Does anyone know what Romney's foreign policies are?

Aside from not humiliating us?

Begging the world to forgive us for all our Help?

honestly, I don't give a damn. I'm going to close my eyes and vote Mitt. I simply can't stand boot licking pussies and big 0 is one of the worst ever.

Republicans humiliated us quite enough. Especially when other countries thought we were dangerous. Show us a link of Obama apologizing or risk earning the label of "Lying Sack of Shit".

BBC News - World warming to US under Obama, BBC poll suggests

For the first time since the annual poll began in 2005, America's influence in the world is now seen as more positive than negative.
The improved scores for the US coincided with Barack Obama becoming president, a BBC correspondent notes.

Obama apologizes to Afghanistan for Quran burning - CNN

Barack Obama: 'arrogant US has been dismissive' to allies - Telegraph

Japanese Government Nixed Idea of Obama Visiting, Apologizing for, Hiroshima* - ABC News

No one cares what the UK has to say and it's clear the big 0's pissed off the Queen with the idiocy

So you are a lying sack of shit. Did you think I wouldn't read your links?

Obama didn't apologize for the US. He apologized for a couple of ignorant soldiers who are probably Republicans. Hardly the entire United States. There have been too many times American soldiers have raped. Did all of America do that too? Even when I was in the military, a soldier on my base raped a young German girl. Was he representing me? Huh fucktard?

Then he apologized to Europe because that's what it says in the title of the Op-Ed. Then you read it. Does this sound like an apology, or a lecture?

“But in Europe, there is an anti-Americanism that is at once casual, but can also be insidious. Instead of recognising the good that America so often does in the world, there have been times where Europeans choose to blame America for much of what is bad."

And finally, the third one comes from a "secret memo" not to be published. I bet it comes from the same place as Obama's "secret Kenyan birth certificate". And what does it say?

"A senior White House official asserts to ABC News that there was never any plan for the president to apologize for Hiroshima."

Why you guys always so dishonest and ignorant? I guess the right wing indoctrination "took". This is why you guys don't normally provide links. Because you don't read them and we do.

So you did indeed win the "Lying Sack of Shit" award. Congratulations!

You need to take one of those two thumbs out your butt.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Others?"

Who, for example?

Chile, NZ, Australia....Japan....I could go on....

Well, Japan I can understand, but when did we ever drop an A-bomb on Chile?

Perhaps if they feel the US is a bully then they should stop exporting all those plumbs and grapes to North America during January.

In short...Samson doesnt see bullying unless he's shown examples and once examples are given he doesnt understand why everyone doesnt see America as being great. Classic Jingoism

Forum List

Back