Doctors told this woman to have an abortion (she had cancer/told she needed treatment)

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022
Well it is rare by it can happen depending on the type of cancer. Rare instances do exist that it is passed on to the child. The probably is low.

if she has leukemia or melanoma then the risk may be higher.

Doctor is not going to recommend it unless there is a serious problem and he has an obligation to let her know all the facts. It is rare that cancer is passed on the child except with the two that were mentioned above. The odds are slightly higher.

Well it is rare by it can happen depending on the type of cancer. Rare instances do exist that it is passed on to the child. The probably is low.

Doctor is not going to recommend it unless there is a serious problem and he has an obligation to let her know all the facts. It is rare that cancer is passed on the child except with the two that were mentioned above. The odds are slightly higher.
More than passing the cancer to the child, there is the potential impacts of chemo/ Radiation on an unborn child.

pregnancy is the most healthy time in a woman's life. I've heard that from doctors and others.

And even if there is a serious health problem, murder is never the answer

More than passing the cancer to the child, there is the potential impacts of chemo/ Radiation on an unborn child.
You make a good point about treatment. I do not see how far along the woman was in her pregnancy, but you certainly do not want to be exposing the child to radiation and chemo, which may end of being more cruel than the abortion.

pregnancy is the most healthy time in a woman's life. I've heard that from doctors and others.

And even if there is a serious health problem, murder is never the answer
yet woman do die giving childbirth

It's the woman's choice

That little angel looks just like her mommy. :) :) :)

God bless you and the family always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me, this is a story that only the Lord can write and explain.

yet woman do die giving childbirth

It's the woman's choice

Why? Did she create that child all by herself?

What tyranny you believe in!

God created that child w/ the help of 2 others but only one should have the right to murder the child? Gee.. what a right that is!

I would think that the One who created the child & brought him or her into existence has the sole right to take that child out of this world...

Forum List

Back