Does Oprah allow whites in her school in South Africa?

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Doesn't look like it. And why are males excluded?

Meet the Graduates of the Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academy for Girls

The first graduates of the Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academy for Girls take flight.
By Stephanie Palumbo
201204-omag-graduation-1-600x411.jpg

Photo: Benny Gool/Harpo
Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academy for Girls graduated its first senior class. The idea for the school was sparked more than a decade ago, in a conversation over tea with Nelson Mandela at his home in Qunu, South Africa. When he said that poverty could be defeated through education, Oprah agreed, musing that she would like to build a school in South Africa one day. Mandela arranged a meeting with the education ministerā€”that evening!ā€”to discuss Oprah's plans. "I really thought one day I would build the school," she said in her speech at graduation. "I didn't mean that day."

Seven years and more than $40 million later, the academyā€”a boarding school with a 52-acre campus, a high-tech computer lab, a wellness center, and a library housing 10,000 books and a cozy fireplaceā€”opened in Henley-on-Klip, South Africa. After an admissions process that included an interview with Oprah, the school accepted 152 seventh and eighth gradersā€”tuition-free. (Since then, the student body has more than doubled.)

The first graduates of the Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academy for Girls take flight.
By Stephanie Palumbo

Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academy for Girls graduated its first senior class. The idea for the school was sparked more than a decade ago, in a conversation over tea with Nelson Mandela at his home in Qunu, South Africa. When he said that poverty could be defeated through education, Oprah agreed, musing that she would like to build a school in South Africa one day. Mandela arranged a meeting with the education ministerā€”that evening!ā€”to discuss Oprah's plans. "I really thought one day I would build the school," she said in her speech at graduation. "I didn't mean that day."

Seven years and more than $40 million later, the academyā€”a boarding school with a 52-acre campus, a high-tech computer lab, a wellness center, and a library housing 10,000 books and a cozy fireplaceā€”opened in Henley-on-Klip, South Africa. After an admissions process that included an interview with Oprah, the school accepted 152 seventh and eighth gradersā€”tuition-free. (Since then, the student body has more than doubled.)

Poor little snowflake.

Please go ahead and apply to the school. Clearly you could use the education.

By Stephanie Palumbo

Would Bruce Jenner be allowed to join, now that he is a woman, and if he did a Rachel Dolizar trick? Seems to me that anyone could join nowadays, just what they feel like that day.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rachel_Dolezal
Psychologist Halford Fairchild said "Rachel Dolezal is black because she identifies as black. Her identity was authentic, as far as I could tell."

Oprah said that she wishes that all of the old racist would just die, which would mean that she is suicidal

Maybe all the white south african 7th grade girls have rich parents?

I just found one white girl out of 15 pics of students. Might be 2 white girls in this pic. Not sure of one.
house3.jpg

I figured that racist would have put her on the red team. Red being the color of satan.

I just found one white girl out of 15 pics of students. Might be 2 white girls in this pic. Not sure of one.
house3.jpg

I figured that racist would have put her on the red team. Red being the color of satan.
Whites are 8.4% of the South African population.

Using black supremacist logic, it being around 10% should mean at least 40% of them should be white for diversity reasons right?

house3.jpg

I'm glad you found the answer to your question.
Obviously it is..."Yes, she does allow white girls into her school."

house3.jpg

Whites are 8.4% of the South African population.
That's less than 8%......us on the right don't really care...but you guys are so conscious of those kinds of things......so it's so much fun throwing it in your faces........

house3.jpg

hey I thought that the Left Wingers said that "diversity" was more important than air

Like most blacks, the Oprah c*nt is a racist pig consumed with paranoid, sniveling bitter hatred against whites. And always has been. Whenever she's written a book, she insisted on a black publisher. Before she owned a private jet and flew commercial, she insisted on a black flight attendants whenever there was one. Now that her show has ended, she's now overt about it and spews her endless grievance-mongering against the very whites that made her a billionaire. She is an ingrate, lying, spoiled, egomaniacal, phony, race-obsessed, evil, arrogant cocksucking pig. She's Michelle Obama is a SLIGHTLY more feminine (but nonetheless repulsive) body. Whose weight fluctuates up and down as naturally as the rest of us inhale and exhale. Her weight changes as often as Roseanne changes religions. Oprah Winfrey = 100% human filth.

Last edited:
Like most blacks, the Oprah c*nt is a racist pig consumed with paranoid, sniveling bitter hatred against whites. And always has been. Whenever she's written a book, she insisted on a black publisher. Before she owned a private jet and flew commercial, she insisted on a black flight attendants whenever there was one. Now that her show has ended, she's now overt about it and spews her endless grievance-mongering against the very whites that made her a billionaire. She is an ingrate, lying, spoiled, egomaniacal, phony, race-obsessed, evil, arrogant cocksucking pig. She's Michelle Obama is a SLIGHTLY more feminine (but nonetheless repulsive) body. Whose weight fluctuates up and down as naturally as the rest of us inhale and exhale. Oprah Winfrey = 100% human filth.
I would say not having a penis is a YUGELY more feminine :dunno:

P.S. Am I the only one to notice that Oprah's head and Caucasian hairdo is several times too large for her body (whether it's in a "fat swing" or a "skinny swing"). So she's a physical monstrosity as much as she is a mental one.

P.S. Am I the only one to notice that Oprah's head and Caucasian hairdo is several times too large for her body (whether it's in a "fat swing" or a "skinny swing"). So she's a physical monstrosity as much as she is a mental one.

That's no Caucasian hairdo. Plenty of Blacks and other People of color have straight hair.

Oprah said that she wishes that all of the old racist would just die, which would mean that she is suicidal
Oprah is not a racist...millions of Caucasians agree with me.

Then millions of Caucasians are WRONG, because the Oprah creature has made one racist comment about whites after another after another. Remember, there are millions of self-loathing white liberals who masochistically get off on blacks spewing hatred at them. Self-hating white liberals are a worse abomination to my race than anything I've ever seen on Jerry Springer.

Forum List

Back