Do you work for China?

Sounds like the president was on spot with that call.
The first gave a speech promoting china

that was an indication
And American networks shouldn´t promote America, then?
Well, duh!

In china they are not allowed to
Any source for that claim?
Its usually well known by those who follow china

but here is one recent example:

U.S. Journalists From 4 Major Publications To Be Expelled From China

The Chinese government has announced that the U.S. employees of The New York Times, The Washington Post, Wall Street Journal and Time will have to turn in their journalists' credentials in 10 days.

This moron in the White House is proving how incompetent he is, day by day by day. This is not the time to pick a silly fight with China or anyone else. How infantile. Yet there are those among you that expect us all to follow this guy around and pay him homage. He has already ruined our international reputation. He needs to end his life in a prison cell.
This is not the time to pick a silly fight with China or anyone else.

For liberal globalist china apologists no time is ever the right time

that was an indication
Well, duh!

The Chinese government has announced that the U.S. employees of The New York Times, The Washington Post, Wall Street Journal and Time will have to turn in their journalists' credentials in 10 days.
Don´t try to fool me.

"This move comes just two weeks after the Trump Administration told several Chinese state media organizations to reduce their U.S.-based staff. "

I'm not so concerned about China's media being garbage, our own has me used to that. What has me wondering is how much more indebted we'll be to China after congress and Trump send out the trillions in government handouts using money they don't have?

I already started a thread on this topic.

that was an indication

America didn't kill 1.5 million of its own citizens, nor do we live under a despotic communist regime.

Don't try to equate us to China, Mr. Globalism.
The number of victims killed by the US surely exceeds Germany´s, so what is your point? And the question is whether you have free press or not, not who gets free press and who don´t.

Don't be an idiot. Our press rails against our President day and night, 24/7. Try that in China, see what happens.
It is a difference whether the domestic press publishes derogatory things about Trump or whether a Chinese TV channel talks with Trump.
And if you agree or not: There is no MAGA, all the stuff that Trump promised, doesn´t happen. So don´t wonder when Trump gets grilled in the Media.
The Deep State and other sore losers on the left have done their best to prevent the trump agenda

But he is making headway in spite of the obstruction

I'm not so concerned about China's media being garbage, our own has me used to that. What has me wondering is how much more indebted we'll be to China after congress and Trump send out the trillions in government handouts using money they don't have?
At least liberals will have a hard time blaming trump in the future when they fully support borrowed helicopter money now

that was an indication
Well, duh!

Don´t try to fool me.

"This move comes just two weeks after the Trump Administration told several Chinese state media organizations to reduce their U.S.-based staff. "
I was not aware of that

but it still does not change the fact that there is no free press in china

nor has there ever been in any communist dictatorship in history

that was an indication

America didn't kill 1.5 million of its own citizens, nor do we live under a despotic communist regime.

The number of victims killed by the US surely exceeds Germany´s, so what is your point? And the question is whether you have free press or not, not who gets free press and who don´t.

Don't be an idiot. Our press rails against our President day and night, 24/7. Try that in China, see what happens.
It is a difference whether the domestic press publishes derogatory things about Trump or whether a Chinese TV channel talks with Trump.
And if you agree or not: There is no MAGA, all the stuff that Trump promised, doesn´t happen. So don´t wonder when Trump gets grilled in the Media.
The Deep State and other sore losers on the left have done their best to prevent the trump agenda

Yeah, they pulled him on their side by simply claiming he is in bed with the Russians.

that was an indication
Well, duh!

Don´t try to fool me.

I was not aware of that

Not really free, no claim it is.

that was an indication

Yeah, they pulled him on their side by simply claiming he is in bed with the Russians.
Dream on

trump is still fighting

that was an indication
Well, duh!

Don´t try to fool me.

I was not aware of that

Not really free, no claim it is.
No free at all

everything coming out of china is a lie

Forum List

Back