Does Anybody's Vote On This Board

actually count?

We all know that no matter how much you hate Obama, if you live in California, Connecticutt or Minnesota your vote is useless

Ditto if you live Nebraska, Kansas or Alaska and you love Obama, your vote is moot...

So whose vote will actually mean something come November?

Ohio

Obama saved the auto-industry which helped Ohio immensely.

Romney, on the other hand, has tax shelters in Bermuda and Switzerland. His Bain capital made profits by sending American jobs to cheap labor markets.

Romney is not a great American. His loyalty is not to hard working families. He had become wealthy breaking this country apart.

He should move off-shore with his money.

The GOP knows all this. They know Romney needs Ohio. So they are going to lie about and demonize Obama more than anyone has ever seen.

actually count?

We all know that no matter how much you hate Obama, if you live in California, Connecticutt or Minnesota you vote is useless

Ditto if you live Nebraska, Kansas or Alaska and you love Obama, you vote is moot...

Using your logic no one should vote, You are beyond stupid. By the way every vote counts and even in supposed locked States one can vote in such away as to win the State for the other guy. Well unless we believe losers like you and don't vote.

oh hush... that isn't what he said :rolleyes:
That's Republicans for ya...always overreaching, overreacting, overacting, exaggerating, getting it wrong, blowing things out of proportion, taking things out of context, being on the wrong side of history and just being generally wrong all the time. Nothing new at all. :cool:

All votes count. A vote shouldn't be considered to count only if you live in a state that has a 50/50 voting base.

It's about exercising the right, not the guarantee that it'll swing the election.

Meaningless twaddle. All it says is that they count all the votes. So what? Does that mean voting makes this a better country? The sad record indicates precisely the opposite. The longer we suffer under democracy, the more tyrannical, incompetent, waseful and expensive our government gets.

Your freedom to vote doesn't guarantee you a better country, retard.

actually count?

We all know that no matter how much you hate Obama, if you live in California, Connecticutt or Minnesota your vote is useless

Ditto if you live Nebraska, Kansas or Alaska and you love Obama, your vote is moot...

If your vote counted you probably wouldn't have one.

actually count?

Why are those votes rendered useless?

actually count?

Well, it took 24 of 'em, but we finally have the most useless post on the thread.

Now, carry on...

actually count?

Why are those votes rendered useless?

Maybe pointless is a better word....

actually count?

If everyone but a few decided to believe as you do, and then stayed home..why, a few thousand would determine who won in those States that you think are already settled.

One of the greatest means of winning an election is to get people to think that their vote is worthless.....unless it is the vote that decides it all!

Which means that your stand is that unless it is YOUR vote that decides for ALL of US, then the vote cast is worthless.

That about sum it up?

actually count?

Well, it took 24 of 'em, but we finally have the most useless post on the thread.

Now, carry on...
Bite me, chump.

When you get done with that, why don't you tell me how my one, single (1) vote is going to change the outcome of anything.

C'mon....Bring it.

No, I live in Oregon. Not only will my vote not count, but it will probably be changed into a vote for Obama sometime after it leaves my possession.

But I will do my part anyway, it's what I do. Rage against the machine and all that. Oh well.

actually count?

Your Vote is never Useless. Win or Lose is not the only thing that matters. There is a big difference between a Narrow Victory and a land Slide. Even if you guy loses the closer you can make it, the less of a Mandate, and less Political Capital the winner will have.

Staying home will never solve anything.

I'm pretty sure most to all of us are proud voters.

Whether they have a right to or not (i.e., felons and illegals, the voting backbone of the dem party. Right after dead people, name brands, cartoon characters and restaurants, that is.)

actually count?

If everyone but a few decided to believe as you do, and then stayed home..why, a few thousand would determine who won in those States that you think are already settled.

One of the greatest means of winning an election is to get people to think that their vote is worthless.....unless it is the vote that decides it all!

Which means that your stand is that unless it is YOUR vote that decides for ALL of US, then the vote cast is worthless.

That about sum it up?

See the bolded part? That is what your politicians rely on.

I do have an underlying point in starting this thread. How useless your system of voting is...and how it disenfranchises many..

And makes cynics out of millions (including tonnes on this board)

As I stated, maybe the word 'pointless' is better than 'worthless'...

Now, carry on...
Bite me, chump.

When you get done with that, why don't you tell me how my one, single (1) vote is going to change the outcome of anything.

C'mon....Bring it.

With your current system? It won't....
And you said my post was useless....What's useless is your OP and thread.

Revel in the fail, Spanky! :lmao:

Bite me, chump.

C'mon....Bring it.

And you said my post was useless....What's useless is your OP and thread.

Revel in the fail, Spanky! :lmao:

"WHOOOOOSSSHHH"

The sound of something going over Odd's head..

for a change....

actually count?

That about sum it up?

See the bolded part? That is what your politicians rely on.

I do have an underlying point in starting this thread. How useless your system of voting is...and how it disenfranchises many..

And makes cynics out of millions (including tonnes on this board)

As I stated, maybe the word 'pointless' is better than 'worthless'...
Use either, you would be wrong. When it comes down to five people voting in 3 states, you may have a point.. Until then, the odds with 100 million people casting votes is just random enough that even the ruling class cannot fully control the outcome; though they are quickly approaching that threshold.

Ive done the same in Michigan, but counting?

every vote counts...even if your vote does not go the way you want it to.....

I disagree, thus the OP...

It doesn't matter how much time I spend door knocking, putting up billboards or delivering leaflets with Obama's name on them in Kansas. He will not get the EC votes from that state. No way. No how.

That aside, I guess the OP should have been: Who On the Board Lives In a Swing State?.;o)

That's the great thing about voting... you never know if your vote will go the way you want it to or not. Sometimes it does... sometimes it doesn't.

What you are asking is if your vote makes a difference if the majority of your state is not going in your direction. The answer to that is no.... Should that stop you from voting... the answer is no again.

Now, carry on...
Bite me, chump.

C'mon....Bring it.

Hmmm, dictatorship or constitutional republic?

*weighs options in both hands*

I'll stick with the latter.

Forum List

Back