Trumpsters should just be patient.

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
There sure is a lot of complaining going on from Trump supporters about the quarantines and lockdowns and all that stuff.

And yet, every day at his Coronavirus press conferences, Trump himself is doing everything he can to support ALL OF IT.

I think we all know that, after all this complaining, Trumpsters are going to give absolute, 100% credit to Trump for "beating" the virus when this is finally over.

So just be patient. Trump is apparently angering you now, but you'll forgive him. Believe me!

There sure is a lot of complaining going on from Trump supporters about the quarantines and lockdowns and all that stuff.

And yet, every day at his Coronavirus press conferences, Trump himself is doing everything he can to support ALL OF IT.

I think we all know that, after all this complaining, Trumpsters are going to give absolute, 100% credit to Trump for "beating" the virus when this is finally over.

So just be patient. Trump is apparently angering you now, but you'll forgive him. Believe me!
..I see you post a lot of evidence for your OP--hahahhahahahah
''a lot of complaining about the lockdowns'' etc.....?????!!!!!!
hahahahahhahah

...hahhahahha
......the Dems have been complaining--and crying--about EVERYTHING and anything since 2016!!!!

hahahahahhahah
Are you serious?

hahahahahhahah
Mac1958 has a wild imagination. I first starting seeing that when he thought hillary had a chance of beating Trump. lol

hahahahahhahah
Mac1958 has a wild imagination. I first starting seeing that when he thought hillary had a chance of beating Trump. lol

You're welcome.

One of the primary symptoms of being infected by a hardcore partisan ideology is selective vision.

Too funny.

You'll be lucky to get out of this alive if everyone doesnt atleast make an effort to try and get the economy back in gear ...I was 50/50 today I'm felling 40/60

60 percent certain of doooooom

southern and western governors who arent already havin none of it are gonna be under huge pressure from the people to open the 13th. Like In monday

hahahahahhahah
Are you serious?
ahhhhhh--I see NO links/etc = no evidence --just babble crap like all you anti-Americans/anti-Trumpers do

He is doing the best he can with the information that he has from his team against an evolving threat. I will not give President Trump or anyone 100% credit for beating the virus. What he needs is for Trump haters to stop nit picking every single thing he does or says and for once support him. But that won't happen because the irrational hatred for the man "trumps" everything.

hahahahahhahah
Are you serious?
ahhhhhh--I see NO links/etc = no evidence --just babble crap like all you anti-Americans/anti-Trumpers do
Um, look a few posts above, slugger.

..I've stated in many threads, my work in a medium city has put in checks and policies for the virus
..we've been working with NO lay--offs/etc=we are doing fine

hahahahahhahah
Are you serious?
you're a genius!! your OP has NO evidence

The fact that Trumpsters deny that their fellow Trumpsters are complaining about this stuff is beyond even how far I thought they could go.

Incredible.
The fact the you seem to feel only Trump supporters are complaning is equally incredible. Many people are in very tough situations no matter what their political ideology or which party they support I would be shocked if no one was complaing but as complaing in stressful times is human nature none of this surprises me which includes people from all sides trying to score cheap political points.

hahahahahhahah
Are you serious?
too late Mr Babbling Man
.....if you had REAL evidence or knew WTF you were yakking about, you would've put it in your OP

hahahahahhahah
Are you serious?
I just gave it to you. It's right there, on your screen.

I wonder if your distorted subconscious is not allowing you to see it.

hahahahahhahah
Are you serious?
I just gave it to you. It's right there, on your screen.

I wonder if your distorted subconscious is not allowing you to see it.
sorry --you LOSE--again

The fact that Trumpsters deny that their fellow Trumpsters are complaining about this stuff is beyond even how far I thought they could go.

Incredible.
The fact the you seem to feel only Trump supporters are complaning is equally incredible. Many people are in very tough situations no matter what their political ideology or which party they support I would be shocked if no one was complaing but as complaing in stressful times is human nature none of this surprises me which includes people from all sides trying to score cheap political points.
And you'll be doing just what I said in the OP when this is over.

Forum List

Back