Does Oprah allow whites in her school in South Africa?

Oprah's school was all embroiled in a scandal some time back. Don't remember the details but I'm pretty sure its on google somewhere.

SA has their own affirmative action program called BEE for Black Economic Empowerment. It is far more extensive than what America has. They never got rid of apartheid. Just changed it from anti-black to anti-white.
Thats not affirmative action; thats a political measure to promote the psychological healing of the black majority after several hundred years of having to deal with destructive invading monsters like you.

NOT affirmative action!!!!???? HAHAHA. Did you really say that.?? BEE is super-affirmative-action and thus super persecution of white people and you white-hating racist libs support it.

BTW - it's whites who turned africa into the first world country it used to be. On their own, africans didn't even come up with the wheel or a written language.

Oprah's school was all embroiled in a scandal some time back. Don't remember the details but I'm pretty sure its on google somewhere.

Yeah - the kids were being molested. The american tv nets censored the story but the internet of course covered it.

SA has their own affirmative action program called BEE for Black Economic Empowerment. It is far more extensive than what America has. They never got rid of apartheid. Just changed it from anti-black to anti-white.
Thats not affirmative action; thats a political measure to promote the psychological healing of the black majority after several hundred years of having to deal with destructive invading monsters like you.

NOT affirmative action!!!!???? HAHAHA. Did you really say that.?? BEE is super-affirmative-action and thus super persecution of white people and you white-hating racist libs support it.

BTW - it's whites who turned africa into the first world country it used to be. On their own, africans didn't even come up with the wheel or a written language.

KMT is in Africa dummy. Thats where w riting began...not in YOUR-URP.

HAHAHA. Of course it's her money. That's not the issue, you fool. She is being racist!! THINK
I don't accept your definition of racism. You're a sick obsessed extreme racist. Get lost.

YOU are the racist since you support affirmative action and want whites denied jobs and school placements and scholarships because of skin color.

You are obsessed with hating whites.

HAHAHA. Of course it's her money. That's not the issue, you fool. She is being racist!! THINK
I don't accept your definition of racism. You're a sick obsessed extreme racist. Get lost.

YOU are the racist since you support affirmative action and want whites denied jobs and school placements and scholarships because of skin color.

You are obsessed with hating whites.
The only "whites" I hate are racist bahs-turds likr you.

Doesn't look like it. And why are males excluded?

Meet the Graduates of the Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academy for Girls

The first graduates of the Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academy for Girls take flight.
By Stephanie Palumbo
201204-omag-graduation-1-600x411.jpg

Photo: Benny Gool/Harpo
Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academy for Girls graduated its first senior class. The idea for the school was sparked more than a decade ago, in a conversation over tea with Nelson Mandela at his home in Qunu, South Africa. When he said that poverty could be defeated through education, Oprah agreed, musing that she would like to build a school in South Africa one day. Mandela arranged a meeting with the education minister—that evening!—to discuss Oprah's plans. "I really thought one day I would build the school," she said in her speech at graduation. "I didn't mean that day."

Seven years and more than $40 million later, the academy—a boarding school with a 52-acre campus, a high-tech computer lab, a wellness center, and a library housing 10,000 books and a cozy fireplace—opened in Henley-on-Klip, South Africa. After an admissions process that included an interview with Oprah, the school accepted 152 seventh and eighth graders—tuition-free. (Since then, the student body has more than doubled.)

Ever figure that the reason the school is almost all black is because that is a representation of the population of South Africa? And, did you ever consider the reason that no males are admitted is because of the name of the school? It's called the Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academy for GIRLS. The school was specifically created for women because females have little chance to go to school over there.

The first graduates of the Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academy for Girls take flight.
By Stephanie Palumbo

Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academy for Girls graduated its first senior class. The idea for the school was sparked more than a decade ago, in a conversation over tea with Nelson Mandela at his home in Qunu, South Africa. When he said that poverty could be defeated through education, Oprah agreed, musing that she would like to build a school in South Africa one day. Mandela arranged a meeting with the education minister—that evening!—to discuss Oprah's plans. "I really thought one day I would build the school," she said in her speech at graduation. "I didn't mean that day."

Seven years and more than $40 million later, the academy—a boarding school with a 52-acre campus, a high-tech computer lab, a wellness center, and a library housing 10,000 books and a cozy fireplace—opened in Henley-on-Klip, South Africa. After an admissions process that included an interview with Oprah, the school accepted 152 seventh and eighth graders—tuition-free. (Since then, the student body has more than doubled.)

Ever figure that the reason the school is almost all black is because that is a representation of the population of South Africa? And, did you ever consider the reason that no males are admitted is because of the name of the school? It's called the Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academy for GIRLS. The school was specifically created for women because females have little chance to go to school over there.
It doesnt match up to demographics. 10% of SA are white. I found 1 white girl in 20 pictures of students.
But it could be because more poor people in SA are black? I do know your parents can only make so much or you will get turned down..

By Stephanie Palumbo

It doesnt match up to demographics. 10% of SA are white. I found 1 white girl in 20 pictures of students.
But it could be because more poor people in SA are black? I do know your parents can only make so much or you will get turned down..

Actually, that is one of the reasons that Oprah built the school. She knew that the chances for girls from poor families getting an education were slim to none, because they didn't have the money to send them.

And, most of the times when a family has both male and female children, the family will opt to send the male child to school, and leave the female child home.

So if i open a grocery store and call it " Whites Only Grocery Store", then you'd be ok with that?

I just found one white girl out of 15 pics of students. Might be 2 white girls in this pic. Not sure of one.
house3.jpg

I figured that racist would have put her on the red team. Red being the color of satan.
The janitor!

Actually, that is one of the reasons that Oprah built the school. She knew that the chances for girls from poor families getting an education were slim to none, because they didn't have the money to send them.
And, most of the times when a family has both male and female children, the family will opt to send the male child to school, and leave the female child home.

HAHAHA. Every time a liberal like oprah is both racist and sexist, other liberals come forth and "explain" why it's ok in this case.

By Stephanie Palumbo

Don't know, don't fucking care..

HAHAHA. Every time a liberal like oprah is both racist and sexist, other liberals come forth and "explain" why it's ok in this case.
Remind us how this makes her racist and sexist please.

Forum List

Back