Does anyone find it ironic that on the 4th of July.....

...we're celebrating "Independence Day" all while living in a radical tyrannical left-wing police state? I do.

Sure you do...

The Senate and House are ran by the GOP and the White House is the only Democrat stronghold, so you may want to ask why the GOP is so happy to allow you to live under such fake tyranny you see?

Sure you do...

The Senate and House are ran by the GOP and the White House is the only Democrat stronghold, so you may want to ask why the GOP is so happy to allow you to live under such fake tyranny you see?

The sad thing is for you is that some of us are colorblind, and know for a fact that tyranny exists no matter what party is in control. The sadder thing still, is that people like you keep voting for it...

...we're celebrating "Independence Day" all while living in a radical tyrannical left-wing police state? I do.

Sure you do...

because the views of the REAL people who pull the strings of these 2 wonderful parties want it to be like that....

Sure you do...

The GOPS (Gigantic Old Pile of Shit)....I mean GOP, all they are, are a rubber stamp for Barack Obama and the Democratic Party. You should read Brent Bozell's column, most Republicans are Democrats:

EXCLUSIVE ForAmerica s Brent Bozell Congress an Unholy Mess Most Republicans are Really Democrats - Breitbart

Also, read this by Rep. Ron Paul - Odumbocare's best allies are the courts and the Republicans

Prison Planet.com Obamacare s Best Allies The Courts and the Republicans

The Democratic Party and GOPS are two cheeks of the same ass. The only things the GOPS is good for is fully supporting Barack Obama and the Democrats, and giving the middle finger to their voting base. Fuck the GOPS hypocritical lying backstabbers, hope they go the way of the Whig Party.

Well, to be flatly honest, we lost most of our independence when certain events transpired on the morning of January 20, 1989

Oh, you are so correct, but it even goes back further than that, like December 24th, 1913.

It actually goes back to 1865. That's when the USA converted from a free country into an empire of subjects.

Sure you do...

The sad thing is for you is that some of us are colorblind, and know for a fact that tyranny exists no matter what party is in control. The sadder thing still, is that people like you keep voting for it...

LMFAO!!!

We have been living under tyranny since Thomas Jefferson was President if I use your way of thinking...

Get real and stop drinking the kool-aid...

"radical tyrannical left-wing police state"? Where?

This libertarian type of demagoguery is why the millennials give you no second look, no second chance.

LMFAO!!!

We have been living under tyranny since Thomas Jefferson was President if I use your way of thinking...

Get real and stop drinking the kool-aid...

No, the difference between then and now is that they actually obeyed the Constitution. These guys now? They wouldn't even be able to follow the instructions off the back a microwave popcorn bag.

Forum List

Back