Doctor tells Obama supporters: Go elsewhere for health care

A little dodging never helped a point. So, you admit he hasn't broken a law. Good start. Now, you need to recognize that Florida has a medical ethics board too. No pending review there either. You need to com to grips with your real issue here. That appears to be that you don't think doctors should be allowed to express an opinion.

I do not think Physicians should express their political views at their office IN THE MANNER THAT THIS DOC DID, involving his very own patients personal care....I do not believe, as the Physician's code STATES that physicians should EVER let politics interphere with his patients, or at his office where his patients are FORCED to hear his view, when they ONLY WANT TO SEE THE DOCTOR that THEY ARE PAYING, for their Medical care.

This doctor, after his working hours and care for his patients, can go off and join any group, can have the group meet in his own doctor's office, can plastered his office with signs saying the government should all be voted out, or anything he pleases....

But it is unethical for him to bring those personal and free speech rights, in to his physician practice and among his patients.

THAT is what the physician's code translates to....and he broke this oath imo...

Whether he gets charged or does not get charged with a crime in the state, is not my issue....

He will do himself in, all on his own....if he hasn't aready...I'm fairly confident of that....15 minutes of fame is just that, 15 minutes.

If his fellow doctors who follow the code are disgusted with his sign to his own patients, then they will no longer reference patients to him....

those on both sides of the aisle that were appalled at his sign when they came in for their appointments, will find another doc...., and those that walked away after reading the sign or hearing about it, that had to find their own REPLACEMENT CARE without him assisting them, and become sicker because of the delay in treatment, will SUE HIM for malpractice and breaking his code will be used against him, as the ethical code they take is always used in malpractice suits.....blah deeee fucking blah.

There is much that can happen to him....may he get, what he deserves, for treating his patients in such an unethical, nasty, manner.
and we see you creaming your drawers wanting harm to come to the doctor cause he dared say something you don't like.. yet,, you applaud the asswipe democrats and all their glorified unethical behavior booo fucking hoooo I thiought this was a marathon yesterday??? :eek:

Hey! Care4None. you need to fucking get over it, you applaud the party that stole 960 Billion dollars from elder care and ya wanna whine about one pissed off doctor.. Care4None is onna roll.

Willow, why don't you try educating yourself once in a while?

It IS PART of their Ethical code, that once they take a patient, even if the patient is in the rears with payment, they MUST complete their care with their patients, OR they MUST find a replacement Physician to take on their patient's care once they pass it over to them... :eusa_whistle:

from all all that i have been reading up on....the patient who took the Doctor's words, as they were presented to her, on the door of his office, and walked away...can bring ethical charges against him....whether she does it or not, we will see....these things take time.

from all all that i have been reading up on....the patient who took the Doctor's words, as they were presented to her, on the door of his office, and walked away...can bring ethical charges against him....whether she does it or not, we will see....these things take time.

That dog doesnt hunt. we have already seen the legal opinions.

But hell you have been making things up that goes beyond the known facts so continue. its amusing.

I do not think Physicians should express their political views at their office IN THE MANNER THAT THIS DOC DID, involving his very own patients personal care....I do not believe, as the Physician's code STATES that physicians should EVER let politics interphere with his patients, or at his office where his patients are FORCED to hear his view, when they ONLY WANT TO SEE THE DOCTOR that THEY ARE PAYING, for their Medical care.

This doctor, after his working hours and care for his patients, can go off and join any group, can have the group meet in his own doctor's office, can plastered his office with signs saying the government should all be voted out, or anything he pleases....

But it is unethical for him to bring those personal and free speech rights, in to his physician practice and among his patients.

THAT is what the physician's code translates to....and he broke this oath imo...

Whether he gets charged or does not get charged with a crime in the state, is not my issue....

He will do himself in, all on his own....if he hasn't aready...I'm fairly confident of that....15 minutes of fame is just that, 15 minutes.

If his fellow doctors who follow the code are disgusted with his sign to his own patients, then they will no longer reference patients to him....

those on both sides of the aisle that were appalled at his sign when they came in for their appointments, will find another doc...., and those that walked away after reading the sign or hearing about it, that had to find their own REPLACEMENT CARE without him assisting them, and become sicker because of the delay in treatment, will SUE HIM for malpractice and breaking his code will be used against him, as the ethical code they take is always used in malpractice suits.....blah deeee fucking blah.

There is much that can happen to him....may he get, what he deserves, for treating his patients in such an unethical, nasty, manner.
and we see you creaming your drawers wanting harm to come to the doctor cause he dared say something you don't like.. yet,, you applaud the asswipe democrats and all their glorified unethical behavior booo fucking hoooo I thiought this was a marathon yesterday??? :eek:

Hey! Care4None. you need to fucking get over it, you applaud the party that stole 960 Billion dollars from elder care and ya wanna whine about one pissed off doctor.. Care4None is onna roll.

Willow, why don't you try educating yourself once in a while?

It IS PART of their Ethical code, that once they take a patient, even if the patient is in the rears with payment, they MUST complete their care with their patients, OR they MUST find a replacement Physician to take on their patient's care once they pass it over to them... :eusa_whistle:

so, how many patients have asked him to assist in locating another physician?? they better follow the prescribed steps or their eithics complaints may fall in the cesspool of your thought processes ......

those on both sides of the aisle that were appalled at his sign when they came in for their appointments, will find another doc...., and those that walked away after reading the sign or hearing about it, that had to find their own REPLACEMENT CARE without him assisting them, and become sicker because of the delay in treatment, will SUE HIM for malpractice and breaking his code will be used against him, as the ethical code they take is always used in malpractice suits.....

In your OPINION. That is ALL it is. Here's the litmus test Care: Did the doctor actually refuse to treat a single patient? Did the doctor discuss with the patient their political leanings to verify? Sort of hard to sue a doctor for malpractice when you, as the patient, didn't go to the appointment. It all boils down to your feelings. Get over it.

The Doc is within his rights. Doctors refuse Medicare and Medicaid patients all the time. Jeeze

I'm sure if an emergency comes in they will get treated.

I don't find his decision any worse than our Govt telling us we have to purchase a commercial product. Healthcare.

Will be very interested to see how the SC views this.

Last edited:
There is so much wrong with this where to begin.

Who the hell are you to decide what the ethics should be?

What the hell is the CODE? If you refer to the oath, explain the abortion section and why the left ignores that portion.

Don't bother, she like the rest of them will just go on ignoring that question, because they don't like the answer that must come from it.

Immie

What the hell is the CODE? If you refer to the oath, explain the abortion section and why the left ignores that portion.

Don't bother, she like the rest of them will just go on ignoring that question, because they don't like the answer that must come from it.

Immie

maybe because I am tired of doing ALL of the research on this...I know the answer, but the question is, why don't you guys KNOW the answer...and it comes down to believing in what you believe, and not wanting to know the information that may differ with your own opinion....and I am not guilty free of doing this same thing, it's just your turn for it, I suppose?:eusa_eh:

The original Hippocratic Oath is not taken by medical Doctors, it has been revised many times over the past few millenniums....and abortion and euthanasia mentionings have been left off of the oath they take today, which is labeled a Physicians Oath.

I gave a link for the various different oaths being used earlier in this thread or the other thread on this same topic....if you or the others questioning this had gone in to the link, or googled it yourself, you would have had your own answer.

Care

The Doc is within his rights. Doctors refuse Medicare and Medicaid patients all the time. Jeeze

I'm sure if an emergency comes in they will get treated.

I don't find his decision any worse than our Govt telling us we have to purchase a commercial product. Healthcare.

Will be very interested to see how the SC views this.

No Claudette.

Doctors can not dismiss their EXISTING patients without following the protocol in their code of ethics...

YES Claudette.

Doctors can refuse medicare patients or even patients with insurance, since they too insist that the doctors get paid below their going rate, but THIS is refusing them before they BECOME patients.

Once they are patients and are in need of his specific care, then the Physician is obligated to find another Doctor or facility to take over the patient's care, if he no longer wants to service his patient.

This is a GOOD THING....and I am grateful this has been included in the code of ethics that doctors decided for themselves, it was an important, responsible, standard to have for their field.

Immie

maybe because I am tired of doing ALL of the research on this...I know the answer, but the question is, why don't you guys KNOW the answer...and it comes down to believing in what you believe, and not wanting to know the information that may differ with your own opinion....and I am not guilty free of doing this same thing, it's just your turn for it, I suppose?:eusa_eh:

The original Hippocratic Oath is not taken by medical Doctors, it has been revised many times over the past few millenniums....and abortion and euthanasia mentionings have been left off of the oath they take today, which is labeled a Physicians Oath.

I gave a link for the various different oaths being used earlier in this thread or the other thread on this same topic....if you or the others questioning this had gone in to the link, or googled it yourself, you would have had your own answer.

Care

Oh? Then my apologies. It must have been one of those dozen spammed posts you made and didn't actually address the question, just spammed the oath without discussion.

It still does not make your wildly hysterical accusations correct.

The man did nothing unethical or immoral. He did not refuse medical care to a single soul.

Immie

Did the sign say existing patients??

Nope. Don't think so. Think this was for anyone new.

Doc is within his rights.

If he didn't want Medicare/Medicaid patients he should have said that.

Not all Obama supporters have it, and I'm pretty sure there are some GOP'ers that do.

Turning it into a political statement that would make those under his care uncomfortable was plain stupid.

If a doctor is going to be put under an obligation not to say anything that would make his patients "uncomfortable", then as a society, we should not be passing laws that make his job untenable.

Just sayin'.

I'd like to live in a state where we can let Democrats visit, but have to live else where so our kids can have a future...........

Texas?

Forum List

Back