Does anyone find it ironic that on the 4th of July.....

"radical tyrannical left-wing police state"? Where?

This libertarian type of demagoguery is why the millennials give you no second look, no second chance.

See Boston after the marathon bombing, there's no better example. There are other examples, but none better.
There is no better example that you don't know what you are talking about.

I'm sorry you're too senile to follow a thread, maybe you could get someone in the home to explain it to ya.

...we're celebrating "Independence Day" all while living in a radical tyrannical left-wing police state? I do.
We are indeed independent, every person at liberty to voice his opinions has he sees fit, including the right to express ridiculous lies as does the OP.

We aren't even free to buy the light bulbs we prefer. Only a fool believes we are still a free country.
sure you are. go to a store and pick out what you want.

I want a 250 watt incandescent bulb. Where do I get that?
Shop SYLVANIA 250-Watt A21 Medium Base Soft White Dimmable Incandescent Light Bulb at Lowes.com

lowes you fucktard

We both know it's illegal to manufacture them now, fucktard.

If the GOP does not reach out to women and minorities and millennials where they are at, they will be far less likely to vote GOP.

Sweetheart, thank you for a good post and let me state my opinions relative to it.

Any GOP candidate running for the highest office in the land, will reach out to the groups you mentioned, by creating jobs and a strong economy and a safe America. They will all thrive, if they really want to.

Now....if the GOP does not "reach out" to those folks, then let them lose and let the chips fall where they may. I would rather all candidates talk about their TRUE feelings and ambitions without political correctness and win or lose based not upon lies and deceit, but honesty, rather than just saying what the people want to hear and then winning the office and reversing their declarations. I want honesty in a politician, as much as possible. If America must continue rotting, let us not be the ones who cast their votes for the wrong reasons and wrong candidate. Leave me with my pride.

:smiliehug:

We are indeed independent, every person at liberty to voice his opinions has he sees fit, including the right to express ridiculous lies as does the OP.

We aren't even free to buy the light bulbs we prefer. Only a fool believes we are still a free country.

Shop SYLVANIA 250-Watt A21 Medium Base Soft White Dimmable Incandescent Light Bulb at Lowes.com

lowes you fucktard

ah there it is. the moving of the goal posts because you are stupider than fucking shit. its also not illegal, they are being phased out.

"I would rather all candidates talk about their TRUE feelings and ambitions without political correctness and win or lose based not upon lies and deceit, but honesty,"

That. ^^^^

lowes you fucktard

ah there it is. the moving of the goal posts because you are stupider than fucking shit. its also not illegal, they are being phased out.

They are being "phased out" because it's illegal to manufacture them, you stupid fuckstick:

Governments around the world have passed measures to phase out incandescent light bulbs for general lighting in favor of more energy-efficient lighting alternatives. Phase-out regulations effectively ban the manufacture, importation or sale of incandescent light bulbs for general lighting. The regulations would allow sale of future versions of incandescent bulbs if they are sufficiently energy efficient.
I love the euphemisms libturds invent to cover for their tyranny. Making something illegal is now "phasing it out." If they were running Nazi Germany they would have called putting Jews in gas ovens "Kosher baking."

lowes you fucktard

They are being "phased out" because it's illegal to manufacture them, you stupid fuckstick:

Governments around the world have passed measures to phase out incandescent light bulbs for general lighting in favor of more energy-efficient lighting alternatives. Phase-out regulations effectively ban the manufacture, importation or sale of incandescent light bulbs for general lighting. The regulations would allow sale of future versions of incandescent bulbs if they are sufficiently energy efficient.
I love the euphemisms libturds invent to cover for their tyranny. Making something illegal is now "phasing it out." If they were running Nazi Germany they would have called putting Jews in gas ovens "Kosher baking."
phased out, not you cant stop using them.
did you cry when typewriters went away or Sd tvs...

lowes you fucktard

And what's wrong with that...

You won't be able to buy them, you lying piece of shit. We stopped using typewriters because a superior alternative came along, not because the government was holding a gun to our heads. Only a dishonest Nazi like you would pretend the two things are equivalent.

Last edited:

lowes you fucktard

And what's wrong with that...

It's wrong because it's a limitation on our freedom, you servile boot-licking toad.

You won't be able to buy them, you lying piece of shit. We stopped using typewriters because a superior alternative came along, not because the government was holding a gun to our heads. Only a dishonest Nazi like you would pretend the two things are equivalent.
you can still buy them...stop lying. buy them, stock up and enjoy. you should only be around for a few more years so you wont need many.

you can still buy them...stop lying. buy them, stock up and enjoy. you should only be around for a few more years so you wont need many.

The bottom line is that they are illegal to manufacture and soon it will be illegal to sell them. That's the issue under discussion in this thread, not whether there's a work-around that will allow you to get them for another year.

The bottom line is that they are illegal to manufacture and soon it will be illegal to sell them. That's the issue under discussion in this thread, not whether there's a work-around that will last another year.
so far to make them illegal hasnt passed into law yet. It was never passed in the house in 2014. Again buy up what you want.

The bottom line is that they are illegal to manufacture and soon it will be illegal to sell them. That's the issue under discussion in this thread, not whether there's a work-around that will last another year.
so far to make them illegal hasnt passed into law yet. It was never passed in the house in 2014. Again buy up what you want.

According to Wiki the regulations were created in 2012. It's probably another one of those cases were Obama simply by-passed Congress and create the law by executive order. One thing is certain: incandescent bulbs have virtually disappeared from the store shelves.

Well, to be flatly honest, we lost most of our independence when certain events transpired on the morning of January 20, 1989

Oh, you are so correct, but it even goes back further than that, like December 24th, 1913.

It actually goes back to 1865. That's when the USA converted from a free country into an empire of subjects.

Thank you!!! You nailed it!
I disagree. We may quibble and equivocate all day over Abraham Lincoln, but the seeds of tyranny were really planted during the Teddy Roosevelt Administration, when Progressivism infiltrated the federal government. The events of 1913 were then rendered inevitable.

According to Wiki the regulations were created in 2012. It's probably another one of those cases were Obama simply by-passed Congress and create the law by executive order. One thing is certain: incandescent bulbs have virtually disappeared from the store shelves.
try 2006.

try 2006.

Take it up with Wiki.

Feel free to move if you don't like it here.

Yes, you should move away from any state or municipality which is controlled by the Ideological Left, they're horrific crime centers, and a legal system that rejects the service of justice.

...we're celebrating "Independence Day" all while living in a radical tyrannical left-wing police state? I do.

And thanks to Scott Walker, you can't buy the soap you want in Wisconsin either; right OKTexas? :rofl:

PS: We are a free country. You also can't buy a nuke weapon, fissionable material, morphine without a prescription, some mutal funds, or the Colonel's secret recipe.

WE are not a free country. You cannot even buy the light bulbs or the toilets you prefer.
Can't buy extra-sweet ketchup, can't buy lawn darts, can't buy clove cigarettes. Can't buy a host of products.

Government runs our businesses, determining wages, hours worked, certain benefits, etc.

Two-party contracts are virtually non-existent any more, as government is now a regular third party.

The intrusions are almost endless. But as long as we're still allowed to dress ourselves in the mornings, the lefties will think we're still liberated.

Forum List

Back