Does a LGBT person have to chose between being LGBT and being Christian?

A LGBT person has no desire to be a Christian. If an LGBT person desires to be a Christian then the Bible is a complete lie. If the Bible is a lie then Christianity can be anything you want it to be.

You mean the book with the talking snakes and the Giants might not be true?

Oh, perish the thought.

If the Bible is a lie then a LGBT person should hate anything associated with the Bible which would include Christianity.

Not at all. You see, I make fun of the bible.. a lot... by simply pointing out the hilarious stuff that is in there. But there's also a lot of good stuff. I don't believe for a minute Jesus walked on water, rose from the dead or even existed for that matter. But the advice to treat people the way you'd want to be treated is a pretty decent philosophy (that is lost on most "Christians").

Homosexuality is just the evidence of a person who hates God. If you don't believe that then you don't believe the Bible. If you don't believe the Bible then what difference does it make?

Here's the thing, buddy. The bible is full of a whole bunch of rules that "Christians" don't follow anymore. You don't stone your daughters for not being virgins on their wedding nights, you don't own slaves, you don't kill the guy who yells "God Damn It" when he hits his finger with a hammer on the construction site while working on Sunday.

Because we aren't bronze age barbarians anymore.

There might have been a good reason to discourage homosexuality for Bronze Age Savages. When you are competing with other bronze age savages for a barely arable strip of desert, you are kind of in an arms race to make babies.

today, the world is overpopulated...so not so much.

I have urges to kill people. God made me that way so it is ok for me to murder people.

Wow... really? I think you need less religion and more professional help.

The Bible answers that question in Romans chapter 1. God made them that way because they hated Him.

God hates the proud and the lovers of violence. He doesn't love all of His creation. Let's not get carried away. He sends many people to be burned, tortured, and tormented for all of eternity. God hates a lot of people. Wait! Which God are we talking about here? I have heard about a God that loves everybody. What is the name of the God you are referencing?

Your version of God sounds like kind of a dick. Makes me glad he doesn't exist.

Homosexuality is still a sin, but the way someone explained it to me is today gay marriage is legal in the US and consenting sex between two adults is legal, so that makes it okay. Does it mean that a LGBT has to choose? No, they can still become Christian and then give up their sinful ways.

Or they can go to a church that realizes the Old Testament was written for that time and not ours.

I went to a writer's club meeting and three authors read from their works.

One of the authors was a lesbian, and she wrote about all the passages in the Bible that condemn homosexuality. I had no idea there were so many.

I'm not sure if this was her intent, but it made it clear to me that one must choose between being a practicing Christian or a practicing homosexuals. One cannot be both.

That's what I want to know.

My own religion, Catholicism, teaches that all sexual relations, except between a man and a woman who are married, not using birth control, is sinful.

So MOST sexual stuff, including masturbation and oral sex, is sinful.

That obviously includes homosexuality as well.

I would assume most other Christian denominations have similar rules.

So a Christian church that ACCEPTS homosexuals and says YOU DON"T HAVE TO CHANGE, is not being truthful to Christian teachings.

However, the state of being homosexual is not sinful, it is only sinful to ACT ON IT.

The Catholic Church teaches that homosexuals are called to be abstinent.

Is that a teaching that any homosexual can accept?
Exactly, and this is why homosexuals expect SPECIAL rights.

If they call themselves Christian, they must either be celibate or married (as the Scriptures define marriage). Otherwise they are liars and frauds.

The thing is, the Bible isn't even all that clear on abortion, because in Biblical times, there just wasn't a lot of understanding about what was going on inside the womb.

But the Bible is VERY CLEAR on homosexuality, it is condemned as wicked and sinful every time it is mentioned, starting with the Sodom and Gamorrah story and ending in the Letter to the Romans.

I went to a writer's club meeting and three authors read from their works.

One of the authors was a lesbian, and she wrote about all the passages in the Bible that condemn homosexuality. I had no idea there were so many.

I'm not sure if this was her intent, but it made it clear to me that one must choose between being a practicing Christian or a practicing homosexuals. One cannot be both.

There's a whole shitload of bible verses you ignore.

You post here on the Sabbath. That would have been enough to get your ass stoned in bible times.

i'm sure you eat pork and shellfish from time to time. That's an abomination unto the Lord, just like homosexuality.

Here's the real problem. The bible is a book written for savages by savages... If you guys tried to live a bible lifestyle, we'd lock all your asses up for being dangerous psychos.

Exactly, and this is why homosexuals expect SPECIAL rights.

If they call themselves Christian, they must either be celibate or married (as the Scriptures define marriage). Otherwise they are liars and frauds.

Yeah, the catholic Church tried that by putting all their queers in the clergy. How did that work out again, i forget.

The thing is, the Bible isn't even all that clear on abortion, because in Biblical times, there just wasn't a lot of understanding about what was going on inside the womb.

No, the bible wasn't clear on abortion because they didn't even see infants as particularly valuable. They didn't count someone until he was about a year old.

But the Bible is VERY CLEAR on homosexuality, it is condemned as wicked and sinful every time it is mentioned, starting with the Sodom and Gamorrah story and ending in the Letter to the Romans.

The bible also advocates slavery and genocide. We agree today that these things are barbarisms.

God didn't change his mind, so we changed ours.

In Biblical times, they also didn't have nearly the ability to abort a child safely that we do now. So it was rather less of an issue.

It was widely recognized even back then as a mental illness with a lot of associated unpleasant and criminal antisocial disorders besides merely being a fetish.

In Biblical times, they also didn't have nearly the ability to abort a child safely that we do now. So it was rather less of an issue.

most unwanted babies and children were left somewhere to die of exposure. Christians were noted for opposing that practice, and adopting them whenever possible and able to. there is also archaeological evidence of lots of baby skeletons in river beds as well that couldn't all be there from natural causes.

Last edited:
The Bible answers that question in Romans chapter 1. God made them that way because they hated Him.

God hates the proud and the lovers of violence. He doesn't love all of His creation. Let's not get carried away. He sends many people to be burned, tortured, and tormented for all of eternity. God hates a lot of people. Wait! Which God are we talking about here? I have heard about a God that loves everybody. What is the name of the God you are referencing?

Your version of God sounds like kind of a dick. Makes me glad he doesn't exist.

Yeah but still you have to deal with the reality of legions of believers striving to become little dicks.

most unwanted babies and children were left somewhere to die of exposure. Christians were noted for opposing that practice, and adopting them whenever possible and able to. there is also archaeological evidence of lots of baby skeletons in river beds as well.

And now, here we are again.

It was widely recognized even back then as a mental illness
Because people then were fucking ignorant and stupid. That's their excuse. We have learned a lot since then. So what's your excuse?

He could be a priest.

He may have even forsaken natural relations with women for unnatural relations with other men, even swearing obedience and subservience to the pope, another man, for life, as if he was a married woman.

A genuine sicko. A hairy man ass kissing man worshipping pervert doing abominable things on his knees in church.

Don't bake him a cake!

Last edited:
Because people then were fucking ignorant and stupid. That's their excuse. We have learned a lot since then. So what's your excuse?

Ah, but they were spot on then, and we now know they didn't know the half of it, with the rampant pedophilia fans and disease epidemics and of course their mindless hatred of anything that gets in the away of mindless self-indulgence, like you and sicko Joe for instance, pretty much indicates that you deviants are a hazard only morons would tolerate.

He could be a priest.

He may have even forsaken natural relations with women for unnatural relations with other men, even swearing obedience and subservience to the pope, another man, for life, as if he was a married woman.

A genuine sicko. A hairy man ass kissing man worshipping pervert doing abominable things on his knees in church.

Don't bake him a cake!

And, another sicko weirdo jumps in to help out his fellow deviants. Like I've said before, the Angry Faggots Sniveling Club is not here to discuss religion or ethics, just troll and cry and lie their asses off. Good thing they're too retarded to have much influence on youngsters here.

That's what I want to know.

My own religion, Catholicism, teaches that all sexual relations, except between a man and a woman who are married, not using birth control, is sinful.

So MOST sexual stuff, including masturbation and oral sex, is sinful.

That obviously includes homosexuality as well.

I would assume most other Christian denominations have similar rules.

So a Christian church that ACCEPTS homosexuals and says YOU DON"T HAVE TO CHANGE, is not being truthful to Christian teachings.

However, the state of being homosexual is not sinful, it is only sinful to ACT ON IT.

The Catholic Church teaches that homosexuals are called to be abstinent.

Is that a teaching that any homosexual can accept?

Dunno but as an old Italian sheila once said: The Poppa no play the game; he no make the rules!!!!

Let's face it; can't fool God.

Greg

He could be a priest.

Don't bake him a cake!

And, another sicko weirdo jumps in to help out his fellow deviants. Like I've said before, the Angry Faggots Sniveling Club is not here to discuss religion or ethics, just troll and cry and lie their asses off. Good thing they're too retarded to have much influence on youngsters here.

Uh oh.. The twisted minister has youngsters on his mind. Somebody guard the sandbox!

One question, If an angry faggot becomes a pusillanimous priest and marries the Pope does he become a happy idiot?

Can he buy a cake?

Last edited:
Yes; everyone that chokes the chicken is going to Hell. I read that.
Not everyone who sins goes to hell. That was YOU who said that, and it was a stupid thing to say.

Perhaps you are not equipped mentally to have a serious discussion.

well, it is also stupid for an all knowing being to create His supposed most loved creation, all while He knows that 'most' loved of all His creation will a majority burn in Hell forever. not a great concept, IMO.

Who says anyone is in Hell? I grant there may be a few but that's something we don't know. We have only the vaguest hint of God's mercy...as well as of His Justice. All I can say is do what is right by educating yourself into the Bible stuff. As if you really need to know right from wrong. After all, isn't homosexuality just a form of mutual masturbation?

Greg

Forum List

Back