Does Anybody's Vote On This Board

No, I live in Oregon. Not only will my vote not count, but it will probably be changed into a vote for Obama sometime after it leaves my possession.

But I will do my part anyway, it's what I do. Rage against the machine and all that. Oh well.

I hate to laugh....but that was funny as hell!

This Thread is Rather Ironic. The Very Reason people feel like their vote Does not count, is because so many people have not voted for so long. The American people have been asleep for Generations, with only a small % of us actually participating. Then we wonder why our Government, no matter who is in charge, acts like we don't matter.

Well, it took 24 of 'em, but we finally have the most useless post on the thread.

Now, carry on...
Bite me, chump.

When you get done with that, why don't you tell me how my one, single (1) vote is going to change the outcome of anything.

C'mon....Bring it.

Dimpled chads..... :eusa_whistle:
That's cheating and has nothing to do with reputedly legitimate voting.

Setting aside the extremely occasional local elections where one vote tips the balance, my one vote doesn't count for diddly.

actually count?

We all know that no matter how much you hate Obama, if you live in California, Connecticutt or Minnesota your vote is useless

Ditto if you live Nebraska, Kansas or Alaska and you love Obama, your vote is moot...

So whose vote will actually mean something come November?

Mine will count since I am voting for Jon Stewart.

This Thread is Rather Ironic. The Very Reason people feel like their vote Does not count, is because so many people have not voted for so long. The American people have been asleep for Generations, with only a small % of us actually participating. Then we wonder why our Government, no matter who is in charge, acts like we don't matter.
My vote doesn't count because I have a committed political duopoly cabal and media-industrial complex, telling me that if I don't vote for one of their shit candidates then my vote doesn't count.

Well, they're finally right, for all the wrong reasons.

A good reason to do away with the electoral college (would be a relief for swing states lol), but there's always state and local elections.

God bless Oz and Belgium, etc., for fines for not voting. Would kill the GOP. How do you think they got a $15 min wage in OZ. And their economy runs like a top...

Is Kansas the explanation for the Grump? LOL

Last edited:
My vote doesn't count because I have a committed political duopoly cabal and media-industrial complex, telling me that if I don't vote for one of their shit candidates then my vote doesn't count.

You know Odd, you and I actually agree on something...:D

A good reason to do away with the electoral college, but there's always state and local elections.

God bless Oz and Belgium, etc., for fines for not voting. Would kill the GOP. How do you think they got a $15 min wage in OZ. And their economy runs like a top...

Doesn't OZ also have a 20% flat rate corporate tax?

A good reason to do away with the electoral college, but there's always state and local elections.

I think the NZ system is one of the best in the world. Better than Oz. The worst, by a long margin, is the British system, which up until 18 years ago, was also the NZ system. Embarrassing doesn't do the word justice...

BTW people, talking about democratic election processes here, not Libya, or Russia, or Vietnam or [insert third world shithole here]

You know Odd, you and I actually agree on something...:D
I keep tellin' ya...You can't take those fuckchops too seriously.

You do and we end up with Chairman Bushbama.

Doesn't OZ also have a 20% flat rate corporate tax?

Dunno. Our most recent EFFECTIVE rate was 12%.

Forum List

Back