Does anyone know what Romney's foreign policies are?

Yep. If you morons continue to fall for the Republocrats nonsense - it looks like we'll either keep Bush 2, or elect Bush 3. Choices, choices...

What some see as greatness, others see as bullying..

Mind you, I'm surprised that the world "humble" appears in Websters, so there ya go...

"Others?"

Who, for example?

Chile, NZ, Australia....Japan....I could go on....

Well, Japan I can understand, but when did we ever drop an A-bomb on Chile?

Perhaps if they feel the US is a bully then they should stop exporting all those plumbs and grapes to North America during January.

Start a war..with <INSERT COUNTRY HERE>.

The last thing Romney wants is a war. Good lord.

:eusa_shifty:

Well, a convenient war against a weak dictator that was almost universally hated in which we could win by flying over the country a few times whilst the French did the heavy lifting would be OK.
Republicans never liked their Republican President Eisenhower. The John Birchers, forerunners of the Tea Party, called him a Communist.

"Others?"

Who, for example?

Chile, NZ, Australia....Japan....I could go on....

Well, Japan I can understand, but when did we ever drop an A-bomb on Chile?

Perhaps if they feel the US is a bully then they should stop exporting all those plumbs and grapes to North America during January.

I'm not even talking about hte A bomb...

So now you want to close import markets to America? You feel the same way about exports from America?

And I was talking about a bloke by the name of Allende...

I doubt Romney will embarrass us by bowing and apologizing for US greatness

Mind you, I'm surprised that the world "humble" appears in Websters, so there ya go...

What Liberals see as Obama being Polite, and Fair, Many see as weakness.

:)

No, only those in the US who don't like Obama...God forbid he actually try diplomacy, right? Cant' have that!! :eusa_hand::nono:

"The other day I heard the President say that Americans had gone “soft.” I guess he wasn’t talking about how hard it is for millions of Americans who are trying to get a job or stretch a too small paycheck through the week." -- Mitt Romney, our next President

Because, you know, Mitt would know how that feels, right?

I know he never told anyone he was born in Kenya, I know he never ate a dog. I know he salutes during the National Anthem while Obama prefers to play with his balls

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
"The other day I heard the President say that Americans had gone &#8220;soft.&#8221; I guess he wasn&#8217;t talking about how hard it is for millions of Americans who are trying to get a job or stretch a too small paycheck through the week." -- Mitt Romney, our next President

Because, you know, Mitt would know how that feels, right?

I know he never told anyone he was born in Kenya, I know he never ate a dog. I know he salutes during the National Anthem while Obama prefers to play with his balls

Wow, he sounds like he'll be a peachy kean pres if he gets the nod then....:eusa_whistle:

I know Romney has respect for money, Obama doesn't

I like that in any person. It's money envy that I don't respect.

Liberals envy the money of conservatives, don't respect their own money, and incessantly badger for the redistribution of everyone else's... money.

So Steven Spielberg envies money? George Clooney does too? Babs Streisand? Who knew!

well because you know its kind of important? Its something you morons whined about that Obama had zero experience in the 08 election.

But hey why have standards right? Fucking whores.

First off I didn't whine about it- All I ever wanted was to hear positions- Unlike idgit morons, I understood the reality of his never having been president.

That said- since you supported a community organizer as president, supporting Mitt ,who has worked globally in the business world, as well as with leaders during the Olympics, you must also agree his lack of hands on experience is not necessarily a detriment. What you must be interested in are his foreign policy positions ..right?

can you provide evidence i voted for Obama? Go ahead i'll wait while you find out who i voted for.

Well sure it is a detriment, it was a detriment back in 08 with Obama and Palin. McCain and Biden where the real experts unlike the other two. Mittens isn't an expert because he helped the Olympics or has gone to other nations for business.

Then again i know there won't be much difference between Obama and mittens in the end.

Can you find evidence that Romney will be the same as Obama - go ahead I'll wait while you prove your assertion.

If you did not support Obama in 08- I stand corrected on that response.

Still, yes, Romney has more experience going into this election then Obama had. Both diplomatically in communicating with foreign dignitaries and as governor of MA, He has articulated a clear understanding of foreign issues and articulated his positions on those issues.

What Liberals see as Obama being Polite, and Fair, Many see as weakness.

:)

No, only those in the US who don't like Obama...God forbid he actually try diplomacy, right? Cant' have that!! :eusa_hand::nono:

Try Diplomacy? WTF are you talking about. The US has been Trying Diplomacy with NK and Iran for Decades, Don't give me that shit. You act as if Obama is the first president to try and Talk to our Enemies, and adversaries. Wrong, But he wants to talk to them from a position of Weakness, hat in hand, asking for forgiveness. Not with a carrot and a stick. Iran has no illusions about this president. There is not even the Faintest chance he will use Force and they know it. Hell he is more likely to use Force to Stop Israel from Acting, then to us Force against Iran.

Try Diplomacy lol that's laughable, You people live in Fairytale land.

How's that Obama Diplomacy working in Syria? Iran? NK? who did it just put in control of Libya? you need to wake the fuck up.

Last edited:
Anyone or does being a business man cover everything with being POTUS?

His campaign got rid of his adviser because he is gay.

Good.

Another reason to Vote Romney.

But completely irrelevant to the thread, idiot.

It was his "foreign policy" adviser fool. Seems relevant for a thread called, " Does anyone know what Romney's foreign policies are?" Except to a dumbass. They don't see the "connection".

Aside from not humiliating us?

Begging the world to forgive us for all our Help?

honestly, I don't give a damn. I'm going to close my eyes and vote Mitt. I simply can't stand boot licking pussies and big 0 is one of the worst ever.

Republicans humiliated us quite enough. Especially when other countries thought we were dangerous. Show us a link of Obama apologizing or risk earning the label of "Lying Sack of Shit".

BBC News - World warming to US under Obama, BBC poll suggests

For the first time since the annual poll began in 2005, America's influence in the world is now seen as more positive than negative.
The improved scores for the US coincided with Barack Obama becoming president, a BBC correspondent notes.

Aside from not humiliating us?

Begging the world to forgive us for all our Help?

honestly, I don't give a damn. I'm going to close my eyes and vote Mitt. I simply can't stand boot licking pussies and big 0 is one of the worst ever.

Republicans humiliated us quite enough. Especially when other countries thought we were dangerous. Show us a link of Obama apologizing or risk earning the label of "Lying Sack of Shit".

BBC News - World warming to US under Obama, BBC poll suggests

For the first time since the annual poll began in 2005, America's influence in the world is now seen as more positive than negative.
The improved scores for the US coincided with Barack Obama becoming president, a BBC correspondent notes.

Obama apologizes to Afghanistan for Quran burning - CNN

Barack Obama: 'arrogant US has been dismissive' to allies - Telegraph

Japanese Government Nixed Idea of Obama Visiting, Apologizing for, Hiroshima* - ABC News

No one cares what the UK has to say and it's clear the big 0's pissed off the Queen with the idiocy

Forum List

Back