Does anyone drink 8 glasses of water a day?

Just FYI, eight 8 oz glasses of water is a half a gallon. Does anyone drink this much water every day? I've been trying to drink more water but 4 or 5 glasses is about all I can drink per day before I feel bloated. I wonder if there is any scientific basis for this "recommendation" of 8 glasses per day? I can't find any.
I'd say I probably do, I tend to be a more thirsty person. I am always drinking bottles of water throughout the day. I sweat a lot and get a lot of physical exercise at work during the day. I am more of that body type that just hogs water because it seems like I need it.

Since I started this thread, I have increased water intake from 4-5 to 7-8 glasses average per day. Blood Pressure is down 5 points, lost 5 pounds in about 6 weeks with no other significant changes. I'm 6 1" 205 pounds

I'd say I probably do, I tend to be a more thirsty person. I am always drinking bottles of water throughout the day. I sweat a lot and get a lot of physical exercise at work during the day. I am more of that body type that just hogs water because it seems like I need it.
a good thing!

Forum List

Back