Does Oprah allow whites in her school in South Africa?

Oprah said that she wishes that all of the old racist would just die, which would mean that she is suicidal
Oprah is not a racist...millions of Caucasians agree with me.

Then millions of Caucasians are WRONG, because the Oprah creature has made one racist comment about whites after another after another. Remember, there are millions of self-loathing white liberals who masochistically get off on blacks spewing hatred at them. Self-hating white liberals are a worse abomination to my race than anything I've ever seen on Jerry Springer.
Name one comment she made that isn't true!

Doesn't look like it. And why are males excluded?

Meet the Graduates of the Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academy for Girls

The first graduates of the Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academy for Girls take flight.
By Stephanie Palumbo
201204-omag-graduation-1-600x411.jpg

Photo: Benny Gool/Harpo
Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academy for Girls graduated its first senior class. The idea for the school was sparked more than a decade ago, in a conversation over tea with Nelson Mandela at his home in Qunu, South Africa. When he said that poverty could be defeated through education, Oprah agreed, musing that she would like to build a school in South Africa one day. Mandela arranged a meeting with the education minister—that evening!—to discuss Oprah's plans. "I really thought one day I would build the school," she said in her speech at graduation. "I didn't mean that day."

Seven years and more than $40 million later, the academy—a boarding school with a 52-acre campus, a high-tech computer lab, a wellness center, and a library housing 10,000 books and a cozy fireplace—opened in Henley-on-Klip, South Africa. After an admissions process that included an interview with Oprah, the school accepted 152 seventh and eighth graders—tuition-free. (Since then, the student body has more than doubled.)
She must really be a diverse individual.

But you what they are doing don't you? They doing the same thing they did with Al Franken, which is running a decoy sacrifice. They are putting Winfrey out front to stir up all the people who do not want her to be president in order to sneak in the real candidate and then attack us about how we are all misogynistic racists. That will be their platform for who ever runs.

Oprah's school is PRIVATE . The US government isn't funding or subsidizing it. Oprah can do what ever the hell she wants to with her own money.

Oprah's school is PRIVATE . The US government isn't funding or subsidizing it. Oprah can do what ever the hell she wants to with her own money.
Still, showing how she is discriminating doesn't bother your hypocritical hide? lol. What happened to diversity and equal access? HUh? Cat got your tongue?

The first graduates of the Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academy for Girls take flight.
By Stephanie Palumbo

Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academy for Girls graduated its first senior class. The idea for the school was sparked more than a decade ago, in a conversation over tea with Nelson Mandela at his home in Qunu, South Africa. When he said that poverty could be defeated through education, Oprah agreed, musing that she would like to build a school in South Africa one day. Mandela arranged a meeting with the education minister—that evening!—to discuss Oprah's plans. "I really thought one day I would build the school," she said in her speech at graduation. "I didn't mean that day."

Seven years and more than $40 million later, the academy—a boarding school with a 52-acre campus, a high-tech computer lab, a wellness center, and a library housing 10,000 books and a cozy fireplace—opened in Henley-on-Klip, South Africa. After an admissions process that included an interview with Oprah, the school accepted 152 seventh and eighth graders—tuition-free. (Since then, the student body has more than doubled.)

are your masters telling you to start trashing Oprah because you're desperate and afraid?

poor little loon.

Still, showing how she is discriminating doesn't bother your hypocritical hide? lol. What happened to diversity and equal access? HUh? Cat got your tongue?

Oprah discriminating against White South Africans??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~ Like any one of them are living in poverty or blameless for the atrocities committed there. Screw YOU.

Were you as concerned about Reagan and a long list of white American presidents
who supported Apartheid/ Get outta my face you phony hypocrite. Racist Reagan remains the hero of the right till this very day.

By Stephanie Palumbo

But you what they are doing don't you? They doing the same thing they did with Al Franken, which is running a decoy sacrifice. They are putting Winfrey out front to stir up all the people who do not want her to be president in order to sneak in the real candidate and then attack us about how we are all misogynistic racists. That will be their platform for who ever runs.
No one puts Oprah anywhere she doesn't want to go.

By Stephanie Palumbo

lol, no one said they did, but what I stated is what the scum dims are doing. It's transparent. Poor deflection try.

By Stephanie Palumbo

lol, no one said they did, but what I stated is what the scum dims are doing. It's transparent. Poor deflection try.
Are you stupid or something? The Dems dims GOP or whatever aren't going to tell Oprah what to do or use her s a front because Oprah don't play that!

Using black supremacist logic, it being around 10% should mean at least 40% of them should be white for diversity reasons right?

Don't ever use the phrase black supremacist. Even blacks know they are very inferior..

Using black supremacist logic, it being around 10% should mean at least 40% of them should be white for diversity reasons right?
Not in South Africa. US Affirmative Action laws don't apply there.

SA has their own affirmative action program called BEE for Black Economic Empowerment. It is far more extensive than what America has. They never got rid of apartheid. Just changed it from anti-black to anti-white.

Not in South Africa. US Affirmative Action laws don't apply there.

SA has their own affirmative action program called BEE for Black Economic Empowerment. It is far more extensive than what America has. They never got rid of apartheid. Just changed it from anti-black to anti-white.
Thats not affirmative action; thats a political measure to promote the psychological healing of the black majority after several hundred years of having to deal with destructive invading monsters like you.

HAHAHA. Of course it's her money. That's not the issue, you fool. She is being racist!! THINK

By Stephanie Palumbo

?????????????

That's it? That's all ya got?

Pitiful,
just
pitiful.

I just found one white girl out of 15 pics of students. Might be 2 white girls in this pic. Not sure of one.
house3.jpg

I figured that racist would have put her on the red team. Red being the color of satan.
Satan is a race?

I know Republicans worship him since they turned from Jesus teachings, but I didn't know he was a race.

Forum List

Back