Does anyone know

If I was engineering a train and took a curve built for 50 mph at nearly 100 mph as reported I'd want to remain anonymous also, he's in deep shit. I see they found the black box, that will tell the tale. Maybe his name is Hakeem..LOL

If I was engineering a train and took a curve built for 50 mph at nearly 100 mph as reported I'd want to remain anonymous also, he's in deep shit. I see they found the black box, that will tell the tale. Maybe his name is Hakeem..LOL

Referring to the AMTRAK derailment in Philadelphia? Ill trained, badly preforming people getting put in positions because of their politically correct stratus and not because they are competent. Or tokin weed. Driving that train, high on cocaine, Casey Jones, you better watch your speed. Sad day for public transportation.

That's like not knowing/revealing who was flying the airplane that crashed in the alps...that didn't take long...

Referring to the AMTRAK derailment in Philadelphia? Ill trained, badly preforming people getting put in positions because of their politically correct stratus and not because they are competent. Or tokin weed. Driving that train, high on cocaine, Casey Jones, you better watch your speed. Sad day for public transportation.
So who are going after here? A minority or the union? Perhaps this is a 2 for 1 post.

A white guy named Brandon. I'm assuming by how fast he lawyered up that he was under the influence of something. He had been working for Amtrak for nine years, but was going twice the allowed speed around the bend.

Do not worry ...do not fear...

This is "the most transparent Administration ever" remember? :rolleyes:

The will cook something up.... and vomit it to CNN

That's what they do with 95% of the news anyway.

Why would they have to? We know who the engineer is now. :dunno:

What would the "Administration" have to do with this anyway?

Still waiting for an answer on post 5 Deltex... anytime this week....

Just repetitive behaviour from this Administration. :cool-45: lies lies and more lies lol!

Even if they don't need to lie they lie! :dunno:

I've read he was also a train enthusiast who wanted to be an engineer his entire life. That he has a degree in business management, and had left his prior career to follow his dream of becoming an engineer.

As I've read reports that the train sped up coming into the curve, from 70mph to 100mph, but that he'd applied the emergency breaks trying to slow the train, my opinion is that it was some kind of malfunction on the train or driver error/suicide.

Forum List

Back