Does Isreal build on deeded land for"illegal settelements ?

you do realize, jews have lived their for centuries
Some did, and they lived without a Jewish state. Why were those who emigrated later unable to assimilate? Why did they feel it necessary to force their laws on Muslims and Christians?

and that the palestinians are as arab as egypt or saudi arabia right?
What difference does that make? A person's home is a person's home regardless of ethnicity.

yet the jews, cant have a homeland?
Again, nobody should establish a homeland in a particular area if doing so means violating the rights of the people already living there.

you do realize, jews have lived their for centuries and that the palestinians are as arab as egypt or saudi arabia right?

Egyptians are not Arabs. Palestinians are not Saudi Arabians. They all have their own distinct ethnicity, history and culture.

Would you propose that Argentinians and Mexicans are the same because both speak Spanish, both are considered "Latin American," and both are overwhelmingly Catholic?

you do realize, jews have lived their for centuries and that the palestinians are as arab as egypt or saudi arabia right?

Egyptians are not Arabs. Palestinians are not Saudi Arabians. They all have their own distinct ethnicity, history and culture.

Would you propose that Argentinians and Mexicans are the same because both speak Spanish, both are considered "Latin American," and both are overwhelmingly Catholic?

of course they're not. that's why they are part of the Arab League, who's prsident is also egyptian and who's HQ is also located in Cairo. that's also why they formed the United Arab Republic alongside syria in the late '50s.

naturally there are cultural differences between each nations. but that doesen't preclude that they are all part of an arab culture.

of course they're not. that's why they are part of the Arab League, who's prsident is also egyptian and who's HQ is also located in Cairo. that's also why they formed the United Arab Republic alongside syria in the late '50s.

naturally there are cultural differences between each nations. but that doesen't preclude that they are all part of an arab culture.

Is there some relevance here?

that was the jewish ancestrial homeland

Jews lived their for thousands of years, until they were exiled by the same people who created palestine out of thin air

so yeah, i take issue with you say the jews dont have a right to have a homeland in their ancestrial roots

and further more ...

funny how you say nothing about the 800,000 jews were kicked out of arab lands, in 1948, even though they lived their for centuries

anyone who tells me the jews have no right to a homeland, in my judgment is an anti semite

I don't have a problem with a Jewish homeland. But they should not have dropped their ass in someone else's country.

Jews lived their for thousands of years, until they were exiled by the same people who created palestine out of thin air

so yeah, i take issue with you say the jews dont have a right to have a homeland in their ancestrial roots

and further more ...

funny how you say nothing about the 800,000 jews were kicked out of arab lands, in 1948, even though they lived their for centuries

anyone who tells me the jews have no right to a homeland, in my judgment is an anti semite

I don't have a problem with a Jewish homeland. But they should not have dropped their ass in someone else's country.

It is true that Jews lived in Palestine forever and were still living in their homeland before Israel. So, what is the point of Israel if Jews were already living in their homeland?

and further more ...

It is true that Jews lived in Palestine forever and were still living in their homeland before Israel. So, what is the point of Israel if Jews were already living in their homeland?

What is the point of 25 Arab countries, dunce?
The point of Israel is for Jews to have a country in which to exert their self-determination as called for by the UN.

You are the Forum Dunce.

and further more ...

The point of Israel is for Jews to have a country in which to exert their self-determination as called for by the UN.

You are the Forum Dunce.

Doesn't the native population have priority over foreigners in that self determination thing?

You are the Forum Dunce.

Doesn't the native population have priority over foreigners in that self determination thing?

Native population with no title to land and no sovereignty have no property rights. Most so-called Palestinians are nothing more than Arab migrants who arrivedin the 20th century after Jews created a flourishing economy and a high standard of living. Thus, the common Palestinian surnames al-Masri ("The Egyptian") and Maghrebi (Maghreb, Africa)

I've instructed you on this matter, however, your unfortunate mental disability impedes assimmilation of information.

You are the Forum Dunce.

Native population with no title to land and no sovereignty have no property rights. Most so-called Palestinians are nothing more than Arab migrants who arrivedin the 20th century after Jews created a flourishing economy and a high standard of living. Thus, the common Palestinian surnames al-Masri ("The Egyptian") and Maghrebi (Maghreb, Africa)

I've instructed you on this matter, however, your unfortunate mental disability impedes assimmilation of information.

Some Palestinians did work their land that was taken from them by the powers that be but that was not even the majority.

BTW, if someone lives in an apartment in...say... New York City have no rights as a citizen because he rents?

Some Palestinians did work their land that was taken from them by the powers that be but that was not even the majority.

BTW, if someone lives in an apartment in...say... New York City have no rights as a citizen because he rents?

Someone who rents an apartment in...say...New York City doesn't own the apartment. This is a concept anyone with 5 working brain cells can understand. You, unfortunately, have 3 brain cells, none of which are functional.

Pallies owned very little land and what small parcels they did own they sold to Jews.

Someone who rents an apartment in...say...New York City doesn't own the apartment. This is a concept anyone with 5 working brain cells can understand. You, unfortunately, have 3 brain cells, none of which are functional.

Pallies owned very little land and what small parcels they did own they sold to Jews.

NOT! The Jews only owned about 7% of Palestine. All "government owned land" is communal property owned collectively by the citizens.

Last edited:

NOT! The Jews only owned about 7% of Palestine. All "government owned land" is communal property owned collectively by the citizens.

The Ottomans and the British kept notoriously inaccurate land ownership records, thus, you really are clueless as to the percentage of Jewish ownership of land.

The Ottoman Turks transferred sovereignty over Palestine to the World War I Allies in signing the Treaty of Sevres. The Allies transferred sovereignty over Palestine to the Jews in signing the binding San Remo Resolution.

Pallies have no property rights under the law.

The Ottomans and the British kept notoriously inaccurate land ownership records, thus, you really are clueless as to the percentage of Jewish ownership of land.

The Ottoman Turks transferred sovereignty over Palestine to the World War I Allies in signing the Treaty of Sevres. The Allies transferred sovereignty over Palestine to the Jews in signing the binding San Remo Resolution.

The British never claimed the ownership of property.

The British had no ownership of property, dunce. The British were merely trustees of the binding Palestine Mandate establishing the legal foundation of the state of Israel.

I've instructed you on this matter, however, your mental impairment prevents you from assimmilating information.

You're way over your head, especially since your head is empty of functional grey matter.

The British had no ownership of property, dunce. The British were merely trustees of the binding Palestine Mandate establishing the legal foundation of the state of Israel.

I've instructed you on this matter, however, your mental impairment prevents you from assimmilating information.

You're way over your head, especially since your head is empty of functional grey matter.

So the people own the land not the government. Now we are getting somewhere.

So the people own the land not the government. Now we are getting somewhere.

You are getting nowhere. You're a mental dead end.

You are the Forum Dunce.

please...during the '20s and '30s so many arabs sold their lands to jews, that 2 fatwas were issued at the time denounced any arabs that did that as a heretic, including a fatwa fromm the antisemitic haj-amin al-husseini, the grand mufti of jerusalem...

Forum List

Back