Does Isreal build on deeded land for"illegal settelements ?

care to produce a document showing that?

I believe the balfour document supercedes that at 1916

I love ya shogun, but your wrong :lol:

and so is tin dude, i forgot his name

Israel's border was defined by the u.n. in 1948.

do your history :)

keep crying, you broken record. It's fun to watch you get batted around on the head and neck. No wonder you dive into repeat cycle while being totally PWNed in these threads..

sheesh.

:rofl:

The borders for the "state of Palestine" and the "state of Jordan" were defined in 1922 when the Palestine Mandate was divided into those two states. Those borders have not changed.

UN resolution 181 defined the border between Israel and Palestine but that resolution was never implemented. No one in the world including Israel and Palestine recognize that border.

The 1949 armistice agreement between Israel and five neighboring states, but excluding Palestine, laid out divisions of occupation. Egypt would occupy the Gaza Strip, Jordan would occupy the West Bank, and Israel would occupy the rest. The "Green Line" between these occupations was explicitly stated to not to be national or political borders.

Palestine's borders are the same as they were in 1922.

Israel has no borders.

I love ya shogun, but your wrong :lol:

and so is tin dude, i forgot his name

Israel's border was defined by the u.n. in 1948.

do your history :)

The borders for the "state of Palestine" and the "state of Jordan" were defined in 1922 when the Palestine Mandate was divided into those two states. Those borders have not changed.

UN resolution 181 defined the border between Israel and Palestine but that resolution was never implemented. No one in the world including Israel and Palestine recognize that border.

The 1949 armistice agreement between Israel and five neighboring states, but excluding Palestine, laid out divisions of occupation. Egypt would occupy the Gaza Strip, Jordan would occupy the West Bank, and Israel would occupy the rest. The "Green Line" between these occupations was explicitly stated to not to be national or political borders.

Israel has no borders.

The Balfour declaration did not specify any borders.There was planned to be a "homeland for the Jews" IN Palestine. It did not mention a Jewish state. It did specify that the rights of the non Jewish population would not be compromised. This plan was never implemented. No homeland was established. The failure of the British to put this plan in place caused them to hand the problem to the UN.

Im still confused about something. Were not arguing, were having a conversation.

So im asking, where is this 1922 document that says what palestines borders are?

From various research, the arabs, rejected the u.n. particition (cant spell) of israel and palestine as two valid nations.

Are you for a two state or one state solution?

Israel has no borders.

The Balfour declaration did not specify any borders.There was planned to be a "homeland for the Jews" IN Palestine. It did not mention a Jewish state. It did specify that the rights of the non Jewish population would not be compromised. This plan was never implemented. No homeland was established. The failure of the British to put this plan in place caused them to hand the problem to the UN.

what i dont understand is:

Their are a percentage of I dont like to use the word people for them, but those who wish death to the jews, by pushing them into the sea since 1948 and earlier.

Jews and christians dont deserve to live in the holy lands, but muslims do?

It seems to me, that those who dont want the jews in israel, simply dont like the jews period.

Thats my opinion.

also, millions of jews, were kicked out of arab lands in 1948, are they going to get their homes back to?

Im still confused about something. Were not arguing, were having a conversation.

So im asking, where is this 1922 document that says what palestines borders are?

From various research, the arabs, rejected the u.n. particition (cant spell) of israel and palestine as two valid nations.

Are you for a two state or one state solution?

In classical or contemporary terms, it is also the common name for the area west of the Jordan River. The boundaries of two new states were laid down within the territory of the British Mandate, Palestine and Transjordan.

Palestine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Palestine was the area west of the Jordan river. the borders were defined between Palestine and Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, and Egypt. Those borders remain undisputed by Palestine's neighbors.

http://files.myopera.com/Weatherlawyer/albums/668873/Pre 1947 Districts Map of Palestine.png

what i dont understand is:

Their are a percentage of I dont like to use the word people for them, but those who wish death to the jews, by pushing them into the sea since 1948 and earlier.

Jews and christians dont deserve to live in the holy lands, but muslims do?

It seems to me, that those who dont want the jews in israel, simply dont like the jews period.

Thats my opinion.

also, millions of jews, were kicked out of arab lands in 1948, are they going to get their homes back to?

These are common misperceptions promulgated by Israeli Propaganda. I remember one Jew saying about the religious culture in Palestine: "Our grandmothers used to babysit each others children," Trust or hate?

Cultural Catholic - Gaza's Christian Community

Birzeit University : Palestine

Israel has no borders.

The Forum Dunce posts, again, above.

Dunce, the term "Jewish National Home" in the Balfour Declaration, San Remo Resoluiton and Palestine Mandate refers to a Jewish state. In the Basle Programme of the First Zionist Congress,, similar nomenclature was used...
Zionism seeks to establish a home for the Jewish people in Palestine secured under public law. The Congress contemplates the following means to the attainment of this end...

Furthermore, Forum Dunce, all key figures from Lord Balfour to Winston Churchill to PM Lloyd George to Woodrow Wilson have gone on record as stating their vision of an eventual Jewish state in Palestine flowing from the Balfour Declaration.

Non-Jews' rights are not compromised in Israel, in fact, they are constitutionally guaranteed.

Thus, you continue to earn the honor of being the Forum Dunce.

Last edited:

Dunce, the term "Jewish National Home" in the Balfour Declaration, San Remo Resoluiton and Palestine Mandate refers to a Jewish state. In the Basle Programme of the First Zionist Congress,, similar nomenclature was used...
Zionism seeks to establish a home for the Jewish people in Palestine secured under public law. The Congress contemplates the following means to the attainment of this end...

Furthermore, Forum Dunce, all key figures from Lord Balfour to Winston Churchill to PM Lloyd George to Woodrow Wilson have gone on record as stating their vision of an eventual Jewish state in Palestine flowing from the Balfour Declaration.

Non-Jews' rights are not compromised in Israel, in fact, they are constitutionally guaranteed.

"... Lord Balfour to Winston Churchill to PM Lloyd George to Woodrow Wilson..."

Too bad the Palestinians thwarted the plans of these foreign, imperialist, crooks.

No such "homeland for the Jews" was ever formed.

Too bad the Palestinians thwarted the plans of these foreign, imperialist, crooks.

Forum Dunce, it was the Pallies who were imperialists having invaded Palestine in the 7th century from Arabia, from where they originated. Read up on the Battle of Yarmouk, you dildo.

Today, many Pallies are named al-Masri (The Egyptian) and Maghrebi (Maghreb, Africa), reflecting their other places of origin.

You are way, way over your head, fool. You have been proven a total ignorant moron.

You remain the Forum Dunce.

Forum Dunce, it was the Pallies who were imperialists having invaded Palestine in the 7th century from Arabia, from where they originated. Read up on the Battle of Yarmouk, you dildo.

Today, many Pallies are named al-Masri (The Egyptian) and Maghrebi (Maghreb, Africa), reflecting their other places of origin.

You are way, way over your head, fool. You have been proven a total ignorant moron.

Yeah, blah, blah, blah from Mr. Scholar who studied ME history in university and can never answer a question.

We all know that this was their plan, but, what were the procedures to carry out the plan? Who was to ensure that the plan was implemented? When was it done? Why did the UN have to come in at a later date to try again?

Yeah, blah, blah, blah from Mr. Scholar who studied ME history in university and can never answer a question.

We all know that this was their plan, but, what were the procedures to carry out the plan? Who was to ensure that the plan was implemented? When was it done? Why did the UN have to come in at a later date to try again?

We all know, except you, that imperialist Muslims created the Ottoman Empire spanning 8 million square miles, twice the size of the US, and, today, imperialist Muslims dominate the entire Middle East, encompassing 9 million square miles.

Israel, the size of Vermont, is merely 8 thousand square miles.

Who are the imperialists, dopey?

hey, he's only a freshman, and it is rutgers after all.

cut him some slack

We all know, except you, that imperialist Muslims created the Ottoman Empire spanning 8 million square miles, twice the size of the US, and, today, imperialist Muslims dominate the entire Middle East, encompassing 9 million square miles.

How many "Muslim" countries have colonies in other countries?

And, of course, you sidestepped my questions because you don't know jack about this history.

cut him some slack

Did you study chat room monitoring in school? Good luck with your "internet" career. LOL

cut him some slack

Did you study chat room monitoring in school? Good luck with your "internet" career. LOL

no, it wasn't offered. i had to take EE instead.

how's mary's pool? did you finally get the ph level right?

cut him some slack

Rutgers? I thought he went to Propaganda U. in Tel Aviv.

cut him some slack

he's on the wait list.

he's on the wait list.

You must have very impressive academic credentials given your career achievements as a chat room monitor. Heh heh

if i'd never gotten past third grade, i'd still be ahead of you, scarlet knight.

btw, this isn't a chat room.

have one of the big kids to explain the difference to you.

ask them to use small words, otay?

How many "Muslim" countries have colonies in other countries?

And, of course, you sidestepped my questions because you don't know jack about this history.

He also claimed to live in Israel.....perhaps he needs a "reality" check up.

Forum List

Back