Does Islam produce an unacceptable amount of toxicity as a by-product?

Does Islam produce an unacceptable amount of toxicity as a by-product?

• Maybe so, need more info to decide.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Yes, Bush might have said that. He might have even believed that. Might even be why we got blind-sided. I can spell that out for you if you like.

Oh, by all means....
Well it kind of goes like this, if you had run out and bought The 9/11 Commission Report the day it came out and read it from cover to cover this would be old news but you are probably in a different section of the book store. As chapter 8 says, "The System was Blinking Red", but no one was paying any attention. Actually people were paying attention and yelling as loud as they could to a deaf administration. Why would the administration not listen? Because there was no threat. So is that what you are telling us? There is no threat? And you are taking George W. Bush's word on that?

No, I agree that George W Bush ignored the warning memo he received on Aug 6th.

I also agree that there are Islamic extremist who want to kill us. I just don't agree that all 1.5 billion Muslim's want to kill us.

You see, anyone can hijack a religion, for any purpose. Some hijack religions to win elections, some do it to murder.
Oh well, I thought you were smart enough to play games. Apparently not. You really believe this.

Besides 9/11 can you name any atrocity a Muslim organization has committed that the 'non-hijacked Muslims' have come out and publicly condemned?

Ottawa Muslim group condemns violence in capital Quebec Ottawa Citizen

Yes, Bush might have said that. He might have even believed that. Might even be why we got blind-sided. I can spell that out for you if you like.

Oh, by all means....
Well it kind of goes like this, if you had run out and bought The 9/11 Commission Report the day it came out and read it from cover to cover this would be old news but you are probably in a different section of the book store. As chapter 8 says, "The System was Blinking Red", but no one was paying any attention. Actually people were paying attention and yelling as loud as they could to a deaf administration. Why would the administration not listen? Because there was no threat. So is that what you are telling us? There is no threat? And you are taking George W. Bush's word on that?

I also agree that there are Islamic extremist who want to kill us. I just don't agree that all 1.5 billion Muslim's want to kill us.

You see, anyone can hijack a religion, for any purpose. Some hijack religions to win elections, some do it to murder.
Oh well, I thought you were smart enough to play games. Apparently not. You really believe this.

Besides 9/11 can you name any atrocity a Muslim organization has committed that the 'non-hijacked Muslims' have come out and publicly condemned?

Would that have been everyone in this room, or at least most of them. Wow, that is almost as many people as was outside the embassy. Well, not quite.
8690b166-a002-42af-8770-67f822f32803.jpg

Newsletters

Oh, by all means....

"Honey, you're just imagining that you smell perfume on me, and that lipstick on my collar, that's just some blood from when I cut myself shaving, and the herpes that you've come down with, well maybe you got it from a public toilet. Honestly, I'm not cheating on you. BTW, I have a business dinner I have to go to tonight. It might run long, so I'll see you in the morning and don't worry if my side of the bed looks unslept in, I'll have just made up my side of the bed before you wake up."

Oh, by all means....

Would that have been everyone in this room, or at least most of them. Wow, that is almost as many people as was outside the embassy. Well, not quite.

Newsletters

You asked for "any" atrocity that Muslims have condemned, and I gave you one. It took me all of 3 seconds. I suggest you learn how to use the "Google."

Oh, by all means....

"Honey, you're just imagining that you smell perfume on me, and that lipstick on my collar, that's just some blood from when I cut myself shaving, and the herpes that you've come down with, well maybe you got it from a public toilet. Honestly, I'm not cheating on you. BTW, I have a business dinner I have to go to tonight. It might run long, so I'll see you in the morning and don't worry if my side of the bed looks unslept in, I'll have just made up my side of the bed before you wake up."

She's going to be disappointed to learn that you have no pecker, oh delusional one.

She's going to be disappointed to learn that you have no pecker, oh delusional one.
Can't you two just IM?

Can't you two just IM?

Don't need to. I can tell her anything and she's so gullible she'll believe it.

Newsletters

You asked for "any" atrocity that Muslims have condemned, and I gave you one. It took me all of 3 seconds. I suggest you learn how to use the "Google."
So when I asked for one you actually looked one up but did not go past the first one you found? Since you believe that supported your case and since you now seem to acknowledge that it does not support your case you want me to do your homework? Appears to me you have no evidence to support the claim that Muslims condemn atrocities committed by other Muslims.

Am I the only one who finds it extremely amusing that the poster most fiercely defending Islamic fundamentalism is the one with the siggy line "Faith is a cop-out. It is intellectual bankruptcy." ?

Am I the only one who finds it extremely amusing that the poster most fiercely defending Islamic fundamentalism is the one with the siggy line "Faith is a cop-out. It is intellectual bankruptcy." ?
I think she might be defending Islam more out of a sense of the greater justice than a personal desire to promote.

[
I think she might be defending Islam more out of a sense of the greater justice than a personal desire to promote.

Anybody so ignorant as to think the Islamic legal system is all about "the greater justice" deserves only scorn.

Doubly so coming from a woman.

We know that no matter what we do there will ALWAYS be roughly 15 -30% of all Muslims in any random grouping which will be what we call "radical" Jihadists.

What utter bullshit!!

How do we ALL KNOW that?

Seriously man - and be honest here - how many Islamic countries have YOU been to, how much time did you spend there, and how many Muslims have you PERSONSLLY talked to about Jihad?

Would the answers be about 0, 0 and 0?

Then what do you actually KNOW?

We know that no matter what we do there will ALWAYS be roughly 15 -30% of all Muslims in any random grouping which will be what we call "radical" Jihadists.

What utter bullshit!!

How do we ALL KNOW that?

Seriously man - and be honest here - how many Islamic countries have YOU been to, how much time did you spend there, and how many Muslims have you PERSONSLLY talked to about Jihad?

Then I will pose a question to you a asked in another thread, where is the public outcry from Muslims against atrocities carried out by Muslims?

Oh, by all means....

Newsletters
The room doesn't even have any carpets to kiss, and they all have their shoes on = not muslims.

What utter bullshit!!

How do we ALL KNOW that?

Then I will pose a question to you a asked in another thread, where is the public outcry from Muslims against atrocities carried out by Muslims?
Why? Where was the Christian outrage for GW's crusade in Iraq?

Newsletters
The room doesn't even have any carpets to kiss, and they all have their shoes on = not muslims.
Still not quite grasping the concept of religion, are you, Taz?

Newsletters
Still not quite grasping the concept of religion, are you, Taz?
To make money. DUH!!!!!! :D

Forum List

Back