Does Islam produce an unacceptable amount of toxicity as a by-product?

• Maybe so, need more info to decide.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mojo2

Gold Member
Oct 28, 2013

We know that no matter what we do there will ALWAYS be roughly 15 -30% of all Muslims in any random grouping which will be what we call "radical" Jihadists.

But we also know that 100% of all Muslims are instructed by the Koran to perform Jihad, which ultimately, is to help spread islam worldwide until it becomes the dominant religion and political system on Earth.

And then, there's the MODERATE MUSLIM issue which always stops cold any efforts by non-Muslims to responsibly consider ways to defend ourselves from the so-far unstoppable 21st Century Jihadist movements which have repeatedly threatened the USA.

We know that Muslim Brotherhood plans are to sue for more political power by flooding targeted areas with increased numbers of Muslims (and of course they will need to build new Mosques for them) then demanding their own representation.

So, new laws are enacted and new Muslim officials are elected and suddenly we have situations IN AMERICA where CITY POLICEMEN are afraid to arrest Muslim lawbreakers who commit crimes of violence against Christians in their presence.

Non-Muslims in America are treated like second class citizens while the Muslims take advantage of our sheepishness and political correctness to advance their stealth and civilizational and legal Jihad to take America down and then take us over.

And they are doing it with little concern for the repercussions, often because they know there WON'T BE ANY REPERCUSSIONS or, owing to their exalted and esteemed status among some uninformed Americans (including some so-called, Law Enforcement Officers...), or their law breaking in America will result in only a slap on the wrist.

The Muslim Brotherhood believes this is our natural recognition of the legitimacy of the Islamists rule over US.

They think we instinctively KNOW our Masters and automatically defer to them.

This emboldens them, makes them even pushier and more aggressive in their Jihad.

Anyway, while some Americans stand up for the whole body of Islam and Muslims on the basis that the Muslims they know are "nice", what those Americans HAVEN'T come to realize yet, and that is the purpose of this thread, is that thno matter what has been done or tried man has not found a way to eliminate the BY-PRODUCTS OF MODERATE ISLAM.

The by-products few Muslims or their defenders like to discuss.

The honor killings.

The anti-Semitic racism.

The oppression of Women.

Female genital mutilation.

The continued support by Islam of the institution and practice of slavery.

The unequal treatment of Muslims vs non Muslims by law.

The 'suddenly Jihadist" syndrome.

Street confrontations and violence as Muslims increase in number.

Demands for more halal foods and restaurants along with demands that business change their methods of operation to accommodate Muslims.

Acts of unseen sabotage and Muslims in vital positions in business and gobvernment, who might use their power at the right time, to act as a Jihadist in support of the cause.

And the persons might be just as sweet and pleasant as the day is long.

But when they are asked to strike a blow for Allah by a surreptitious MB representative and all the person would have to do is a simple "little" thing like leaving an access door to a vital control area unlocked so someone can later enter and throw some switches or plant a bomb or what have you.

These are just a FEW of the by-products of Islam in any country.

Look at the Five Stages of Islam.

Canada is now on/in the SECOND STAGE OF ISLAM.

They were at the first stage and they thought they were immune from Jihad.

Silly Canadians.

We in America have ONE MORE CHANCE to see, up close and personal, what increased Muslim population levels produce as a by-product and take appropriate measures to prevent it happening here.

Will we learn from Canada's mistake?

Anyway, here is the poll question again:

Yes

No

Maybe so, need more info to decide.

Other

If I were to be locked in a room with one other person and that person was a true believer of Allah and knew I was a true believe in God, the LORD God of Abraham, and he would do everything he possibly could to kill me. Yes, that is problematic.

We are past the point of no return. God has returned.

Absolutely.

It is a doctrine of hatred and aggression against all who do not believe in the doctrine, it commands its followers to wage war on all unbelievers, it supports killing any who abandon the doctrine, it micromanages people's lives down to the iota, it is intensely political in nature, completely totalitarian, anti-humanistic and acts like an enormous cult.

"Islam is a vibrant faith. Millions of our fellow citizens are Muslim. We respect the faith. We honor its traditions. Our enemy does not. Our enemy doesn't follow the great traditions of Islam. They've hijacked a great religion." George W. Bush

"We see in Islam a religion that traces its origins back to God's call on Abraham. We share your belief in God's justice, and your insistence on man's moral responsibility. We thank the many Muslim nations who stand with us against terror. Nations that are often victims of terror, themselves." George W. Bush

"Islam is a faith that brings comfort to people. It inspires them to lead lives based on honesty, and justice, and compassion." George W. Bush

"All Americans must recognize that the face of terror is not the true faith -- face of Islam. Islam is a faith that brings comfort to a billion people around the world. It's a faith that has made brothers and sisters of every race. It's a faith based upon love, not hate."

"Here in the United States our Muslim citizens are making many contributions in business, science and law, medicine and education, and in other fields. Muslim members of our Armed Forces and of my administration are serving their fellow Americans with distinction, upholding our nation's ideals of liberty and justice in a world at peace." George W. Bush

"America treasures the relationship we have with our many Muslim friends, and we respect the vibrant faith of Islam which inspires countless individuals to lead lives of honesty, integrity, and morality. This year, may Eid also be a time in which we recognize the values of progress, pluralism, and acceptance that bind us together as a Nation and a global community. By working together to advance mutual understanding, we point the way to a brighter future for all." George W. Bush

"Islam brings hope and comfort to millions of people in my country, and to more than a billion people worldwide. Ramadan is also an occasion to remember that Islam gave birth to a rich civilization of learning that has benefited mankind." George W. Bush

"Some of the comments that have been uttered about Islam do not reflect the sentiments of my government or the sentiments of most Americans. Islam, as practiced by the vast majority of people, is a peaceful religion, a religion that respects others. Ours is a country based upon tolerance and we welcome people of all faiths in America." George W. Bush

Ramadan - 2003

"Islam is a vibrant faith. Millions of our fellow citizens are Muslim. We respect the faith. We honor its traditions. Our enemy does not. Our enemy doesn't follow the great traditions of Islam. They've hijacked a great religion." George W. Bush

"We see in Islam a religion that traces its origins back to God's call on Abraham. We share your belief in God's justice, and your insistence on man's moral responsibility. We thank the many Muslim nations who stand with us against terror. Nations that are often victims of terror, themselves." George W. Bush

"Islam is a faith that brings comfort to people. It inspires them to lead lives based on honesty, and justice, and compassion." George W. Bush

"All Americans must recognize that the face of terror is not the true faith -- face of Islam. Islam is a faith that brings comfort to a billion people around the world. It's a faith that has made brothers and sisters of every race. It's a faith based upon love, not hate."

"Here in the United States our Muslim citizens are making many contributions in business, science and law, medicine and education, and in other fields. Muslim members of our Armed Forces and of my administration are serving their fellow Americans with distinction, upholding our nation's ideals of liberty and justice in a world at peace." George W. Bush

"America treasures the relationship we have with our many Muslim friends, and we respect the vibrant faith of Islam which inspires countless individuals to lead lives of honesty, integrity, and morality. This year, may Eid also be a time in which we recognize the values of progress, pluralism, and acceptance that bind us together as a Nation and a global community. By working together to advance mutual understanding, we point the way to a brighter future for all." George W. Bush

"Islam brings hope and comfort to millions of people in my country, and to more than a billion people worldwide. Ramadan is also an occasion to remember that Islam gave birth to a rich civilization of learning that has benefited mankind." George W. Bush

"Some of the comments that have been uttered about Islam do not reflect the sentiments of my government or the sentiments of most Americans. Islam, as practiced by the vast majority of people, is a peaceful religion, a religion that respects others. Ours is a country based upon tolerance and we welcome people of all faiths in America." George W. Bush

Ramadan - 2003
George W. Bush, eldest son of the former director of the CIA? That George W. Bush?

Ramadan - 2003
George W. Bush, eldest son of the former director of the CIA? That George W. Bush?

Yes, Bush might have said that. He might have even believed that. Might even be why we got blind-sided. I can spell that out for you if you like.

Ramadan - 2003

What other George W Bush is there?

Yes, Bush might have said that. He might have even believed that. Might even be why we got blind-sided. I can spell that out for you if you like.

Oh, by all means....
Well it kind of goes like this, if you had run out and bought The 9/11 Commission Report the day it came out and read it from cover to cover this would be old news but you are probably in a different section of the book store. As chapter 8 says, "The System was Blinking Red", but no one was paying any attention. Actually people were paying attention and yelling as loud as they could to a deaf administration. Why would the administration not listen? Because there was no threat. So is that what you are telling us? There is no threat? And you are taking George W. Bush's word on that?

Ramadan - 2003

What other George W Bush is there?
There is the George W. Bush that cut wood, literally, while over half the IC screamed we are about to be attacked. No, wait, same one.

Oh, by all means....
Well it kind of goes like this, if you had run out and bought The 9/11 Commission Report the day it came out and read it from cover to cover this would be old news but you are probably in a different section of the book store. As chapter 8 says, "The System was Blinking Red", but no one was paying any attention. Actually people were paying attention and yelling as loud as they could to a deaf administration. Why would the administration not listen? Because there was no threat. So is that what you are telling us? There is no threat? And you are taking George W. Bush's word on that?

No, I agree that George W Bush ignored the warning memo he received on Aug 6th.

I also agree that there are Islamic extremist who want to kill us. I just don't agree that all 1.5 billion Muslim's want to kill us.

You see, anyone can hijack a religion, for any purpose. Some hijack religions to win elections, some do it to murder.

Oh, by all means....

No, I agree that George W Bush ignored the warning memo he received on Aug 6th.

I also agree that there are Islamic extremist who want to kill us. I just don't agree that all 1.5 billion Muslim's want to kill us.

You see, anyone can hijack a religion, for any purpose. Some hijack religions to win elections, some do it to murder.
Oh well, I thought you were smart enough to play games. Apparently not. You really believe this.

Besides 9/11 can you name any atrocity a Muslim organization has committed that the 'non-hijacked Muslims' have come out and publicly condemned?

Forum List

Back