Does Isreal build on deeded land for"illegal settelements ?

he's on the wait list.

You must have very impressive academic credentials given your career achievements as a chat room monitor. Heh heh

if i'd never gotten past third grade, i'd still be ahead of you, scarlet knight.

btw, this isn't a chat room.

have one of the big kids to explain the difference to you.

ask them to use small words, otay?

You are a chat room monitor. LOL. You obviously never got past the third grade. The guy in the airport who cleans the toilet bowls has stronger academic credentials than you. Plus, he makes more money.

You must have very impressive academic credentials given your career achievements as a chat room monitor. Heh heh

if i'd never gotten past third grade, i'd still be ahead of you, scarlet knight.

You are a chat room monitor. LOL. You obviously never got past the third grade. The guy in the airport who cleans the toilet bowls has stronger academic credentials than you. Plus, he makes more money.

i'll bet you're all the rage in airport restrooms, wide stance.

does he let you suck his dick for free?

Nice language coming from a chat room moderator. Everyone must be so proud of what has become of you.

Del is a fine mod and clearly wanted in that role around here...

....I bet little chosen boy can't find 5 people to say the same about his membership without pulling the "i'm a jew so do what I tell you to do or you must hate jews" card....

Nice language coming from a chat room moderator. Everyone must be so proud of what has become of you.

is everyone proud of you for trolling airport men's rooms for sex with the janitor?

is everyone proud of you for trolling airport men's rooms for sex with the janitor?

I think you're overestimating his skills....riffling through the lady's room trash cans is more like it.

But, you're really a chat room monitor. Busted. Must be embarrassing during Thanksgiving, eh?

Why do you wimp out when it comes answering questions?

You ask questions that either have been answered previously, which you are unable to assimmilate due to your mental disability, or, that require some study. In either case, you ask questions because you're a dolt.

My question was relevant and it has not been addressed. It is said that The League of Nations/Palestine Mandate created a homeland for the Jews, i.e. a Jewish state, in all of Palestine. It was a done deal.

Then at a later date the UN partitions Palestine into a Jewish state and Arab state. It is said that the Zionists accepted this partition while the Arabs rejected it.

This does not make sense. Why would the Zionists accept a part of a state when they already had the whole pie? And why would the UN partition when it was already a done deal?

You are a scholar. You should have this information at your fingertips.

You ask questions that either have been answered previously, which you are unable to assimmilate due to your mental disability, or, that require some study. In either case, you ask questions because you're a dolt.

My question was relevant and it has not been addressed. It is said that The League of Nations/Palestine Mandate created a homeland for the Jews, i.e. a Jewish state, in all of Palestine. It was a done deal.

Then at a later date the UN partitions Palestine into a Jewish state and Arab state. It is said that the Zionists accepted this partition while the Arabs rejected it.

This does not make sense. Why would the Zionists accept a part of a state when they already had the whole pie? And why would the UN partition when it was already a done deal?

You are a scholar. You should have this information at your fingertips.

You're the Forum Dunce

But, you're really a chat room monitor. Busted. Must be embarrassing during Thanksgiving, eh?

not as embarrassing as living in newark must be.

i usually take thanksgiving off and feed the homeless.

i'll save some candied yams just for you.

too subtle.

Not that is was actually all that subtle. Gotta take into account the intended audience though.

too subtle.

Not that is was actually all that subtle. Gotta take into account the intended audience though.

true dat.

what was i thinking?

But Newark has some very good Portugese restaurants...

and their mayor is awesome.

mmmmm, forbidden linguica and kale soup. :eusa_drool:

not that i can afford to go out on what i make as a *chat room monitor*, but if i start saving now, i can probably go for thanksgiving.

maybe meet the mayor.

w00t!!!!!

too subtle.

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

not that i can afford to go out on what i make as a *chat room monitor*, but if i start saving now, i can probably go for thanksgiving.

maybe meet the mayor.

w00t!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

maybe meet the mayor.

w00t!!!!!

well, if that doesn't work out, there's an IKEA in Elizabeth. I hear they have good Swedish meatballs. :tongue:

Cory Booker actually answers people's tweets to him. I saw someone ask him to get the snow on his mom's street cleaned up last week. He tweeted back that he'd send a crew out to look at the block. I thought that was pretty cool.

too subtle.

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

:evil: how quickly they forget.

Forum List

Back