Does New York's Governor Know How House Vacancies are Filled?

You see what you want to , I see the truth of the situation. Assuming things isn't my style. And yes she does have the most say as to whomever is nominated by her party. Santos won the district by only 8 percentage points and this disaster has no doubt left a bitter taste in the mouth of New Yorkers , it's very unlikely another Republican could be elected again.
More pathetic spin.

Quick question: Does she “fill the position”?

Time will tell.
Your sorry spin on this non-issue is pathetic. Sorry, I'm done here, talking to vermin is beneath me. Try to have a good night , I plan on it.
Time will tell? The law clearly states she doesn’t.

What a clown. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

She sets the date for the election. A bit of grandstanding. Stuffy and presumptuous. Typical politician.

Personally, I would have thrown him to the wolves (his constituents) and let them decide his fate next year.

Santos isn't disqualified, he could compete in the special election. Wouldn't it be a hoot if he were reelected?

So how do you attribute his election then?
  • Mail-in ballot fraud?
  • Complete idiocy of the people of the state of Pennsylvania?
They don't just use one tactic.
They use a bunch of methods.
Mail-in ballots can be sorted...GOP votes removed.
Dominion machines can switch votes.
Mules can stuff ballot boxes with fake ballots.

They don't just use one tactic.
They use a bunch of methods.
Mail-in ballots can be sorted...GOP votes removed.
Dominion machines can switch votes.
Mules can stuff ballot boxes with fake ballots.

All true. And PA has just ruled that it is their solemn legal duty and obligation to count every mail in ballot no matter what, apparently because PA residents are too stupid to fill out an envelope and follow a few steps simple instruction. Its a wonder how they ever managed to make it to the polls at all.

But they want these same people deciding on an even poorer fund of knowledge who they want running the state!

All true. And PA has just ruled that it is their solemn legal duty and obligation to count every mail in ballot no matter what, apparently because PA residents are too stupid to fill out an envelope and follow a few steps simple instruction. Its a wonder how they ever managed to make it to the polls at all.

But they want these same people deciding on an even poorer fund of knowledge who they want running the state!
I think you should be able to pass a test in English to be able to vote.
If you can't score a 60% or above then you don't vote.

I think you should be able to pass a test in English to be able to vote.
If you can't score a 60% or above then you don't vote.

Seriously. Considering the impact and power of voting for elected officials, the standard ought to be high that instead of virtually 99.9% of the electorate passing the challenge with a minimum of effort, people ought to be held to a higher standard and expected to pass a test that they both are qualified legal voters, have a fair fund of understanding of both the candidates and issues, AND are smart enough to follow a few basic instructions.

Is it any wonder that people continue to get dumber and America in general falls to around 30th in the world for intelligence and education?

The only explanation possible to me is that either:
  • Our governance is as stupid as those they govern.
  • They want a dumbed down system and stupid citizenry because it permits greater ease in cheating.

Seriously. Considering the impact and power of voting for elected officials, the standard ought to be high that instead of virtually 99.9% of the electorate passing the challenge with a minimum of effort, people ought to be held to a higher standard and expected to pass a test that they both are qualified legal voters, have a fair fund of understanding of both the candidates and voters, AND are smart enough to follow a few basic instructions.

Is it any wonder that people continue to get stupid and America in general falls to around 30th in the world for intelligence and education?

The only explanation possible to me is that either:
  • Our governance is as stupid as those they govern.
  • They want a dumbed down sysrem and stupid citizenry because it permits greater ease in cheating.
Democrats want the dumbest voters they can find, because you have to be an idiot to vote Democrat taking into consideration the candidates. They want it easy to vote and easy to cheat.
The reason our enemies always support Democrats is because they're stupid and they can easily bought.

Democrats want the dumbest voters they can find,
I think they have found them.

because you have to be an idiot to vote Democrat taking into consideration the candidates.
Joe Biden, Kamela Harris, Chuck Schumer, AOC, Maxine Watters, John Fetterman, etc. Apparently these are the best that democrats have to offer.

They want it easy to vote and easy to cheat.
Legality and integrity are now lost on our govedrnment. Legality now is only used as a weapon against those who buck the system.

The reason our enemies always support Democrats is because they're stupid and they can easily bought.
And the democrats have been selling the USA out from under our feet for years, starting right at the very top.
It profoundly disturbs me that despite everything else, the GOP-lead House still vacillates on impeaching Joe Biden, a proven traitor to the USA.
If what Biden has done these past three years doesn't qualify as high crimes and misdemeanors (yet a single phone call to Ukraine inquiring about Biden's corruption does), then what will it take for the GOP to grow a set of balls after they even impeached Trump a second time a week before leaving office for challenging a crooked election?

Time will tell? The law clearly states she doesn’t.

What a clown. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
I do not understand people like you who wish to go on and on arguing for the sake of arguing. As if someone could make their case more real by repeating the nonsense over and over. It just makes you look ridiculous.Good might already.

I do not understand people like you who wish to go on and on arguing for the sake of arguing. As if someone could make their case more real by repeating the nonsense over and over. It just makes you look ridiculous.Good might already.
Didn’t you say you were done here?

Forum List

Back