Does Isreal build on deeded land for"illegal settelements ?

Someone who rents an apartment in...say...New York City doesn't own the apartment. This is a concept anyone with 5 working brain cells can understand. You, unfortunately, have 3 brain cells, none of which are functional.

Pallies owned very little land and what small parcels they did own they sold to Jews.

NOT! The Jews only owned about 7% of Palestine. All "government owned land" is communal property owned collectively by the citizens.

please...during the '20s and '30s so many arabs sold their lands to jews, that 2 fatwas were issued at the time denounced any arabs that did that as a heretic, including a fatwa fromm the antisemitic haj-amin al-husseini, the grand mufti of jerusalem...

OK, but the Jews only held a minuscule 7%.

NOT! The Jews only owned about 7% of Palestine. All "government owned land" is communal property owned collectively by the citizens.

please...during the '20s and '30s so many arabs sold their lands to jews, that 2 fatwas were issued at the time denounced any arabs that did that as a heretic, including a fatwa fromm the antisemitic haj-amin al-husseini, the grand mufti of jerusalem...

There is no verifiable proof of the percentage of land owned by Jews. This is a moot point as international treaty in the form of the San Remo Resolution transferred sovereignty over Palestine from the Ottoman Turks, under whose sovereignty Palestine fell, to the Jews.

You are the Forum Dunce.

Someone who rents an apartment in...say...New York City doesn't own the apartment. This is a concept anyone with 5 working brain cells can understand. You, unfortunately, have 3 brain cells, none of which are functional.

Pallies owned very little land and what small parcels they did own they sold to Jews.

The Nazi collaborating Grand Mufti sold his land holdings to the Jews while berating the Jews for living in Palestine. Arabs will sell their grandmothers.

don't be so naive. If the problem was of such miniscule proportions, two powerful figures like the grand mufti and the leader of the muslim brothers would not have bothered with a specific fatwa.

The Nazi collaborating Grand Mufti sold his land holdings to the Jews while berating the Jews for living in Palestine. Arabs will sell their grandmothers.

Wasn't he appointed by the British?

don't be so naive. If the problem was of such miniscule proportions, two powerful figures like the grand mufti and the leader of the muslim brothers would not have bothered with a specific fatwa.

The Jews owned Tel Aviv. A lot of people on little land. Also the kibbutz was a lot of people on little land. Many immigrants rented apartments from Christians and Muslims.

Estimated 30% Jews in 1947 but only 7% land ownership.

The Jews owned Tel Aviv. A lot of people on little land. Also the kibbutz was a lot of people on little land. Many immigrants rented apartments from Christians and Muslims.

Arabs: 0% land ownership. Jews win.

Arabs: 0% land ownership. Jews win.

Au contraire, The majority of the land was locally owned.

A very bigoted comment, Israel does not care for defenders such as this, Moshe Dayan lived side by side with Arabs and would of kicked this punks ass for speaking asa bigot in regards to people Moshe Dayan considerd dear freinds.

Marc39, more like Mac69, you should fuck yourself, you think you know Jews, your a disgrace, you know nothing of history, you are an example of what is ugly within too many human beings.

Shameful you are. Degrading to all mankind you are.

Last edited:

estimated by whom?

estimated by whom?

The Jewish population in Palestine was about 7% before the Mandate and increased to about 30% by 1947. There are different numbers floating around but these are in the ball park. Most are roughly the same. The 7% land ownership is in line with common estimates.

estimated by whom?

The Jewish population in Palestine was about 7% before the Mandate and increased to about 30% by 1947. There are different numbers floating around but these are in the ball park. Most are roughly the same. The 7% land ownership is in line with common estimates.

Population figures are the most difficult to figure out, just about every book is different, people must be very specifiic as far citing a source and the year. In the 1800's I have seen the figure of around 27% Jewish, around 25% Christian/other and give or take 45% Arab, so with a "grain of salt", Jews/Christian/Other are the minority. Some cities had Arab populations that lived in tents so I am not sure if you can count the Bedouin Arabs as living in Palestine.

estimated by whom?

Population figures are the most difficult to figure out, just about every book is different, people must be very specifiic as far citing a source and the year. In the 1800's I have seen the figure of around 27% Jewish, around 25% Christian/other and give or take 45% Arab, so with a "grain of salt", Jews/Christian/Other are the minority. Some cities had Arab populations that lived in tents so I am not sure if you can count the Bedouin Arabs as living in Palestine.

I have seen many sources on the number of Jews at the beginning of the Mandate. I think the low was about 5% and I have seen up to 12% but most are around 7%. I have never seen anything as high as 27%. I say 7% because that seems to be the most common number. The numbers changed rapidly after the first of the century. The increase (along with the threat of taking over the country) is the important part as it put the Palestinians on the defensive.

I have seen many sources on the number of Jews at the beginning of the Mandate. I think the low was about 5% and I have seen up to 12% but most are around 7%. I have never seen anything as high as 27%. I say 7% because that seems to be the most common number. The numbers changed rapidly after the first of the century. The increase (along with the threat of taking over the country) is the important part as it put the Palestinians on the defensive.

But, you can't tell us what makes a Palestiniain, Forum Dunce.

Furthermore, Forum Dunce, virtually no land was owned by Arabs as it was state-owned by the Ottoman Sultanate and the San Remo Resolution transferred sovereignty over Palestine to the Jews after the collapse of the Empire in World war I.

You are the Forum Dunce.

Furthermore, Forum Dunce, virtually no land was owned by Arabs as it was state-owned by the Ottoman Sultanate and the San Remo Resolution transferred sovereignty over Palestine to the Jews after the collapse of the Empire in World war I.

You are the Forum Dunce.

The only one being a dunce in this current discussion is Mard39, you say what? Based on some of the other "cut and paste" googled results you post here mar69 without even checking I got to say, BULLSHIT.

You are the Forum Dunce.

The only one being a dunce in this current discussion is Mard39, you say what? Based on some of the other "cut and paste" googled results you post here mar69 without even checking I got to say, BULLSHIT.

If you ever out-debate me, we'll celebrate over a bottle of Champagne. It's unlikely, however, given your embarrassing lack of knowledge of the subject matter.

Thanks, as you know I was not in disagreement with your figure, as I stated in my comment my figure comes from the 1800's, without my library behind me I cannot state the exact figure. Unfortunately I travel thus I cannot bring all my sources.

Thanks, as you know I was not in disagreement with your figure, as I stated in my comment my figure comes from the 1800's, without my library behind me I cannot state the exact figure. Unfortunately I travel thus I cannot bring all my sources.

Figures are meaningless as the Ottomans kept notoriously inaccurate land ownership records, as did the British.

The matter, however, is moot as international treaty transferred sovereignty over Palestine to the Jews after World War I andinternational law established Palestine as the Jewish homeland.

Now, even YOU know.

A very bigoted comment, Israel does not care for defenders such as this, Moshe Dayan lived side by side with Arabs and would of kicked this punks ass for speaking asa bigot in regards to people Moshe Dayan considerd dear freinds.

Marc39, more like Mac69, you should fuck yourself, you think you know Jews, your a disgrace, you know nothing of history, you are an example of what is ugly within too many human beings.

Come off it, fool. The only thing that separates you from Marc39 is your unwarranted pretentiousness. :lol:

Come off it, fool. The only thing that separates you from Marc39 is your unwarranted pretentiousness. :lol:

Whats wrong Kalem, you dont like me to attack your favorite ally, I can see why, Mouth69's (marc39) bigotry must make Klaem (as in the sound I make clearing flem from my thoat) feel pretty good. As they say in the Child/Raping/Sunni kingdom, "the enemy of my enemy is my freind".

Hey Klaem, how about citing Wikipedia for me, very rich, very wise, the all mighty wikipedia, allah's gift to klaem

Forum List

Back