Senate Democrats Release Fusian GPS Transcript

Whoohoo:rolleyes:.... People within the FBI colluded with the Hillary campaign to make up a false story, and treat it as fact, in an attempt to help the hopeless,failed candidacy of Hillary Clinton....Prosecutions should be coming soon hopefully

Whoohoo:rolleyes:.... People within the FBI colluded with the Hillary campaign to make up a false story, and treat it as fact, in an attempt to help the hopeless,failed candidacy of Hillary Clinton....Prosecutions should be coming soon hopefully
^ would rather die a thousand times than actually read the transcript

debunked fantasy.

can't you ever post without trolling and deflecting from the topic?

never mind.... I know better.

yes, why actually inform yourself?

yes, why actually inform yourself?
She wants to believe what she believes, and will be DAMNED if anybody changes her mind even a little! :laugh:

debunked fantasy.

can't you ever post without trolling and deflecting from the topic?

never mind.... I know better.

That is part of the topic....Are you sure you're a lawyer?:dunno:

Feinstein called the bluff of Grassley and Graham. Good for Her! They went too far when they went after Steele.

Simpson: Steele feared Trump was being blackmailed - CNNPolitics

I keep wondering what Donald has on Lindsey... other than him being closeted.

Yeah, somebody needs to inform Lindsey that we all know he has a Grindr account.

why is it the left that says they love gays, but then always uses it as a negative thing.....you guys really are projection artists.......omfg

Feinstein called the bluff of Grassley and Graham. Good for Her! They went too far when they went after Steele.

Yeah, somebody needs to inform Lindsey that we all know he has a Grindr account.

why is it the left that says they love gays, but then always uses it as a negative thing.....you guys really are projection artists.......omfg

I don't think it's a negative...the people that vote for him do.

It's really weird that there were 19 undisclosed contacts with Russians by Trump campaign officials, but Graham and GrASSley want to go after the guy that called the cops.

which is why I keep thinking he was blackmailed. Lindsey was the one who said his party went "batshit crazy", so I'm kind of curious.

we don't think it's a negative. we think they need to be protected from you and your ilk. it was mentioned in regard to Lindsey since his has gone bonkers and it is apparent someone is holding something over his head.

my guess is Lindsey thinks in YOUR circles its a negative

I don't think it's a negative...the people that vote for him do.
So you think by calling him a homo, we'll stop voting for him? is that the plan?

Forum List

Back