DOD cut Billions!!

What kind of convoluted logic leads lefties to blame the "Tea Party" for cuts in defense spending?
bongphoto111111.jpg

You forgot to add "from projected spending increases." These cuts are meaningless. The amount of military spending is still increasing.

500 hundred billion to be cut over ten years, benefits to be cut to those not retired is what I heard. So the kids who enlisted based on promises will not recieve what was promised.
That is only 50 billion dollars cut per year from projected spending. Those are not cuts.

At the end of 10 years, we will still be spending more than we are today.

That's something that wry's liberal mind can't wrap around. It serves no purpose for his cause to use actual facts.

Nice job Tea Party, smaller government has arrived. Unfortunately cuts will be made to the benefits of our kids we sent into harms way. But be proud, TP people, most of those kids were other peoples kids, not the kids of of members of Congress or other members of the power elite.

Not exactly. I served as a combat infantry officer for many years long ago. I saw the waste. But, our government's response is to cut the number of soldiers, instead of certain programs. Within that is all that I find fault.

In reducing military expenditures, where much pork is hidden, there is nothing wrong. Does anyone realize, for example, the number of officers in the Pentagon alone? It's more than most nations have in their whole militaries combined.

Nice job Tea Party, smaller government has arrived. Unfortunately cuts will be made to the benefits of our kids we sent into harms way. But be proud, TP people, most of those kids were other peoples kids, not the kids of of members of Congress or other members of the power elite.
You idiots need to make up your mind. You bitch that the DOD budget should be cut, and when it is, you bitch about that.

You just like to bitch. That's because you run on sheer emotionalism, and that emotion is primarily hate.

So there's no point in trying to make you happy, because you don't want to be happy.

:eusa_clap:

Since your not very bright I'll try to make my comments clear, even to you.

1. The DOD budget should be cut.

2. Cutting benefits to those we send into harms way is reprehensible.

3. Cutting the govt's largess to the Defense Contractors eliminating pork makes sense (and cents).

4. More Gov't money must go to the State Dept. (preventing conflict is much more cost effective than war).

5. More Gov't money must go to rebuilding our neglected infrastructure.

6. I am happy. Happily married for 38 years, two great sons, a very nice retirement package and I retired at age 56.

Last edited:

Applying the liberal theory of 'the President is responsible', I believe the phrase you are looking for is 'Nice job Obama.'

Applying the liberal theory of 'the President is responsible', I believe the phrase you are looking for is 'Nice job Obama.'

Obammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmma! The president is responsible, as HST said, "the buck stops here".

That said, members of Congress are aleady being threatened by defense contractors that if their compaies are not protected they will relocate their business to another district. Let's see how many darlings of the tea baggers turn their backs on cutting the federal budget.

Last edited:

Obammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmma! The president is responsible, as HST said, "the buck stops here".

That said, members of Congress are aleady being threatened by defense contractors that if their compaies are not protected they will relocate their business to another district. Let's see how many darlings of the tea baggers turn their backs on cutting the federal budget.

I'm just applying 'liberal logic' to your OP. We hear it the other way constantly, no matter what the facts are - it was Bush's fault. What goes around, comes around.

Don't bitch about the rules when they don't suit your partisan bullshit.

Not exactly. I served as a combat infantry officer for many years long ago. I saw the waste. But, our government's response is to cut the number of soldiers, instead of certain programs. Within that is all that I find fault.

In reducing military expenditures, where much pork is hidden, there is nothing wrong. Does anyone realize, for example, the number of officers in the Pentagon alone? It's more than most nations have in their whole militaries combined.

I agree. Cut the crap, not the front line.

What other nations do is not our concern. Our armed services are our defense - we must have a defense so incredibly strong that the rest of the world trembles when we look in their direction. That keeps us safe.

We're not "sending kids into harm's way," you stupid asswipe. It's an all-volunteer force. When people like you are drafted, then you can try that line. Until then, STFU.

last I checked it was obamie whamie sending em..

anyone notice IRAQ and Afghanistan and what was happening with our military dropped off the media completely when the Obama took office?

you guess WHY.

Forum List

Back