Docs Reveal FBI Cover Up of ‘Chart’ of Potential Violations of Law by Hillary Clinton

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
Where would we be without Judicial Watch? It's a godsend. Here's more blockbuster evidence of the crimes committed by Hillary and her minions:

I’ll make sure Andy tells Mike to keep these in his pocket

(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch announced today it received 186 pages of records from the Department of Justice that include emails documenting an evident cover up of a chart of potential violations of law by former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

Judicial Watch obtained the records through a January 2018 Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit filed after the DOJ failed respond to a December 4, 2017 FOIA request (Judicial Watch v. U.S. Department of Justice (No. 1:18-cv-00154)). Judicial Watch is seeking all communications between FBI official Peter Strzok and FBI attorney Lisa Page.

The newly obtained emails came in response to a May 21 order by U.S. District Judge Reggie B. Walton to the FBI to begin processing 13,000 pages of records exchanged exclusively between Strzok and Page between February 1, 2015, and December 2017. The FBI may not complete review and production of all the Strzok-Page communications until at least 2020.

• Three days after then-FBI Director James Comey’s press conference announcing that he would not recommend a prosecution of Mrs. Clinton, a July 8, 2016 email chain shows that, the Special Counsel to the FBI’s executive assistant director in charge of the National Security Branch, whose name is redacted, wrote to Strzok and others that he was producing a “chart of the statutory violations considered during the investigation [of Clinton’s server], and the reasons for the recommendation not to prosecute…”

[Redacted] writes: I am still working on an additional page for these TPs that consist of a chart of the statutory violations considered during the investigation, and the reasons for the recommendation not to prosecute, hopefully in non-lawyer friendly terms …

Strzok forwards to Page, Jonathan Moffa and others: I have redlined some points. Broadly, I have some concerns about asking some our [sic] senior field folks to get into the business of briefing this case, particularly when we have the D’s [Comey’s] statement as a kind of stand alone document. In my opinion, there’s too much nuance, detail, and potential for missteps. But I get they may likely be asked for comment.

[Redacted] writes to Strzok, Page and others: The DD [Andrew McCabe] will need to approve these before they are pushed out to anyone. At the end of last week, he wasn’t inclined to send them to anyone. But, it’s great to have them on the shelf in case they’re needed.

[Redacted] writes to Strzok and Page: I’m really not sure why they continued working on these [talking points]. In the morning, I’ll make sure Andy [McCabe] tells Mike [Kortan] to keep these in his pocket. I guess Andy just didn’t ever have a moment to turn these off with Mike like he said he would.

Page replies: Yes, agree that this is not a good idea.

Neither these talking points nor the chart of potential violations committed by Clinton and her associates have been released.

• On May 15, 2016, James Rybicki, former chief of staff to Comey, sends FBI General Counsel James Baker; Bill Priestap, former assistant director of the FBI’s counterintelligence division; McCabe; Page; and others an email with the subject line “Request from the Director.”

Rybicki writes: By NLT [no later than] next Monday, the Director would like to see a list of all cases charged in the last 20 years where the gravamen of the charge was mishandling classified information.

It should be in chart form with: (1) case name, (2) a short summary for content (3) charges brought, and (4) charge of conviction.

If need be, we can get it from NSD [National Security Division] and let them know that the Director asked for this personally.

Please let me know who can take the lead on this.

Thanks!

Jim

Page forwards to Strzok: FYSA [For your situational awareness]

Strzok replies to Page: I’ll take the lead, of course – sounds like an espionage section question… Or do you think OGC [Office of the General Counsel] should?

And the more reason for us to get feedback to Rybicki, as we all identified this as an issue/question over a week ago.

Page replies: I was going to reply to Jim [Rybicki] and tell him I can talked [sic] to you about this already. Do you want me to?

Last edited:
Put the Sedition Suspects on Trial: Comey, McCabe, Brennan, Clapper, Strzok, Page, Ohr, Lynch, Yates…......…and also Hillary and Obammy

Put the Sedition Suspects on Trial: Comey, McCabe, Brennan, Clapper, Strzok, Page, Ohr, Lynch, Yates…......…and also Hillary and Obammy

It is beyond reason that someone hasn't taken the lead to prosecute these, Treasonous , Malicious, Seditious, humps. Everyone of them should be in jail including Obama, All of this is to cover him and Hillary. I imagine of the 33,000 deleted emails a few of them were between Hillary and Obama on how to create a plan to steal the 2016 election. Once Trump was the Opponent they new they couldn't win, A soft coup was the only Option. It might have worked on a lesser President.

Honestly these people should be publicly hung.

Where would we be without Judicial Watch? It's a godsend. Here's more blockbuster evidence of the crimes committed by Hillary and her minions:

I’ll make sure Andy tells Mike to keep these in his pocket

(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch announced today it received 186 pages of records from the Department of Justice that include emails documenting an evident cover up of a chart of potential violations of law by former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

Judicial Watch obtained the records through a January 2018 Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit filed after the DOJ failed respond to a December 4, 2017 FOIA request (Judicial Watch v. U.S. Department of Justice (No. 1:18-cv-00154)). Judicial Watch is seeking all communications between FBI official Peter Strzok and FBI attorney Lisa Page.

The newly obtained emails came in response to a May 21 order by U.S. District Judge Reggie B. Walton to the FBI to begin processing 13,000 pages of records exchanged exclusively between Strzok and Page between February 1, 2015, and December 2017. The FBI may not complete review and production of all the Strzok-Page communications until at least 2020.

• Three days after then-FBI Director James Comey’s press conference announcing that he would not recommend a prosecution of Mrs. Clinton, a July 8, 2016 email chain shows that, the Special Counsel to the FBI’s executive assistant director in charge of the National Security Branch, whose name is redacted, wrote to Strzok and others that he was producing a “chart of the statutory violations considered during the investigation [of Clinton’s server], and the reasons for the recommendation not to prosecute…”

[Redacted] writes: I am still working on an additional page for these TPs that consist of a chart of the statutory violations considered during the investigation, and the reasons for the recommendation not to prosecute, hopefully in non-lawyer friendly terms …

Strzok forwards to Page, Jonathan Moffa and others: I have redlined some points. Broadly, I have some concerns about asking some our [sic] senior field folks to get into the business of briefing this case, particularly when we have the D’s [Comey’s] statement as a kind of stand alone document. In my opinion, there’s too much nuance, detail, and potential for missteps. But I get they may likely be asked for comment.

[Redacted] writes to Strzok, Page and others: The DD [Andrew McCabe] will need to approve these before they are pushed out to anyone. At the end of last week, he wasn’t inclined to send them to anyone. But, it’s great to have them on the shelf in case they’re needed.

[Redacted] writes to Strzok and Page: I’m really not sure why they continued working on these [talking points]. In the morning, I’ll make sure Andy [McCabe] tells Mike [Kortan] to keep these in his pocket. I guess Andy just didn’t ever have a moment to turn these off with Mike like he said he would.

Page replies: Yes, agree that this is not a good idea.

Neither these talking points nor the chart of potential violations committed by Clinton and her associates have been released.

• On May 15, 2016, James Rybicki, former chief of staff to Comey, sends FBI General Counsel James Baker; Bill Priestap, former assistant director of the FBI’s counterintelligence division; McCabe; Page; and others an email with the subject line “Request from the Director.”

Rybicki writes: By NLT [no later than] next Monday, the Director would like to see a list of all cases charged in the last 20 years where the gravamen of the charge was mishandling classified information.

It should be in chart form with: (1) case name, (2) a short summary for content (3) charges brought, and (4) charge of conviction.

If need be, we can get it from NSD [National Security Division] and let them know that the Director asked for this personally.

Please let me know who can take the lead on this.

Thanks!

Jim

Page forwards to Strzok: FYSA [For your situational awareness]

Strzok replies to Page: I’ll take the lead, of course – sounds like an espionage section question… Or do you think OGC [Office of the General Counsel] should?

And the more reason for us to get feedback to Rybicki, as we all identified this as an issue/question over a week ago.

Page replies: I was going to reply to Jim [Rybicki] and tell him I can talked [sic] to you about this already. Do you want me to?

But Trump is a racist!
Release The Damn Chart!

Of course.

It’s so obvious the goal was to remove Trump from office at all costs.
If they were all so against Trump then why did they all play such a big part in bombing Hillaries campaign with those unprecedented announcements about her email server investigation? They could have easily kept their mouths shut or slow played the investigation till after the election. But they didn’t and it absolutely hurt her momentum. How does that make sense in your warped reality?

But Trump is a racist!
Release The Damn Chart!

Of course.

If they were all so against Trump then why did they all play such a big part in bombing Hillaries campaign with those unprecedented announcements about her email server investigation? They could have easily kept their mouths shut or slow played the investigation till after the election. But they didn’t and it absolutely hurt her momentum. How does that make sense in your warped reality?

You didn’t keep up with the details, did you?

Comey had to come out and say the HIllary investigation was reopened because of Weiners laptop because it would have appeared Comey was hiding that fact and he didn’t think there was a chance in hell HIllary would lose.

How does it make sense in your warped reality that the FBI Director made the decision to not seek an indictment of HIllary Clinton. That’s not his job. Ask Joe Biden about the role of the FBI.

But Trump is a racist!
Release The Damn Chart!

Of course.

Comey had to come out and say the HIllary investigation was reopened because of Weiners laptop because it would have appeared Comey was hiding that fact and he didn’t think there was a chance in hell HIllary would lose.

How does it make sense in your warped reality that the FBI Director made the decision to not seek an indictment of HIllary Clinton. That’s not his job. Ask Joe Biden about the role of the FBI.
Wrong, he didn’t have to come out and say anything. He could have kept his mouth shut like the FBI has done throughout its history.

But Trump is a racist!
Release The Damn Chart!

Of course.

The FBI gives indictment recommendations to the DOJ all the time, that’s what they do after investigations. What they don’t normally do is hold a press conference and announce their findings to the public. That was out of the norm and it was absolutely damning to Clinton’s campaign

Nope.

It would have looked like he suppressed it for the election. Everyone thought HIllary was going to win, including you.

Why did he say HIllary shouldn’t be prosecuted on July 5th, 2016 when that is NOT the role of the FBI Director? FBI investigates and they give their facts to th office of the AG. The AG and staff determines if there is enough evidence to prosecute?

Nope.

It would have looked like he suppressed it for the election. Everyone thought HIllary was going to win, including you.

Why did he say HIllary shouldn’t be prosecuted on July 5th, 2016 when that is NOT the role of the FBI Director? FBI investigates and they give their facts to th office of the AG. The AG and staff determines if there is enough evidence to prosecute?
If you think his actions helped Hillary then you are on crack. It’s not even debatable

Nope.

If you think his actions helped Hillary then you are on crack. It’s not even debatable
Since the correct action would have been indicting her and arresting her, they certainly did help her.

Nope.

Since the correct action would have been indicting her and arresting her, they certainly did help her.
Having seen none of the gathered evidence it is impossible to take your crackpot theories seriously.

First off that was exposed by a rogue journalist and a whistleblower so they were forced to look in to the whole matter.

So The Comey so called investigation was actually a cover up to suppress that information and allow Clinton to continue to campaign.

She literally committed thousands of felonies and even violated Federal Court orders not to destroy evidence all with Comey’s blessing.

Then to make matters worse immunity was granted to everyone no notes and no recordings. All in violation of FBI procedures, rules policies and laws governing the interviewing of witnesses in Federal Investigations.

Even after they let her bleach bit her server they still found evidence.

They had to create a new standard “too stupid to know you are a criminal” to let her off the hook.

Quit playing stupid.

Why is there even a question as to why crooked Comey was fired?
But Trump is a racist!
Release The Damn Chart!

Of course.

First off that was exposed by a rogue journalist and a whistleblower so they were forced to look in to the whole matter.

So The Comey so called investigation was actually a cover up to suppress that information and allow Clinton to continue to campaign.

She literally committed thousands of felonies and even violated Federal Court orders not to destroy evidence all with Comey’s blessing.

Then to make matters worse immunity was granted to everyone no notes and no recordings. All in violation of FBI procedures, rules policies and laws governing the interviewing of witnesses in Federal Investigations.

They had to create a new standard “too stupid to know you are a criminal” to let her off the hook.

Quit playing stupid.

But Trump is a racist!
Release The Damn Chart!

Of course.

Comey was fired for a simple reason, because he wouldn’t back off Flynn and the Russia investigation. Trump said it on National TV. Y’all are living in an alternate universe living off spun up narratives.

Can you not recognize the utter bullshit you’re spinning or do you just not care?

If Hillary is guilty, the FBI should arrest all GOP lawmakers on the committee that investigated Clinton. The GOP lawmakers were incompetent and had their anuses kicked black and blue by Clinton.

And Judicial Watch would have nailed him to the wall.

Most of the stuff we know is from FOIA and people Like Judicial watch.

How is it that The Federal Bureau of Investigation is so bad at their job Judicial watch punks them, the DOJ and Congress on an almost daily basis?

Wake Up Man

Shit if it weren’t for the IG we never see Page and Strozk text messages about The Insurance Policy.

Quit playing Stupid

But Trump is a racist!
Release The Damn Chart!

Of course.

Wrong, he didn’t have to come out and say anything. He could have kept his mouth shut like the FBI has done throughout its history.

Last edited:
Comey was fired for criminal negligence and being criminally incompetent.

Only it was all intentional.

He broke enough rules, procedures, laws and leaked enough classified intel to be in jail.

The fact you are even arguing any of this still is proof how uninformed you are.

Quit playing stupid.

But Trump is a racist!
Release The Damn Chart!

Of course.

Comey was fired for a simple reason, because he wouldn’t back off Flynn and the Russia investigation. Trump said it on National TV. Y’all are living in an alternate universe living off spun up narratives.

Can you not recognize the utter bullshit you’re spinning or do you just not care?

And Judicial Watch would have nailed him to the wall.

Most of the stuff we know is from FOIA and people Like Judicial watch.

How is it that The Federal Bureau of Investigation is so bad at their job Judicial watch punks them, the DOJ and Congress on an almost daily basis?

Wake Up Man

Shit if it weren’t for the IG we never see Page and Strozk text messages about The Insurance Policy.

Quit playing Stupid

Release The Damn Chart!

Of course.

I seriously doubt Comey gave two shits about Judicial Watch. They are nothing more than a right wing propaganda outlet.

They are a joke

Comey was fired for criminal negligence and being criminally incompetent.

Only it was all intentional.

He broke enough rules, procedures, laws and leaked enough classified intel to be in jail.

The fact you are even arguing any of this still is proof how uninformed you are.

Quit playing stupid.

Release The Damn Chart!

Of course.

Haha, you crack me up. If Trump would have wanted to fire Comey for criminal negligence then he would have been fired on day one, not welcomed with a hug by Trump. And Trump wouldn’t of said on National TV that he fired Comey for the Russia thing. How gullible can you be?!

Forum List

Back