So...

...who is the Tea Party candidate? :dunno:

I'd say, based on the somewhat confused messages we got from the TP folks?

Ron Paul is probably closest to the platform the TP thinks makes the best sense.

If the OWS were choosing the POTUS, I'd venture to suggest that Bernie Sanders would be their choice.

Some prominate Tea Party people have endorsed Newt, but that means very little to most Tea Party members because we dont have a 'leader' or 'spokesman' .... Paul is not my canditate because of his policies outside of the US. He just totally turns me off in that reguard, also the skinheads seem to like him ... Always a bad sign in my book

Mitt is a democrat that is dressed up as a Republican. He has the job background that I would like, but I really have a hard time believing that he would do a hard court press to kill Obamacare. Maybe it's me, but he seems a little 'soft' to use a sports term. He doesn't seem to want to attack the POTUS. I have no doubt his PAC will, but i would like my candidate to stand up and put his name on his attacks.

Newt seems to have that fighting spirit that will be needed once elected. You have to remember, he will have to fight his own party and the democrats in some cases to get the things done that need to be done to fix the country. He has some baggage, no doubt, but then the last guy without baggage was nailed to the cross. His baggage isn't in an area that wouldnt hinder him from doing the job at hand though, so I can overlook most of it (provided he doesn't sleep with Pulosi .... EWwww)

So .... It's looking like Newt by process of elimination.

Forum List

Back