably don't realize that folks you deal with in your real life recognize the jejune nature of your blather as well.

either the NY Times is wrong or Obama is.....take your pick;)

If the import of the OP is correct, and the Obamunists themselves are the provenance, where does this go?

1. Publishing of classified material has essentially been given a pass by the courts since '71.

2. The Department of Injustice is hardly going to attack this in a fast and furious manner....

3. It is hard to imagine the administration finding one their factotums to crucify...

Answer: in the hands of the most transparent administration ever, nowhere.

They, and we, will remain 'shocked.'

Had you contributed an actual thought in any of your posts....I sincerely doubt that the word 'perfect' would have entered the discussion.

Sadly you probably don't realize that folks you deal with in your real life recognize the jejune nature of your blather as well.

I don't think you have any clue what 'real life' entails.

Forum List

Back