Does Islam produce an unacceptable amount of toxicity as a by-product?

Does Islam produce an unacceptable amount of toxicity as a by-product?

• Maybe so, need more info to decide.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Am I the only one who finds it extremely amusing that the poster most fiercely defending Islamic fundamentalism is the one with the siggy line "Faith is a cop-out. It is intellectual bankruptcy." ?

Well, if you were trying to paint all Christian's as assholes, I'd have to step in and say that's just not true. ;)

I wonder how they will take it when the world elects to outlaw Islam?

I don't expect we'd see much difference over what we already see them doing on the news every day.

Just MORE of it.

All over the world.

And more of it HERE in the USA, in our towns, cities and at the places we know and to people we know.

Or us.

That's how they'd take it.

Increased levels and amounts of violent and non-violent Jihad everywhere there were Muslims.

Am I the only one who finds it extremely amusing that the poster most fiercely defending Islamic fundamentalism is the one with the siggy line "Faith is a cop-out. It is intellectual bankruptcy." ?

Well, if you were trying to paint all Christian's as assholes, I'd have to step in and say that's just not true. ;)

Do you eat Halal food?

Or do you eat like a normal American human being?

Do you eat Halal food?

Is eating Kosher eating like a "normal American human being"? How about Vegan?

Islam is a Death Cult.
So how do you foresee this whole thing ending?

Not well. Western Elites have neutered their countries t the extent that we cannot even engage in proper national defense.

One of my sisters did a stint working as a nurse on an Aramco compound in Saudi Arabia. When she returned, she had a lot of observations. One of them was that she now understood why the Catholic Church is anti-birth control. The world is in a demographic battle. Islam has a high birth rate and is spreading. It is already transforming Europe by overwhelming local cultures. It can happen here. But fortunately, we have highly fertile Catholic Latinos to help offset the Islam effect. Now if only we actually encouraged cultural assimilation of Latinos....

I think she might be defending Islam more out of a sense of the greater justice than a personal desire to promote.

Oh, then she's a real life example of the tender hearted but ultimately suicidally silly silly woman in the song, "The Snake"!

In this song, Wilson sings about a woman who finds a worn-down snake on the streets. She takes him in and cares for him, but instead of showing gratitude, he bites her. She is understandably upset, but he reminds her that she knew he was a snake when she took him in.

LYRICS

On her way to work one morning
Down the path along side the lake
A tender hearted woman saw a poor half frozen snake
His pretty colored skin had been all frosted with the dew
"Poor thing," she cried, "I'll take you in and I'll take care of you"
"Take me in tender woman
Take me in, for heaven's sake
Take me in, tender woman," sighed the snake

She wrapped him up all cozy in a comforter of silk
And laid him by her fireside with some honey and some milk
She hurried home from work that night and soon as she arrived
She found that pretty snake she'd taken to had been revived
"Take me in, tender woman

She clutched him to her bosom, "You're so beautiful," she cried
"But if I hadn't brought you in by now you might have died"
She stroked his pretty skin again and kissed and held him tight
Instead of saying thanks, the snake gave her a vicious bite
"I saved you," cried the woman
"And you've bitten me, but why?
You know your bite is poisonous and now I'm going to die"
"Oh shut up, silly woman," said the reptile with a grin
"You knew damn well I was a snake before you took me in

The Snake by Al Wilson Songfacts

Last edited:

Do you eat Halal food?

What is normal American food? Freedom fries? LOL!

teabaggers1.jpg

"Does Islam produce an unacceptable amount of toxicity as a by-product?"

No.

Only you and other ignorant Islamophobes produce an unacceptable amount of toxicity as a consequence of your fear and hate.

No.

Only you and other ignorant Islamophobes produce an unacceptable amount of toxicity as a consequence of your fear and hate.

OK then. How about you type some joke about Islam or the Koran here?

No.

Air Jerk

No.

Well, people tend to think their own farts smell okay, too.

I don't expect we'd see much difference over what we already see them doing on the news every day.

Just MORE of it.

All over the world.

And more of it HERE in the USA, in our towns, cities and at the places we know and to people we know.

Or us.

Increased levels and amounts of violent and non-violent Jihad everywhere there were Muslims.

More fear mongering! I'd think you'd be more concerned with all the school shootings.

Do you eat Halal food?

What is normal American food? Freedom fries? LOL!

teabaggers1.jpg

Well, if you eat American food you may already know the FDA sets limits for how much or how many animal droppings and rodent hair as well as other kinds of adulterants can be in our food to still be considered safe to eat.

Some people are so tuned off, for example, by the dark and black specks in Instant Quaker Oats they instead turn to Irish Oat meal because it looks cleaner and probably is, and healthier to boot!

Well, Muslims are like oatmeal.

A certain amount of radicalism inherent in their ranks doesn't bother some folks but others want NO part of their Jihadist version of dead vermin parts, pest droppings or rodent hair in our oatmeal.

And Islam, no matter what it does or tries (it doesn't really try nor does it want to) it can't seem to rid it's ranks of the 15 - 30% of all Muslims who adulterate the whole.

Maybe they secretly realize the Radicals are the TRUE believers and begrudgingly accept them and their version of Islam as the standard bearers and the Armed Forces of Islam.

Well, I say we reject the oatmeal with the level of adulterants which are too high and let's stick with the clean vermin free oats, instead.

And let's let it be known that the by products of Islam are too many, to frequently bad, contain too little or too few redeeming values in exchange for the bulshit they bring with them.

The amount of unacceptable by-products of Islam are just too great for us to tolerate and allow to increase in our country.

We've read the plans discovered in 1993 of the MB to infiltrate our government and bring America down from within.

And Hillary Clinton even has a member of the Brotherhood on her staff!

We know what they have done in the M.E. in Africa, in Europe, in the Far East, in Great Britain and in Canada.

And all of that is on top of the 9/11 attack and the subsequent discovery of widespread infiltration at the highest levels of our government.

We must stop it before it is too late.

Just MORE of it.

All over the world.

Or us.

More fear mongering! I'd think you'd be more concerned with all the school shootings.

Only if the shooters were Muslims.

And you DARE not ask me, "why?"

Islam is a Death Cult.
So how do you foresee this whole thing ending?

Not well. Western Elites have neutered their countries t the extent that we cannot even engage in proper national defense.

One of my sisters did a stint working as a nurse on an Aramco compound in Saudi Arabia. When she returned, she had a lot of observations. One of them was that she now understood why the Catholic Church is anti-birth control. The world is in a demographic battle. Islam has a high birth rate and is spreading. It is already transforming Europe by overwhelming local cultures. It can happen here. But fortunately, we have highly fertile Catholic Latinos to help offset the Islam effect. Now if only we actually encouraged cultural assimilation of Latinos....

Well that wouldn't be asking too much, would it???

:eek:

And yet I feel my spidey senses tingling about our going too far in that direction, too.

We might inadvertently stumble into an ambush.

Do you eat Halal food?

Is eating Kosher eating like a "normal American human being"? How about Vegan?

Because of the way foods are mass harvested, factory processed and packaged in the States, the FDA has to allow food companies to include a certain number of “defects” in the final products. The term “defects,” we learned, is code for the inclusion of “foreign matter” in canned and packaged foods, including insects, insect parts, rodent hairs, larvae, rodent poop, mammal poop, bone material, mold, rust, and cigarette butts. These “defects” are not dangerous in the quantities they’re allowed, the FDA says, but still: what was that about ignorance and bliss?

How Much Rodent Filth Does the FDA Allow Mental Floss

Some creative person might have their efforts rewarded with a viral post if they were to take the text above and apply those same standards to make an analogy about Muyslims in America.

However, instead of rodents and pests and stuff you might substitute Muslims' extra baggage or the unacceptable by-products of Islam like female mutilation and honor killings and racism and terrorism and etc.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back