Does a LGBT person have to chose between being LGBT and being Christian?

It was widely recognized even back then as a mental illness
Because people then were fucking ignorant and stupid. That's their excuse. We have learned a lot since then. So what's your excuse?

He could be a priest.

He may have even forsaken natural relations with women for unnatural relations with other men, even swearing obedience and subservience to the pope, another man, for life, as if he was a married woman.

A genuine sicko. A hairy man ass kissing man worshipping pervert doing abominable things on his knees in church.

Don't bake him a cake!

And, another sicko weirdo jumps in to help out his fellow deviants. Like I've said before, the Angry Faggots Sniveling Club is not here to discuss religion or ethics, just troll and cry and lie their asses off. Good thing they're too retarded to have much influence on youngsters here.

If an angry faggot becomes a pusillanimous priest and marries the Pope does he become a happy idiot?

Can he buy a cake?

Dunno, but the Swiss Guard may shoot him if he sets foot in the Vatican or anywhere near the Pope.

Greg

God loves the LGBT community, otherwise, why would god have made them that way?

The Bible answers that question in Romans chapter 1. God made them that way because they hated Him.

God hates the proud and the lovers of violence. He doesn't love all of His creation. Let's not get carried away. He sends many people to be burned, tortured, and tormented for all of eternity. God hates a lot of people. Wait! Which God are we talking about here? I have heard about a God that loves everybody. What is the name of the God you are referencing?

You are familiar with Original Sin and Redemption through Christ. Good start but how does one explain a GIFT of Faith??

Good luck with that.

Greg

Because people then were fucking ignorant and stupid. That's their excuse. We have learned a lot since then. So what's your excuse?

He could be a priest.

He may have even forsaken natural relations with women for unnatural relations with other men, even swearing obedience and subservience to the pope, another man, for life, as if he was a married woman.

A genuine sicko. A hairy man ass kissing man worshipping pervert doing abominable things on his knees in church.

Don't bake him a cake!

And, another sicko weirdo jumps in to help out his fellow deviants. Like I've said before, the Angry Faggots Sniveling Club is not here to discuss religion or ethics, just troll and cry and lie their asses off. Good thing they're too retarded to have much influence on youngsters here.

If an angry faggot becomes a pusillanimous priest and marries the Pope does he become a happy idiot?

Can he buy a cake?

Dunno, but the Swiss Guard may shoot him if he sets foot in the Vatican or anywhere near the Pope.

Greg

Yeah sure , but if they are all man worshippers and they are all wearing lovely flowing white robes, purple stoles, gold crosses, matching rings, and Prada, how would they know which one to shoot?

He could be a priest.

Don't bake him a cake!

Uh oh.. The twisted minister has youngsters on his mind. Somebody guard the sandbox!

One question, If an angry faggot becomes a pusillanimous priest and marries the Pope does he become a happy idiot?

Can he buy a cake?

Why do faggots think their comebacks are 'clever' or something? It has to be a feature of their mental illness as well.

He could be a priest.

Don't bake him a cake!

Uh oh.. The twisted minister has youngsters on his mind. Somebody guard the sandbox!

One question, If an angry faggot becomes a pusillanimous priest and marries the Pope does he become a happy idiot?

Can he buy a cake?

Why do faggots think their comebacks are 'clever' or something? It has to be a feature of their mental illness as well.

Stop it luscious! You are such a cock tease!

You know Its only a matter of time before you drop to your knees, close your eyes, open your mouth, and receive the flesh of your mangod right into your mouth where it will remain until its gets all soft and squishy and then,,, gulp.

Those darn Romans sure had a wicked sense of humor. King of the Jews and all that, ha ha. Those screwy Hebrews too. Somehow they managed to get the Goyim to worship a Jew, mutilate their own weenies, devour each other, and then fall on their own swords for thousands of years.

That wild and crazy big mouthed drunken Jesus who lost his mind, poor sod. . What a joker! lol...And then there was slippery Pete and all the others. What a crew!

Listen up you Jew hating Jewish mangod worshipping gay bashing sexually dysfunctional deviant.

The payback is a bitch.

Last edited:

He could be a priest.

Don't bake him a cake!

Can he buy a cake?

Stop it luscious! You are such cock tease!

You know Its only a matter of time before you drop to your knees, close your eyes, open your mouth, and receive the flesh of your mangod right into your mouth where it will remain until its gets all soft and then,, gulp.

Those darn Romans sure had a wicked sense of humor. Those screwy Hebrews too. Somehow they managed to get the Goyim to worship a Jew, mutilate their own weenies, and then fall on their own swords for thousands of years.

Listen up you Jew hating Jewish mangod worshipping gay bashing sexually perverted deviant.

The payback is a bitch.
"cock tease"? I must be having an influence on you.

Ah, but they were spot on then
No, they were ignorant fools powered by the feelings that fizzled into their colons, just like you. Just like every uneducated slob who defers first to his own fetishes, neuroses, and superstitions and is too stupid and intransigent to accept new information. Just like you.

No, they were ignorant fools powered by the feelings that fizzled into their colons, just like you. Just like every uneducated slob who defers first to his own fetishes, neuroses, and superstitions and is too stupid and intransigent to accept new information. Just like you.

lol yeah right ...which 'culture' has such 'enlightened celebrations' and public displays of 'education and brilliance' like 'Folsom Street Fair' and 'Up Your Alley' but mentally ill faggots and their mentally ill 'friends'?

Not safe for work, but look up the 'Folsom Street Fair' and 'Up Your Alley' for a wonderful display of faggot 'culture' and all the ' enlightened' stuff they think is great for the kiddies and each other.

zombietime.com

The Peanut Gallery can see for themselves exactly what these 'geniuses' like to indulge in, besides kiddie rape. Even then they like to take small children to these 'celebrations of education' wearing nothing but leather dog collars and the like.

lol yeah right ...which 'culture' has such 'enlightened celebrations' and public displays of 'education and brilliance' like 'Folsom Street Fair' and 'Up Your Alley' but mentally ill faggots and their mentally ill 'friends'?

Not safe for work, but look up the 'Folsom Street Fair' and 'Up Your Alley' for a wonderful display of faggot 'culture' and all the ' enlightened' stuff they think is great for the kiddies and each other.

zombietime.com

The Peanut Gallery can see for themselves exactly what these 'geniuses' like to indulge in, besides kiddie rape. Even then they like to take small children to these 'celebrations of education' wearing nothing but leather dog collars and the like.
By the same token, your culture has torch marches and runs over little girls in the street when they get their feelings hurt. Your culture molests children and rapes nuns. Your culture is full of cousinfuckers and closeted, self loathing gays who hire boy prostitutes and hang out in airport bathrooms, looking to pay for handies.

So you might want to sit down in your glass house and STFU.

The Bible answers that question in Romans chapter 1. God made them that way because they hated Him.

God hates the proud and the lovers of violence. He doesn't love all of His creation. Let's not get carried away. He sends many people to be burned, tortured, and tormented for all of eternity. God hates a lot of people. Wait! Which God are we talking about here? I have heard about a God that loves everybody. What is the name of the God you are referencing?

Your version of God sounds like kind of a dick. Makes me glad he doesn't exist.

Which gods do exist?

You are familiar with Original Sin and Redemption through Christ. Good start but how does one explain a GIFT of Faith??

Good luck with that.

Greg

God gives grace to the humble but resists the proud. He loves the humble no matter what sin they have committed. God hates the proud even if their sins are minuscule. He passionately hates them with utter disgust. I am not a Christian but I completely understand the message clearly.

Good luck with that.

Greg

God gives grace to the humble but resists the proud. He loves the humble no matter what sin they have committed. God hates the proud even if their sins are minuscule. He passionately hates them with utter disgust. I am not a Christian but I completely understand the message clearly.
Humility doesn't flaunt sin, nor expect such to be accepted unconditionally by others. That would seem rather to be PRIDE.

That's what I want to know.

My own religion, Catholicism, teaches that all sexual relations, except between a man and a woman who are married, not using birth control, is sinful.

So MOST sexual stuff, including masturbation and oral sex, is sinful.

That obviously includes homosexuality as well.

I would assume most other Christian denominations have similar rules.

So a Christian church that ACCEPTS homosexuals and says YOU DON"T HAVE TO CHANGE, is not being truthful to Christian teachings.

However, the state of being homosexual is not sinful, it is only sinful to ACT ON IT.

The Catholic Church teaches that homosexuals are called to be abstinent.

Is that a teaching that any homosexual can accept?

No. If he is LGBT then he has made the choice already.

My own religion, Catholicism, teaches that all sexual relations, except between a man and a woman who are married, not using birth control, is sinful.

So a Christian church that ACCEPTS homosexuals and says YOU DON"T HAVE TO CHANGE, is not being truthful to Christian teachings.

However, the state of being homosexual is not sinful, it is only sinful to ACT ON IT.

That's not true. One could have same-sex attractions without having chosen to act on them, the same as one can have heterosexual attractions without choosing to act on them.

That's not true. One could have same-sex attractions without having chosen to act on them, the same as one can have heterosexual attractions without choosing to act on them.

Maybe. And maybe we simply have a miscommunication in terms. People can have urges they wish they didn’t. But is it a cause or an effect?

And speaking of Catholics (above)...I have no doubt their problems went hockey stick when they started knowingly letting “celibate homosexuals” into the priesthood.

Maybe. And maybe we simply have a miscommunication in terms. People can have urges they wish they didn’t. But is it a cause or an effect?

And speaking of Catholics (above)...I have no doubt their problems went hockey stick when they started knowingly letting “celibate homosexuals” into the priesthood.
And putting them in the highest positions of leadership, also. One may fairly suspect they did not know the men were homosexuals or pedophiles, when they first became priests.

Furthermore, the ratio of hetero pedophiles offenders to homo pedophile offenders in genpop is about 10 to 1, as best we can tell.

So there is some sort of cultural and social structure in the Catholic Church that is producing these skewed numbers.

And putting them in the highest positions of leadership, also. One may fairly suspect they did not know the men were homosexuals or pedophiles, when they first became priests.

Furthermore, the ratio of hetero pedophiles offenders to homo pedophile offenders in genpop is about 10 to 1, as best we can tell.

So there is some sort of cultural and social structure in the Catholic Church that is producing these skewed numbers.

Yes. They have a lot of homosexuals. I do think they have learned their lesson though...if only slowly.

So, anyone who is divorced must remain celebate until his/her spouse dies? Even if a divorced person marries again in a civil ceremony, he or she is still "living in sin" unless this person's first spouse has died.

We don't know who these people are who make these rules, anyway, regardless of which denomination one belongs to. These folks just identify themselves as "The Church," when they are just human beings like all the rest of us. No less and no more.

Anyway, It's ridiculous to think that anyone has to choose between being Christian and who s/he was born to be; absolutely absurd. Besides, Christianity involves only a direct and private relationship with the Supreme Being regardless of sexual orientation, which does not involve a third party.

Moreover, Christianity was turned into a religion revolving around sex rather than Jesus very early on rather than living up to its much higher potential, and that's a shame.

Forum List

Back