Does FOX Have A Rino Problem?

Was Fox Unfair?

• Yes

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
Megyn was trying for cheap hits, and I have no trouble with Donald returning the favor.

Megyn was trying for cheap hits, and I have no trouble with Donald returning the favor.

Was it a cheap hit? I thought what she asked was a legitmate question.

Trump has said some degrading things about women. His likely Democratic opponent is going to be the first woman nominated to the presidency by a major party. Every analysis of 2012 shows that the reason why Romney lost was because women went 55-44 for Obama. ROmney won Men 52-45.

So Trump goes full retard and makes some stupid crack about menstrual bleeding? Seriously?

If candidates for POTUS should bow out for saying dumb things, how does one explain BO and W winning after all the ridiculously dumb things those two fools uttered?

If candidates for POTUS should bow out for saying dumb things, how does one explain BO and W winning after all the ridiculously dumb things those two fools uttered?

Neither of them said anything as dumb as what Trump has said...

and frankly, when you are having to cite W. as a good example, it shows how bad off you are.

Neither of them said anything as dumb as what Trump has said...

and frankly, when you are having to cite W. as a good example, it shows how bad off you are.
aka HOW DARE ANYONE GET OFFENDED ANYMORE............

PC in a bottle of Jack Daniels for you Joe Blow..................

This is what Trump is doing.

actually, what's he's doing is sabotaging any chance the GOP has of winning.

You get this, right? IN 2012, Mitt Romney lost because women supported Obama and cancelled out Romney's advantage with men.

And here this idiot is making misogynistic comments about bleeding.

actually, what's he's doing is sabotaging any chance the GOP has of winning.

You get this, right? IN 2012, Mitt Romney lost because women supported Obama and cancelled out Romney's advantage with men.

And here this idiot is making misogynistic comments about bleeding.
The election is over a year off........spare me your BS..............

If he throws the election it will be a 3rd party run for the Clintons as he might very well be a Dem hack.

If he throws the election it will be a 3rd party run for the Clintons as he might very well be a Dem hack.

Actually, there are two ways he can throw the election.

One of them is running as a third party candidate, which is why all these spineless GOP Candidates are walking on eggshells around him.

The other is so tarnishing the GOP Brand that whoever does become the nominee will have been so discredited with women and minorities that he becomes unelectable.

One of them is running as a third party candidate, which is why all these spineless GOP Candidates are walking on eggshells around him.

The other is so tarnishing the GOP Brand that whoever does become the nominee will have been so discredited with women and minorities that he becomes unelectable.
That's not the only reason they are on egg shells.............he knows how the system works and may very well be threatening to use that behind closed doors........

The Establishment knows this which is why both sides are attacking him. They just aren't used to return fire.

That's not the only reason they are on egg shells.............he knows how the system works and may very well be threatening to use that behind closed doors........

The Establishment knows this which is why both sides are attacking him. They just aren't used to return fire.

They aren't attacking him enough. He should have been done when he made his comments about Mexicans being rapists.

They aren't attacking him enough. He should have been done when he made his comments about Mexicans being rapists.
Perhaps maybe more time should be spent on the news outlets that leaves out the other side of the equation.........taking shit out of context..............

BTW..........crime form illegals and drug smugglers from Mexico are well documented.

"Does FOX Have A Rino Problem?"

No, Fox has a credibility problem.
So says the kool aide drinking MSNBC FAN...............

Your just enjoying the show.........and right now the show is attacking Fox for being ass hats, which will flame out over time.

Now say after me..............CHRIS MATHEWS..........:bow3::bow3::bow3::bow3::bow3::bow3:

The question for me is still this: Was this Megyn Kelly going "rogue" in throwing a haymaker at Trump on her OPENING question or is this Fox News trying to play Kingmaker deciding for the voter who is and is not electable?

"Does FOX Have A Rino Problem?"

No, Fox has a credibility problem.
So says the kool aide drinking MSNBC FAN...............

Your just enjoying the show.........and right now the show is attacking Fox for being ass hats, which will flame out over time.

Now say after me..............CHRIS MATHEWS..........:bow3::bow3::bow3::bow3::bow3::bow3:
Fox has a WrHINO problem, and DT hit them right in the face with it.

Another unfortunate side effect of the Trump-Kelly controversy is that it provides the perfect distraction for Hillary who is tromping all over National Security and Federal law and getting away with it. Those are WAAAAAAY more important issues for this country than the "he said she said" bullshit from the first GOP debate.

There is no way Trump could further tarnish the GOP brand. It, like the D brand is entirely tarnished. That kind of thinking is propaganda promoted by the DNC and lib MSM...stop believing that BS.

The question for me is still this: Was this Megyn Kelly going "rogue" in throwing a haymaker at Trump on her OPENING question or is this Fox News trying to play Kingmaker deciding for the voter who is and is not electable?

Or maybe they were just giving him an opportunity to answer a legitimate question, and instead he decided to go batshit crazy. His actual answer to the question wasn't THAT bad. His statements after the debate are what has gotten him into trouble.

The debate question was deliberately designed to marginalize Trump at the outset. Maybe FNC should have asked the same question to viewers: Unless they were unequivocally committed to support whomever the GOP nominates, should they have turned their TVs off?

Forum List

Back