Does WH Leak Classified Info?

"...the simple fact that the specifics of these so-called leaks are not of a nature that even help the President poltically?"

When I read your post, I shook my head so rapidly, you could blend paint colors in my mouth….

You never learned to question, to look at the underpinings of your less-than-intuitive understanding of geopolitical world views.
There is only one guaranteed cure for your problems: the next time you’re playing Donkey Kong, practice bomb disposal at the same time.

You don't seem to understand that the motive for leaking was supposedly to gain politically.

The material supposedly leaked doesn't help the administration, so the motive isn't there.

The idea that the administration would conspire to leak classified information, thus running the risk of being caught leaking classified information,

when the information leaked served no good purpose,

is absurd.

Let me see if I get your position.

Despite the fact that classified information has been leaked, and that every report of those leaks says the information comes from administration officials, there was no leak because you can't figure out how it would help the administration.

Did I miss anything?

The President is being accused of being guilty of the leaks.

I'm saying he has no motive to have leaked in the first place.

"...the simple fact that the specifics of these so-called leaks are not of a nature that even help the President poltically?"

When I read your post, I shook my head so rapidly, you could blend paint colors in my mouth….

You never learned to question, to look at the underpinings of your less-than-intuitive understanding of geopolitical world views.
There is only one guaranteed cure for your problems: the next time you’re playing Donkey Kong, practice bomb disposal at the same time.

You don't seem to understand that the motive for leaking was supposedly to gain politically.

The material supposedly leaked doesn't help the administration, so the motive isn't there.

The idea that the administration would conspire to leak classified information, thus running the risk of being caught leaking classified information,

is absurd.

When you die, would you leave your head to the bone-bank?

Or, you could have substantively refuted what I said.

The President has no motive for these leaks. The President is already virtually unassailable politically, as it relates to the election, vs. Romney,

on foreign policy matters.

The idea that a crime is almost never committed by someone who has no motive to commit the crime is such a basic truth that even someone at your level should be able to grasp it.

is absurd.

Despite the fact that classified information has been leaked, and that every report of those leaks says the information comes from administration officials, there was no leak because you can't figure out how it would help the administration.

Did I miss anything?

First off, nobody is saying that Obama personally leaked anything, the man can't say anything to anybody without it becoming news. But those around him could; how can you not see that these leaks could have been done to enhance his image as CinC? To get re-elected? You really can't connect those dots?

is absurd.

When you die, would you leave your head to the bone-bank?

Or, you could have substantively refuted what I said.

The President has no motive for these leaks. The President is already virtually unassailable politically, as it relates to the election, vs. Romney,

on foreign policy matters.

The idea that a crime is almost never committed by someone who has no motive to commit the crime is such a basic truth that even someone at your level should be able to grasp it.

The only one higher on the failure-meter is you.

" The President has no motive for these leaks. The President is already virtually unassailable politically, as it relates to the election, vs. Romney, on foreign policy matters. "

So this is your logic? He's unassailable? Really? Let me count the ways Obama is assailable:

1. Iran, our worst enemy, has an uprising in the summer of '09. Obama does nothing.

2. Insults Netanyahu, Israel's visiting PM.

3. Unilaterally disarms our missile defense systems in Eastern Europe, gets nothing in return.

4. Announces a buildup of forces in Afghanistan, theninthe same speech provides the information for when they'll leave. Yeah, that's real smart, the enemy doesn't need spies, they just need CNN.

5. Pisses off the Brits, one of our closest allies, when he sends back the bust of Churchill.

That's just for starters, and this post is getting too long if I listed everything. Unassailable? I don't think so.

Is it possible that the Obama White House leaks classified information to make the President appear competent, even 'tough'?

1. "Mr Obama yesterday labelled the allegations "offensive"."
Obama blasts top secret leaks | News.com.au

2. "Insiders are denouncing reports in the U.S. press about military strategy on Iran—and pointing the finger at Washington. ...claiming that Israel had been granted secret access to airbases in Azerbaijan near Iran’s northern border. The piece was sourced to senior U.S. diplomats and military-intelligence officers." Israel Blames U.S. for Media Reports About Iran Strategy - The Daily Beast

Fits the agenda of keeping Israel from attacking Iran...

3. "Scott Shane and Eric Schmitt in The New York Times dig deeper into yesterday's news of a new would-be Al Qaeda underwear bomber, "dispatched by the Yemen branch of Al Qaeda last month to blow up a United States-bound airliner." He was a double agent for the CIA who infiltrated Al Qaeda, and "volunteered for the suicide mission." He also provided intelligence that led to Sunday's drone strike killing a USS Cole bombing suspect. "
Underwear Bomber 2.0 was CIA double agent - Boing Boing

a. BTW...Obama had nothing to do with the success: "Latest underwear bomber had nothing to do with CIA, no US double agent, invented for Obama PR-UK Guardian

"Mustafa Alani of the Gulf Research Centre in Dubai told CNN that the bomber had been recruited by the Saudis to penetrate al-Qaida about a year ago, in part because the group would be attracted by the fact that his UK passport meant he could travel to the US without a visa."
Doing Advance Work: Latest underwear bomber had nothing to do with CIA, no US double agent, invented for Obama PR-UK Guardian

4. "GOP Rep. Peter King, chairman of the House Homeland Security Committee, expressed concern Wednesday about the extent of the Obama administration’s efforts to protect the Pakistan doctor who was sent to prison in Pakistan for treason after helping to find Usama bin Laden....what, if anything, the administration may have done to get the doctor out of Pakistan or otherwise protect him. "I'm focused on that they disclosed his identity."
GOP Rep. King says Obama officials disclosed identity of jailed Pakistani doctor | Fox News

Ya' think Obama would throw the Doc under the bus???

5."... the Obama administration’s manipulative game-playing with its secrecy powers...at the very same time they insist to federal courts that these programs are too secret even to confirm or deny their existence (thereby shielding them from judicial review or basic disclosure), they run around publicly boasting about their actions. Just over the past month alone, they have done precisely this by leaking key details about Obama’s commanding role in the raid that killed Osama bin Laden, drone attacks that have killed allegedly key Al Qaeda figures, sophisticated cyber-attacks on Iran’s nuclear program, and the selection of targets for Obama “kill list”: all programs that are classified and which the White House has insisted cannot be subjected to judicial review or any form of public scrutiny."
Glenn Greenwald - Salon.com

6. "The Obama administration arranged for Hollywood filmmakers to have special access to government officials involved in the commando operation that killed Osama bin Laden, it has been revealed....The film project, titled Zero Dark Thirty about the May 2011 raid on bin Laden's compound in Pakistan, became a focus of controversy last year when it was reported that its release date was weeks before the November 6 election - timed to boost President Obama's image to voters."
Obama administration leaked classified information to filmmakers on Osama bin Laden raid | Mail Online

Telling that all the leaks seem to work toward Obama's benefit...puff up his creds....just happen to occur during his re-election campaign.

Obama is offended by the suggestion that he is behind the leaks.

And I'm Claude-Rains-shocked!
Wish the Republicans would push for a Special Prosecutor...

So...is this what you Obama voters thought we'd get?

I'm sure there are some having a "What have I done?" moment.

I thought I had Mr.Shaman on ignore?

Why would you make it so clear that you have neither a brain in your head, nor any response to any of the six items posted?

Could it be that said documentation of your incapacity entitles you to some federal welfare program???

Didn't you realize that the Obama administration will give you hand-outs for just about any reason you can think of?

Ooops.....I used 'think' with a Liberal....my bad.

The person or persons responsible for the leaksmust be dealt with the following:

Under Article III, Section 3, of the Constitution, any person who levies war against the United States or adheres to its enemies by giving them Aid and Comfort has committed treason within the meaning of the Constitution. The term aid and comfort refers to any act that manifests a betrayal of allegiance to the United States, such as furnishing enemies with arms, troops, transportation, shelter, or classified information. If a subversive act has any tendency to weaken the power of the United States to attack or resist its enemies, aid and comfort has been given.

Punishment
Title 18 › Part I › Chapter 115 › § 2381
Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

In my opinion, they are also guilty of any murders committed against our foreign and US assets.

Did I miss anything?

First off, nobody is saying that Obama personally leaked anything, the man can't say anything to anybody without it becoming news. But those around him could; how can you not see that these leaks could have been done to enhance his image as CinC? To get re-elected? You really can't connect those dots?

No motive my ass... these leaks always seem to benefit Obama and his policies. The leaks dont show Obama to be some incompitent ideologue. No, they seem to show him to be a great statesman... all of them seem to work in his favor one way or another.

is absurd.

Did I miss anything?

You are wrong.

" The President has no motive for these leaks. The President is already virtually unassailable politically, as it relates to the election, vs. Romney, on foreign policy matters. "

So this is your logic? He's unassailable? Really? Let me count the ways Obama is assailable:

1. Iran, our worst enemy, has an uprising in the summer of '09. Obama does nothing.

2. Insults Netanyahu, Israel's visiting PM.

3. Unilaterally disarms our missile defense systems in Eastern Europe, gets nothing in return.

4. Announces a buildup of forces in Afghanistan, theninthe same speech provides the information for when they'll leave. Yeah, that's real smart, the enemy doesn't need spies, they just need CNN.

5. Pisses off the Brits, one of our closest allies, when he sends back the bust of Churchill.

That's just for starters, and this post is getting too long if I listed everything. Unassailable? I don't think so.
Tonight, the part of NYcarbineer will be played by Chris Crocker.

leavebarakalonest8.jpg

I thought I had Mr.Shaman on ignore?

Why would you make it so clear that you have neither a brain in your head, nor any response to any of the six items posted?

Could it be that said documentation of your incapacity entitles you to some federal welfare program???

Didn't you realize that the Obama administration will give you hand-outs for just about any reason you can think of?

Ooops.....I used 'think' with a Liberal....my bad.

The person or persons responsible for the leaksmust be dealt with the following:

Under Article III, Section 3, of the Constitution, any person who levies war against the United States or adheres to its enemies by giving them Aid and Comfort has committed treason within the meaning of the Constitution. The term aid and comfort refers to any act that manifests a betrayal of allegiance to the United States, such as furnishing enemies with arms, troops, transportation, shelter, or classified information. If a subversive act has any tendency to weaken the power of the United States to attack or resist its enemies, aid and comfort has been given.

Punishment
Title 18 › Part I › Chapter 115 › § 2381
Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

In my opinion, they are also guilty of any murders committed against our foreign and US assets.

The incompetent retards in this Administration signed the same SF-312 Non-disclosure Agreement that you and I signed.

But they don't think the law applies to them.

They need to be reminded that yes, it does. Preferably in Federal pound-me-in-the-ass prison.

I think the term is high crimes and misdemeanors. Empeachable offenses. Perhaps simple treason will do.

Did I miss anything?

I agree with you. Enhancing Obama's image and making him look less wussy is a pretty good motive. I have trouble believing that anything is done without Obama's knowledge and the info had to come from trusted sources close to the president. Not like the janitor spilled the info to the press. Of course, the press won't reveal it's sources, but there are only so many people it could be.

is absurd.

Did I miss anything?

I specifically said either the administration or the White House. Unless you are one of those idiots that believe Obama makes every single decision and controls everyone in the administration, like he apparently believes, no one is actually accusing him.

Obama set the bar on leaking classified information when he revealed Israel was planning to bomb Iran.

I expect to see several adminstration officials dismissed soon as a show of cleaning up Obama's cronies

Forum List

Back